Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) (23986 Views)

Leo Messi Has Launched His Own Hydration Drink Called Mas+ / Messi Can Only Leave Barca If €700 Million Release Clause Is Met - La Liga / Lionel Messi Wanted To Leave Barca During His Tax Fraud, No Club Offered A Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Beverlyjean(f): 12:56am On Sep 07, 2019
MobilityExpress:
If I hear anybody call Ronaldo the GOAT again, I will give you better slap. Can you see that Barcelona is the one that tied down Messi at their club, dem tie him destiny to their club grin. Manchester United was willing to sell Ronaldo, Real Madrid was willing to sell Ronaldo, very soon Juventus will sell Ronaldo, but for Messi, Barcelona is doing everything possible and impossible to keep Messi in Barca forever till retirement. Why would a big club like Barcelona be doing that if not that they know a talent like Messi can never be replaced. They sold Neymar, but Messi is untouchable. Abeggi, Messi is the original GOAT! Argue with Buhari cows grin

Goat that only wins domestic titles
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by DevilhimseIf: 8:21am On Sep 07, 2019
[s]
Sukueponmalu:
Hey there my youtube channel is called Oliver Christensen.
I am just an average youtuber who makes and posts videos.
➡️ ObuNgA oh and Ni*gers shouldn´t have the same rights as whites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQfTGdGVfso&feature=youtu.be
[/s]
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by DevilhimseIf: 8:21am On Sep 07, 2019
[s]
Sukueponmalu:
Hey there my youtube channel is called Oliver Christensen.
I am just an average youtuber who makes and posts videos.
➡️I made Sven (Pewdiepies minecraft dog) In real life, but really really big

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyY0eRML_kE&feature=youtu.be
[/s]
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:37pm On Sep 08, 2019
jayjay2609:

Which 2005 golden ball are you talking about?

Highest world cup assist?? I had no idea Pele's other name was messi.. Because Pele has the most world cup assists in a single tournament and also holds the all time record.

2014 golden ball?? That was just Sepp Blatter doing what he does best..

Truth is, Argentina stopped winning trophies the moment messi first wore their jersey..

Infact I have more faith in Buhari being the greatest president to ever walk the earth than Messi winning a trophy with argentina
grin grin grin savagery at its peak... Nigerians can be really savage.
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
OBEMBET is simply the best.......❤️.... Just came back to Nairaland and the first thing I decided to do was to check out her post...

1 Like

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
12 players who were above average in La Liga but Bosses in EPL.

Ordinary

1.David Silva
2.Diego Costa
3.Cesc Fabregas
4.Yaya Tuore
5.Nicolas Otamendi
6.Sergio Aguero
7.Alexis Sanchez
8.Pedro Rodriguez
9.Juan Mata
10.Pablo Zabaleta
11.David De Gea
12.Mesuit Ozil

Went from La Liga to England and raped the league talkless of Messi.

Receive sense Oga.
I am licking my lips and waiting for him to come to England....I can't wait for Barcelona fans to keep quiet.....
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by BroadStreetBull(m): 6:50am On Sep 09, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
I am licking my lips and waiting for him to come to England....I can't wait for Barcelona fans to keep quiet.....
Then your lips would soon disappear because you shall lick them forever waiting for him.
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by obembet(f): 6:58am On Sep 09, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
OBEMBET is simply the best.......❤️.... Just came back to Nairaland and the first thing I decided to do was to check out her post...

Thank u ❤

1 Like

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:57am On Sep 09, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
Then your lips would soon disappear because you shall lick them forever waiting for him.
every year Barca fans keep shouting Messi is the best, Messi is the best. Yet this dude keeps playing under the same conditions, the same environment. If you ask me I think the guy is a chicken. Ronaldo has more balls. He now has the distinction of having emerged as the best player in 3 of the most important leagues on the planet...that is balls!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by BroadStreetBull(m): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
every year Barca fans keep shouting Messi is the best, Messi is the best. Yet this dude keeps playing under the same conditions, the same environment. If you ask me I think the guy is a chicken. Ronaldo has more balls. He now has the distinction of having emerged as the best player in 3 of the most important leagues on the planet...that is balls!!!!!!!!!
He has balls because he wanted more money to stay at Madrid but Florentino Perez and Madrid told him fuccck you, you can leave if you want to leave abi?

balls kee you dia!

balls kee you dia!!

balls kee you dia!!!
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
He has balls because he wanted more money to stay at Madrid but Florentino Perez and Madrid told him fuccck you, you can leave if you want to leave abi?

balls kee you dia!

balls kee you dia!!

balls kee you dia!!!
Ok then, what about the move to Real Madrid was it also all about money or about the opportunity to challenge Leonel Messi in his own terrain...or have you also forgotten about the standing ovation he got from the Juventus fans that prompted his change of heart

1 Like

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
!
Real Madrid are just even begining to understand what it means to lose a Mega Star. Ronaldo's ambition fuelled those trophies for Madrid during his time there.

1 Like

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by BroadStreetBull(m): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
Ok then, what about the move to Real Madrid was it also all about money or about the opportunity to challenge Leonel Messi in his own terrain...or have you also forgotten about the standing ovation he got from the Juventus fans that prompted his change of heart
At Manchester United he upgraded!

He was playing for Manchester United and saw an opportunity to upgrade to Real Madrid.

Now Messi works for Barca,
So tell me, where does Messibupgrade from Barca to?

Madrid, Bayern or Juve?

When you play for Barca or Madrid there is no other club to upgrade to!

BTW,

So he challenged Messi in his terrain?
And what was the outcome?

8 la Lisa to 2 la liga.
7 Best player in la liga to 1 best player.
6 Pichichi to 3 Pichichi.

What a challenge that was!

No be only standing ovation, na sitting ovation.

Florentino Perez refused to increase his money, that's why he left.
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
At Manchester United he upgraded!

He was playing for Manchester United and saw an opportunity to upgrade to Real Madrid.

Now Messi works for Barca,
So tell me, where does Messibupgrade from Barca to?

Madrid, Bayern or Juve?

When you play for Barca or Madrid there is no other club to upgrade to!

BTW,

So he challenged Messi in his terrain?
And what was the outcome?

8 la Lisa to 2 la liga.
7 Best player in la liga to 1 best player.
6 Pichichi to 3 Pichichi.

What a challenge that was!

No be only standing ovation, na sitting ovation.

Florentino Perez refused to increase his money, that's why he left.
Regarding his move from Man Utd to Real Madrid as an upgrade at that point is laughable...Real Madrid were perennial UEFA Champions league quater-finalist or round of 16 candidates. Man Utd were appearing at back to back champions league finals. They were consistently beaten to the La Liga by Guadiola's Barcelona. Man Utd were on a premier league winning streak. Winning it thrice in a row. Even Deloitte named Man Utd the most valuable football club in the world. Real Madrid on the other hand, could barely keep their head above water. Why are we even having this discussion? The guy went to take up another challenge in a different league. Now if your argument about upgrade is to hold water, what about his current move from Real Madrid to Juventus, another upgrade?...I repeat Ronaldo has BALLS period..end of conversation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
felaismyhero:
what are you saying? playing week in,week out? are the legs of players in england cast in metal? if diego costa,aguero can survive in the epl,then why wont messi? you guys are either being jealous or irrational.if he goes to england-which likely means joining man city-maybe his life would be easier! current city is better than barca without messi.an idiot was comparing a yearly nominee of the ballon dor to lingard,of all players! i'll assume you guys just hate messi!

The reason messi is messi is the Barcelona factor. If he goes to Man City, Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool nd Arsenal his value will drop because these clubs can't be like Barca. There r seasons they'll fight for top 4 nd barca don't fight 4 top 4. The dude knows that life outside barca won't be rosy that's why he's using his brains. Only clueless ass lickers like u r the ones trying to make mountains out of mould hill
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by BroadStreetBull(m): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
Regarding his move from Man Utd to Real Madrid as an upgrade at that point is laughable...Real Madrid were perennial UEFA Champions league quater-finalist or round of 16 candidates. Man Utd were appearing at back to back champions league finals. They were consistently beaten to the La Liga by Guadiola's Barcelona. Man Utd were on a premier league winning streak. Winning it thrice in a row. Even Delloitte named Man Utd the most valuable football club in the world. Real Madrid on the other hand, could barely keep their head above water. Why are we even having this discussion? The guy went to take up another challenge in a different league. Now if your argument about upgrade is to hold water, what about his current move from Real Madrid to Juventus, another upgrade?...I repeat Ronaldo has BALLS period..end of conversation
Mtchew!

Pardon me for saying but you're a bit delusional.

Comparing Manchester United to Real Madrid at any point in history is like comparing Andy Murray to Rafael Nadal or like comparing Tuface to Michael Jackson.

As at 2009 Real Madrid had 8 champions league titles and had had a roster of Zidane, Ronaldo de Lima, Beckham, Figo, Carlos, Owen and Raul having played for them,

You are here telling me about Deloitte and EPL winning streak. grin grin grin

See the kain argument you dey argue, you nor even get shame.

Ronaldo left Man U to Real Madrid because he was going to a bigger club with much bigger pay.

Ronaldo left Real Madrid to Juventus because Florentino dumped him.

You'e telling me balls!

Balls kee you dia!!
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by felaismyhero(m): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
SyrusdeHansome:

The reason messi is messi is the Barcelona factor. If he goes to Man City, Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool nd Arsenal his value will drop because these clubs can't be like Barca. There r seasons they'll fight for top 4 nd barca don't fight 4 top 4. The dude knows that life outside barca won't be rosy that's why he's using his brains. Only clueless ass lickers like u r the ones trying to make mountains out of mould hill
ok.i hear you.
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by Dizzyrascal(m): 12:53am On Sep 10, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
Mtchew!

Pardon me for saying but you're a bit delusional.

Comparing Manchester United to Real Madrid at any point in history is like comparing Andy Murray to Rafael Nadal or like comparing Tuface to Michael Jackson.

As at 2009 Real Madrid had 8 champions league titles and had had a roster of Zidane, Ronaldo de Lima, Beckham, Figo, Carlos, Owen and Raul having played for them,

You are here telling me about Deloitte and EPL winning streak. grin grin grin

See the kain argument you dey argue, you nor even get shame.

Ronaldo left Man U to Real Madrid because he was going to a bigger club with much bigger pay.

Ronaldo left Real Madrid to Juventus because Florentino dumped him.

You'e telling me balls!

Balls kee you dia!!
I Simply argued with facts, but I can clearly see that it was lost on your emotions......facts and emotions should never mix....did u know dat to fund some of the moves for the Galacticos during this period Real Madrid had to resort to borrowing from the European bank? But they were desperate to balance the deficit with Barcelona. Of all the bullsh_t signings they made, only one legend emerged, RONALDO! Between Liverpool and Barcelona who is the bigger team. 80 percent would say Barcelona but historically Liverpool has always won more Champions league than Barcelona..Facts bros, facts....alien Messi has 5 world Best, ordinary Ronaldo has 5 world best. 4 of which was won under Messi's nose...

1 Like

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by BroadStreetBull(m): 6:03am On Sep 10, 2019
Dizzyrascal:
[s]I Simply argued with facts, but I can clearly see that it was lost on your emotions......facts and emotions should never mix....did u know dat to fund some of the moves for the Galacticos during this period Real Madrid had to resort to borrowing from the European bank? But they were desperate to balance the deficit with Barcelona. Of all the bullsh_t signings they made, only one legend emerged, RONALDO! Between Liverpool and Barcelona who is the bigger team. 80 percent would say Barcelona but historically Liverpool has always won more Champions league than Barcelona..Facts bros, facts....alien Messi has 5 world Best, ordinary Ronaldo has 5 world best. 4 of which was won under Messi's nose...[/s]
Liverpool that has not won a single league title since my father was born, is that what you want to call more prestigious than Barca?

Man U that their champions league trophy haul is like binary numbers, is that what you want to call more prestigious than Real Madrid?

Barca and Madrid have produced how many ballon dor winners? Can you remind me?
The entire EPL has produced how many?

I am not talking about riches or finances!

Barca and Madrid are the crest of European football.

Any move to Barca or Madrid from any other club is a promotion for any player.
Any move from Barca or Madrid to any other club is a demotion for any player.

Any way stop deviating from the argument.

I have got 3 salient points for you!

1. Ronaldo leaving Man U to Real Madrid for much bigger salary was a promotion and he wanted that promotion(or do you think that if Ronaldo stayed at Man U he would have 5 Champions leagues and 5 ballon dors today? CAPITAL NO).

2. Ronaldo left Madrid to Juve because Madrid refused to increase his salary like Barca increased Messi's. If Madrid had succumbed to his demands he would never never never leave. You think you're arguing with kids? Balls indeed! Balls kee you dia!!

3. Messi leaving Barca to any other club would be a demotion. He would be a fool to leave.

'Balls' is staying with One club and being with them in their UPS and DOWNS.
Not running from one club to another with billions to spend.

Imagine calling jumping from Manchester United to Real Madrid to Juventus 'balls'

Such billionaire clubs!

Son, lemme tell you what is "balls"

"Balls" is moving from Mancheter United to Getafe to Sampdoria.

That is 'balls'
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by boborosky(m): 4:54am On Sep 11, 2019
jayjay2609:

Which 2005 golden ball are you talking about?

Highest world cup assist?? I had no idea Pele's other name was messi.. Because Pele has the most world cup assists in a single tournament and also holds the all time record.

2014 golden ball?? That was just Sepp Blatter doing what he does best..

Truth is, Argentina stopped winning trophies the moment messi first wore their jersey..

Infact I have more faith in Buhari being the greatest president to ever walk the earth than Messi winning a trophy with argentina

Argue with your ancestors

Maybe you haven't started watching football in 2005... Junior World cup hosted by Netherlands in 2005 was won by Argentina with Messi emerging the best player cum highest goal scorer.

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by jayjay2609: 10:32am On Sep 11, 2019
boborosky:

Argue with your ancestors

Maybe you haven't started watching football in 2005... Junior World cup hosted by Netherlands in 2005 was won by Argentina with Messi emerging the best player cum highest goal scorer.

Have you ever seen anyone mentioning youth/junior football when talking about honours.. Let me ask you a question, Nigeria has won five u-17 world cups, making them the most successful.. Does that mean that they are best team in the world??

For the assist issue, pele holds the all time record with 10assists, a quick check on wikipedia will do you some good... Besides pele have won 3 world cups with brazil while appearing in at least 4 editions, even a year old baby would know that your list is incorrect as his name is not even there..

Before you paste anything on NL.. Try and drink chivita, I hear say e dey give people sense, which I'm not really sure if you have any.. Thank you
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by dotedote: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
Dizzyrascal:

With your comment, the name JOSEP GUARDIOLA comes to mind.
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by dotedote: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
Dizzyrascal:

When I 1st heard CR7 was going to England, I thot Aston Villa was the destination, then he went to SAF's MU flogging people upandan, then to Spain, I expected him to join 2nd tier Zaragoza but he ended up at RM. Na Juve own funny pass. Did you listen to Zlatan's comments on Rinaldo's move to Juve ?
Leaving LaLiga to other leagues won't be a test to show his greatness so LM needn't move an inch especially when the greatest flogging of CR7's career was in his 1st classico.
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by boborosky(m): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
jayjay2609:

Have you ever seen anyone mentioning youth/junior football when talking about honours.. Let me ask you a question, Nigeria has won five u-17 world cups, making them the most successful.. Does that mean that they are best team in the world??

For the assist issue, pele holds the all time record with 10assists, a quick check on wikipedia will do you some good... Besides pele have won 3 world cups with brazil while appearing in at least 4 editions, even a year old baby would know that your list is incorrect as his name is not even there..

Before you paste anything on NL.. Try and drink chivita, I hear say e dey give people sense, which I'm not really sure if you have any.. Thank you

It doesn't matter whether it is under 20 or not.... The point is that the dude performed and won the best player award. I am not interested in team trophies... I respect individual honors... He didnt need to wear Barcelona's jersey to achieve that. Think..... Why do you use your intestine to think na... Whatever happened to your brain.

Do your check.... He has the highest assist...

To the issue of Chivita.... I wouldn't recommend that for you.... Take sniper. It rids the earth of dullards faster than it takes you to cu*m on a prostitute.

Only a goat will quote me a third time...
Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by jayjay2609: 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
boborosky:

It doesn't matter whether it is under 20 or not.... The point is that the dude performed and won the best player award. I am not interested in team trophies... I respect individual honors... He didnt need to wear Barcelona's jersey to achieve that. Think..... Why do you use your intestine to think na... Whatever happened to your brain.

Do your check.... He has the highest assist...

To the issue of Chivita.... I wouldn't recommend that for you.... Take sniper. It rids the earth of dullards faster than it takes you to cu*m on a prostitute.

Only a goat will quote me a third time...

Iheanacho won the golden ball at 2013 u17 world cup.. I guess he's on par with Lionel messi then

It seems you dont know how to spell wikipedia.. Its okay, just check the pic below for the world cup statistics

And please, dont quote me again, till maybe when Messi wins an international trophy with argentina

Re: Messi Has The Option To Leave Barca At The End Of Each Season (el Pais) by boborosky(m): 10:48am On Jan 10, 2023
jayjay2609:

Iheanacho won the golden ball at 2013 u17 world cup.. I guess he's on par with Lionel messi then

It seems you dont know how to spell wikipedia.. Its okay, just check the pic below for the world cup statistics

And please, dont quote me again, till maybe when Messi wins an international trophy with argentina

Hello bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spain Vs Germany: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (1 - 1) On 27th Nov 2022 / Hazard Completes His Real Madrid Medical Ahead Of Unveiling / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Won The National Cup In Three Different Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.