Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Man Rocks To Burna Boy's Song With Younger Lover (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rocks To Burna Boy's Song With Younger Lover (Photos) (3702 Views)

Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos / Hunchback Man Rocks Curvy Lady. Got People Talking With His Facial Expressions / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rocks To Burna Boy's Song With Younger Lover (Photos) by Gossipninja: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
Here is a video of an old man rocking his younger lover at a club as Burna Boy's song was played.

The video which has amassed thousands of views on social media, got many talking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbnQ2IuA3tY

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-rocks-to-burna-boys-song-with-younger-lover-photos/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man Rocks To Burna Boy's Song With Younger Lover (Photos) by spirul77: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
what to do
Re: Man Rocks To Burna Boy's Song With Younger Lover (Photos) by Ajoboss(m): 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
Definitely not the mans fault

1 Like

Re: Man Rocks To Burna Boy's Song With Younger Lover (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
"younger" for where?!?!?!

4 Likes

Re: Man Rocks To Burna Boy's Song With Younger Lover (Photos) by Larryfest(m): 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2019
There's nothing young about that old lady abeg...

2 Likes

Re: Man Rocks To Burna Boy's Song With Younger Lover (Photos) by Offpoint: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nigerian men with their ridiculou fat bellies...

Thumbs up to ladies, cuz if I was to be a lady.... I won't even take a glance at them.
Re: Man Rocks To Burna Boy's Song With Younger Lover (Photos) by Godfullsam(m): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
Younger lover ?
No

Shorter lover ?
Yes

Btw op, do you expect the man to come with an older lover?
Re: Man Rocks To Burna Boy's Song With Younger Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
The picture I am seeing in the last comment though.

People are wicked.

1 Like

Re: Man Rocks To Burna Boy's Song With Younger Lover (Photos) by Olalan(m): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
How this grinding excites men amuses me...........i regard it as torture
Re: Man Rocks To Burna Boy's Song With Younger Lover (Photos) by nlPoster: 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
If that's not an artificially enhanced butt pad and if that lady isn't at least 40 to 50 years old, something is wrong somewhere.

By younger lover do you mean the man is in his 60s or 70s?

1 Like

Re: Man Rocks To Burna Boy's Song With Younger Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
Chai!!!
Old Mama with good yansh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rocks To Burna Boy's Song With Younger Lover (Photos) by KevMitnick: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

You're smart
Re: Man Rocks To Burna Boy's Song With Younger Lover (Photos) by KevMitnick: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2019
Larryfest:
There's nothing young about that old lady abeg...
You are smart too

1 Like

Re: Man Rocks To Burna Boy's Song With Younger Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Abeg what app did u used to edit d image

1 Like

Re: Man Rocks To Burna Boy's Song With Younger Lover (Photos) by FamousMonk: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
This old woman that looks like NTA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady / Is She Testing My Love For Her Or She's Just Wasting My Time? / Help. I'm An Introvert And It's Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.