Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help (3986 Views)

I Met A Girl On Runsgram But Now I’m In Love. / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by mcporch(m): 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2020
I’m In a Verge of Breakup. Please Help!!!!

I’ll try as much as possible to make this brief and short.

So I’m 27 I have a girlfriend she’s 28, She’s quite submissive tho irrespective of the age differences between us.

We’ve known each other for over 10 years now, we dated for two years when we were younger before she broke up. I Love her still despite her decisions all through our stay apart, dated few ladies but the love and affections wasn’t as what I felt for her. The Long story short, Years later I asked her out again so we can get back together which she accepted and we started dating I had a genuine love still.

Now I get to realize her past with guys she dated after our breakup as a kid then, tho she might actually had sex with them it’s not a prob with me, She told me about her ex and how the breakup went with them, she actually told me in length. But I got my greatest shocker when she actually told me she had an Abortion for a guy she dated.

I’m shocked cuz I never expected that and I’m already thinking of proposing and making a possible future with her but with what she had told me I don’t know if I can continue cuz I honestly can’t get that off my head since I heard that Statement. I’ve been trying to be normal tho cuz I know I love her but. Candid opinions and Suggestions is highly needed so I don’t take the wrong decision by wrong moves . Thanks and i appreciate

1 Like

Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
Stop wasting any more time on this babe/issue.... You either accept her for all she is OR get rid of her. EOD!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
The ball is in your court, the age difference is no big deal..... You don't need our advice, go for what you want.

I'll never marry someone who has done abortion or a non-virgin.

#team Virgin.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
I rushed nd book space thinking that i will read a different tin, not knowing dat it is same old shit, nonsense

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by soberdrunk(m): 12:17pm On Jan 29, 2020
Just 1 abortion!!? You better marry that babe, she is still a virgin. angry If she didn't tell nko?

14 Likes

Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by Prettynpink(f): 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
So she becomes less of a Woman for that? Would you feel better if she had had the baby? You're either holding some very archaic views or you don't really love her. Besides for her to open up and tell you that means she really loves you. You don't get women like that everyday!! For more relationship advice send me a whatsapp message on 09053070552

3 Likes

Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by Omazik: 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
My dear the abortion could have been for you. You too could have caused another girl to commit abortion. That she opened up to you is the more reason why you should trust her the more. would you have been better if she had concealed everything for you? Love forgives and counts no offense.This singular reason will make her respect and submit to you the more if you go ahead and marry her.good luck.

13 Likes

Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2020
Women who abort babies are definitely a turn off for me except it is for medical reasons... But consider the fact she can confide in you do give her a benefit of a doubt but for me personally it is a no no, because I had the spiritual privilege to know that foetus are as good as living being , I actually knew my nephew's sex before he was conceived because the little man came visiting and it was pure unexplainable love.I told everyone who care to listen his going to be a boy ....even the bible had evidences .
Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by Easybela(f): 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
Guy,for her to even open up means she really value you and won't want to keep such secret alone. If you leave her,how sure are you that the next person you will meet is a saint . If you really love her,overlook her mistake and move on with her but should in case you both end up together, never use it against her. I know a man that whenever he has issues with His woman, he will start digging up her dirty past,search yourself wella,if you can not bury her secret 4ever,abeg,let her go.

12 Likes

Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by pmoye(m): 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
Please quick breakup with her. And try to link me up immediately.
Me I need a gf asap. I am not that picky. I don't mind that she don do abo before.

Waiting for your reply.

mcporch:

So I’m 27 I have a girlfriend she’s 28, She’s quite submissive tho irrespective of the age differences between us.

We’ve known each other for over 10 years now, we dated for two years when we were younger before she broke up. I Love her still despite her decisions all through our stay apart, dated few ladies but the love and affections wasn’t as what I felt for her. The Long story short, Years later I asked her out again so we can get back together which she accepted and we started dating I had a genuine love still.

Now I get to realize her past with guys she dated after our breakup as a kid then, tho she might actually had sex with them it’s not a prob with me, She told me about her ex and how the breakup went with them, she actually told me in length. But I got my greatest shocker when she actually told me she had an Abortion for a guy she dated.

I’m shocked cuz I never expected that and I’m already thinking of proposing and making a possible future with her but with what she had told me I don’t know if I can continue cuz I honestly can’t get that off my head since I heard that Statement. I’ve been trying to be normal tho cuz I know I love her but. Candid opinions and Suggestions is highly needed so I don’t take the wrong decision by wrong moves . Thanks and i appreciate

1 Like

Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by AryEmber(f): 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
ambassadorgozie:
I rushed nd book space thinking that i will read a different tin, not knowing dat it is same old shit, nonsense
Like seriously ehn! Recycled story, nonsense! Besides, what's with guys and the sentence "and I'm thinking of proposing..."

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by JONSYN7154: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2020
soberdrunk:
Just 1 abortion!!? You better marry that babe, she is still a virgin. angry If she didn't tell nko?
. I Duff my cap for you

1 Like

Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by iLegendd(m): 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hmm.
Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by Papanwamaikpe: 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
Breakup asap! If you dare marry her, your loss bro
Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by jagaban002(m): 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
For her to tel you the truth is either 2 thkngs , either she’s faithful and being real with you or she has had many more abortion , my option is go to hospital and run text for both of u guys to know if she still have womb make u no go marry man like u for ows , but abortion don’t mean as long as she’s faithful to u Nd has cut all ties with her past . We all have our past don’t judge someone u love because of her past .

2 Likes

Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Op, don't settle for less.. Don't let anybody convince u to take her if u don't wana take her.

If you were a handicap or u r a broke nigga like me, I'm sure she wunt seek for advice before she dumps ur hard nuawti ass grin

If u can take it, go on with her

If u can't, dump her. Life is a choice

Cc: pettyprincess

1 Like

Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Waterview:
The ball is in your court, the age difference is no big deal..... You don't need our advice, go for what you want.

I'll never marry someone who has done abortion or a non-virgin.

#team Virgin.
You may as well remain unmarried for life. grin
Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2020
Don't seek opinions of people(especially nlanders) of things of the heart. Don't seek opinions of people that will not be the ones to suffer the consequences of any decision you make.
You know what you feel about the lady,and your personal values. Don't let anyone GUILT-TRIP YOU INTO MARRYING HER and don't let anyone ADVICE YOU TO LEAVE HER.

It depends on your values.
I personally am pro-life,and abortion is like a Holocaust to ME but another person will find it perfectly normal or fine. So people have different opinions of abortion. I don't know what your own opinion is about abortion,but don't listen to mine(pro-life) or others(pro-abortion),listen to your own heart concerning this issue.

I advice you take time and process her revelation,try to find reason with her actions. You may need counselling. I believe you will get over it and your love will wax stronger.
But if you know this is a huge problem for you,let her go,don't feel guilty for it.

I have seen cases where people advice a man to leave a lady,and he regrets it. I have also seen cases where they guilt trip a man to stick to a lady and he regrets it.

5 Likes

Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by Samdo38: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
mcporch:

Guy like you are the reason women pretend and lie a lot. Do you ,what it takes for her to come out with true? If you don't love her please move on to the next
Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by CAPSLOCKED: 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2020
Prettynpink:
So she becomes less of a Woman for that? Would you feel better if she had had the baby? You're either holding some very archaic views or you don't really love her. Besides for her to open up and tell you that means she really loves you. You don't get women like that everyday!! For more relationship advice send me a whatsapp message on 09053070552

LOOK AT THIS JOKER READY TO GIVE THE DAFTEST ADVICE IN HISTORY. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
Prettynpink:
she is a murderer
Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2020
Omazik:
My dear the abortion could have been for you. You too could have caused another girl to commit abortion. That she opened up to you is the more reason why you should trust her the more. would you have been better if she had concealed everything for you? Love forgives and counts no offense.This singular reason will make her respect and submit to you the more if you go ahead and marry her.good luck.

op before listening to this advice , I think you should know that your girlfriend is a murderer
Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

LOOK AT THIS JOKER READY TO GIVE THE DAFTEST ADVICE IN HISTORY. cheesy
she actually meant hookup
Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by CAPSLOCKED: 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2020
Lostz:
she actually meant hookup

SHAME ON ME.

1 Like

Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SHAME ON ME.
just call her now to confirm what I said
Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by Omar09(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2020
This is the very thing I have been talking about. People making the wrong choice and putting other people at a tight spot to go against one's very ethics and norms. How could she make that decision to have sex without protection and now she aborted a baby. What if she contracted the STIs?
You make your choice in life and leave people out of taking decisions all in the name "love" that doesn't exist.
Modified
After fvcking around and catching fun, they want to retire on some good boys all in the name of LOML.
It's ok to bang around, just don't leave evidences

Michellekabod2
Martinez39s
Ubunja.
Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
Omar09:
This is the very thing I have been talking about. People making the wrong choice and putting other people at a tight spot to go against one's very ethics and norms.
How could she make that decision to have sex without protection and now she aborted a baby. What if she contracted the STIs?
You make your choice in life and leave people out of taking decisions all in the name "love" that doesn't exist.
the op never stated she expects marriage from him,or she is burdening him with the responsibility of dealing with her alleged "mess"

Modified
After fvcking around and catching fun, they want to retire on some good boys all in the name of LOML.
for all I know a sexuality active guy is not the "good boy", he is a bad boy like herself. Fair

It's ok to bang around, just don't leave evidences
Hypocrisy and cowardice.
Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by jogsman01(m): 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2020
But you would have proposed if she haven't told you.... Your choice jor
Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by succri(m): 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2020
Orishirishi
Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by Omar09(m): 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2020
Michellekabod2:
the op never stated she expects marriage from him,or she is burdening him with the responsibility of dealing with her alleged "mess"
for all I know a sexuality active guy is not the "good boy", he is a bad boy like herself. Fair
Hypocrisy and cowardice.

The op stated he wants to build a future with her and tie the not. You just didn't read it right.

I'm not sure you actually read my comment right. I never said anything about a sexually active guy as being a good boy. You should read that again.
Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by Martinez39s(m): 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
Omar09:

The op stated he wants to build a future with her and tie the not. You just didn't read it right.

I'm not sure you actually read my comment right. I never said anything about a sexually active guy as being a good boy. You should read that again.

Michelle is very dishonest. She is a dishonest egalitarian. You can't blame her sha, female nature always come calling. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’m In A Verge Of Breakup. Please Help by Foodqueen(f): 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
U did not av any problem that she had sex with other guys,but you are hurt that she did abortion.

Since you didn't care about the sex, you shouldn't care about any other thing that could av happened be it STDs, STI, pregnancy, abortion etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Greedy (pix Added) / He Takes Her To A Bush For Sex Because He Doesn't Have A Place Of His Own / Guys, Whats The Best Response When She Asks "What Do You Want From Me"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.