Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,901 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, (3977 Views)

Can Any Relationship Last Without Finance? / Facts Guys Must Know Before Going Into Any Relationship. / Any Relationship Expert Help Me Before I Lose Myself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by Hamachi(f): 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
Why are you not in any relationship,
Let's hear your reasons, maybe someone might change your mind and show you love again.

I know some of you will want to lie, just say the truth, even to know who's at fault cause I only believe that their is know perfect man or woman in this world as well only God.

i tink dis relationship of a tin is mainly known 4 those who are ready 4 marriage lyk 4 a gal u no dis is d man getting married 2 me, lyk ders hope 4 her..Not d one ur nt sure of, u b wit him 4 8yrz nd at last he dump u.
Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by IAmSkinny: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
Cus I no get money. And yes, I have read all ILegend's thread and his e-books (60%). At the end of the day, it all boils down to money.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by Hamachi(f): 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
grin grin grin
IAmSkinny:
Cus I no get money. And yes, I have read all ILegend's thread and his e-books (60%). At the end of the day, it all boils down to money.
Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by chinchonglee(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
Fear of losing my moni, unwanted expenses etc

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by AstroG: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
Why would I be in relationship when there are so many girls to root,how can I be eating only Equsi soup when there are Bitterleaf soup,Okro soup and so many other soups to taste...
Eva since ah stopped dating girls,I just call them for sex pleasure only,hv been saving more.

RELATIONSHIP NA SCAM!!!
F u live a relationship free life,you will save more,stress less and live happily foreva.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hamachi:
Let's hear your reasons, maybe someone might change your mind and show you love again.

I know some of you will want to lie, just say the truth, even to know who's at fault cause I only believe that their is know perfect man or woman in this world as well only God.

i tink dis relationship of a tin is mainly known 4 those who are ready 4 marriage lyk 4 a gal u no dis is d man getting married 2 me, lyk ders hope 4 her..Not d one ur nt sure of, u b wit him 4 8yrz nd at last he dump u.
Babe it is definitely money oo. I can not just cope seeing my lady suffering . she needed to be pampered and spoiled. In fact i have been out of sex for two years now.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
Focusing on other aspects of my life now. Relationship is a distraction. Not that it would even end well. angry

5 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by tpiander: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hamachi:

Some people are not in any relationship because they don't want to be in any, there's not necessarily a reason.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by cooooooks(m): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
I want to marry soon.
Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by Omar09(m): 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hamachi:

Relationship is very costly to maintain. I have been in two relationships, tbh I did not enjoy any of them because I came to find out if you have money you have found love.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
i am tired of paying for a hole!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by Starz825(m): 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
My choice
Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by CosmicJames(m): 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
Focusing on other aspects of my life now.
Relationship is a distraction. Not that it would even end well. angry
There is what is called "Mental Obstacle"
I see you developing a mental obstacle that will later hurt your future love and relationship.

I understand that some relationship can be very bad and stressful. But there are blissful relationships as well.

I will advise you not to keep a bad ending conclusion for your future relationship due to past failed relationship.

Think and always believe that you will be lucky, and that you will find true love with happy ending. āž• always be good to others and you will find true love.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2019
CosmicJames:

There what is called "Mental Obstacle"
I see you developing a mental obstacle that will later hurt your future love and relationship.

I understand that some relationship can be very bad and stressful. But there are blissful relationships as well.

I will advise you not to keep a bad ending conclusion for your future relationship due to past failed relationship.

Think and always believe that you will be lucky, and that you will find true love with happy ending. āž• always be good to others and you will find true love.
I'm 16. I dont need to date nah. Thanks though. But school is more important.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by AstroG: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
Wait,your still 16 shocked shocked

Blackivy29:

15 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2019
AstroG:
Wait,your still 16 shocked shocked

grin You didnt know?
Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by AstroG: 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
Your not up to my three younger siblings,and am here exchanging banters with you cry cry

Blackivy29:
grin You didnt know?

18 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
AstroG:
Your not up to my three younger siblings,and am here exchanging banters with you cry cry

tongue not my fault. But its fun. Dont deny angry
Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by Hamachi(f): 1:01am On Sep 07, 2019
Omar09:

Relationship is very costly to maintain. I have been in two relationships, tbh I did not enjoy any of them because I came to find out if you have money you have found love.
the last part of your statement, damn

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by Hamachi(f): 1:03am On Sep 07, 2019
Not every woman you meet is a sex object, some are keys to your success and breakthroughs! Don't ruin that opportunity
AstroG:
Why would I be in relationship when there are so many girls to root,how can I be eating only Equsi soup when there are Bitterleaf soup,Okro soup and so many other soups to taste...
Eva since ah stopped dating girls,I just call them for sex pleasure only,hv been saving more.

RELATIONSHIP NA SCAM!!!
F u live a relationship free life,you will save more,stress less and live happily foreva.
It a lie that you save more by having call girls. Do the math, check the number of time you pay for sex and calculate the amount your spend in a month.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 07, 2019
I won't be committed to it..
Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by AstroG: 1:15am On Sep 07, 2019
That it doesn't work for others,does not mean it doesnt work me.
F I calculate the money ah will spend on her just becus of the title 'Girlfriend',ah chose to have decent calls girls(uni girls) that are upcoming oloshos(100lvl-200lv girls).
And it has really worked for me,for close to 2+ years now.

Different strokes for different folks

Hamachi:

It a lie that you save more by having call girls. Do the math, check the number of time you pay for sex and calculate the amount your spend in a month.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 07, 2019
Blackivy29:

You are 16? Nai you dey follow elders argue for here?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by CosmicJames(m): 7:02am On Sep 07, 2019
Blackivy29:
I actually didn't advice you to start dating.
The advice is for you to have a positive attitude and mindset towards people and relationship.
That's what will help you attract a good guy when you are ready

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 07, 2019
CosmicJames:

I actually didn't advice you to start dating.
The advice is for you to have a positive attitude and mindset towards people and relationship.
That's what will help you attract a good guy when you are ready
Thanks.
Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by 24kmagic: 7:49am On Sep 07, 2019
Let me book space
Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 07, 2019
condemn:

You are 16? Nai you dey follow elders argue for here?
All part of the learning process. I still throw the towel when im wrong dont i?

We need to challange one another to achieve.
Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 07, 2019
I really dont know, but a lot of men that have indicated interest, do not have good family values.
Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by IamPlato(m): 8:11am On Sep 07, 2019
Blackivy29:
shocked What Da?

Rekhina is This True? 16?
Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by IamPlato(m): 8:13am On Sep 07, 2019
I Said It Earlier... Go And Look For It
Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by cooluzi: 8:32am On Sep 07, 2019
Blackivy29:
Focusing on other aspects of my life now.
Relationship is a distraction. Not that it would even end well. angry
us could end well you know grin
Re: Why Are You Not In Any Relationship, by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2019
cooluzi:
us could end well you know grin
as talk buddies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Stop Viewing Women As Sex Object. / Iā€™m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help / ! My UNCLE Always FINGER Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.