Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard (3686 Views)

Terrible Pick Up Lines You Have Heard / Ladies best Toasting Lines you ever heard / Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by Noblefirstlady: 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
Guys pay attention and learn from your mistakes.

Mine is, I would get you a job even when the mumu was jobless himself.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by goodmorning40: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
Call me

1 Like

Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
I've never fallen for anyone who had pickup lines... those Shakespeare wannabes, guys who flatter like their lives depend on it.

Good humour is attractive, but those poetic lines
..oh please!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by Prectega(m): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
I've never fallen for anyone who had pickup lines... those Shakespeare wannabes, guys who flatter like their lives depend on it.

Good humour is attractive, but those poetic lines
..oh please!

From the bucket of over flowing love did i pick up my pen to show you my undying love

To the one who decides my heart beat
Dear PrimadonnaO
If should think of love
I'd think of you, your arms,
Tying your hair in plaits above,
The lyre shape of your arms and shoulders,
The soft curve of your winding head and the glamour of your beauty which encompasses my words of description.
You are my sun and stars, my night, my day,
My seasons, summer, winter, my sweet spring,
My autumn song, the church in which I pray,
Holding you close to me will be a dream come thru.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2019
Seems NL has a poet. .
Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:20am On Sep 07, 2019
Prectega:

From the bucket of over flowing love did i pick up my pen to show you my undying love

Dear PrimadonnaO
If should think of love
The soft curve of your winding head and the glamour of your beauty which encompasses my words of description.

Guy you're funny, that ain't it at all.

1 Like

Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by Prectega(m): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

She said she hates poets
Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2019
Prectega:

Dear PrimadonnaO
If should think of love

Lmao cheesy grin
Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by Prectega(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Lmao cheesy grin

At least i made you smile smiley

4 Likes

Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
Prectega:

At least i made you smile smiley

I actually laughed. cheesy
Thanks. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by Prectega(m): 12:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

I actually laughed. cheesy
Thanks. Lol

Do you like doctors ? smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
Prectega:

Do you like doctors ? smiley

As long as they don't smoke and womanise.
Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by Prectega(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

As long as they don't smoke and womanise.

cheesy soon to be here ..

You welcomed to be my patient

If u know what i mean cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by mrNEMZY(m): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
Prectega:

cheesy soon to be here ..

You welcomed to be my patient

If u know what i mean cool

Guy, you are good

1 Like

Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by Prectega(m): 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
cheesy thanks
mrNEMZY:

Guy, you are good
Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by thanki410(m): 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
Let me lick you up like a mango and have your hair tangled between my teeth

6 Likes

Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

I go straight to the point like ..." Isabella can I plant my tuber in you so that your fountain Waters me and we grow young in love forever "

Or

" Isabella , this young man before you feels old and he may be young again if you allow him feed from the fountain of youth in your upper body like a toddler ."

I'm a sexual fantasy addict, sorry for messing your mention. I know you are also like me with a high libido.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
Freehuman:

I go straight to the point like ..." Isabella can I plant my tuber in you so that your fountain Waters me and we grow young in love forever "

Or

" Isabella , this young man before you feels old and he may be young again if you allow him feed from the fountain of youth in your upper body like a toddler ."

I'm a sexual fantasy addict, sorry for messing your mention. I know you are also like me with a high libido.

I really am not, I just like to play and probe at will, all my sexual fantasies has been fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by LarryBee1k: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
smiley

6 Likes

Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by agbonkamen(f): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
Me entrying a city for the first time guy said you look familiar.....familiar kill you there. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by Noblefirstlady: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
agbonkamen:
Me entrying a city for the first time guy said you look familiar.....familiar kill you there. grin grin

Yeah they keep using that line over and over again. It is now boring.
Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by Chrisus(m): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
I'm a guy, but I know the 'You look familiar' line has to be the worst out there.
Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

I really am not, I just like to play and probe at will, all my sexual fantasies has been fulfilled.

Wow, means you're not really a dreamer. I wonder if mine can ever be fulfilled even partly.
Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by 40secondsMan: 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
Blackivy29:
Seems NL has a poet.

Oh really shocked
Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 08, 2019
40secondsMan:

Oh really shocked
grin Yes. Are you one too?
Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 08, 2019
Who get time for pickup line when I simply walk to a girl and ask hey babe, I wan nyash you. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by 40secondsMan: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin Yes. Are you one too?

Ayam one 3 tongue tongue
Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2019
thanki410:
Let me lick you up like a mango and have your hair tangled between my teeth
Jeez. That was terrible

1 Like

Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2019
illitrate:
Who get time for pickup line when I simply walk to a girl and ask hey babe, I wan nyash you. angry
Does it work?
Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
40secondsMan:

Ayam one 3 tongue tongue
you're a write and a poet? Wowwwww shocked
Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by 40secondsMan: 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy29:
you're a write and a poet? Wowwwww shocked

More of a poet. Haven't written anything since my last compulsory school project angry

But em...it seems am about to dig up some Gold with this your character
Re: Ladies : What Is The Worst Pick Up Lines You Ever Heard by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy29:
Does it work?

Always work, sometimes work after a slap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Rocks To Burna Boy's Song With Younger Lover (Photos) / FG!! Nigeria Now Fabricating Automatic Concrete Block Moulding Machine in Lagos / Pls Help Me Before This Woman Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.