Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,664 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) (44027 Views)

Okonjo Iweala World Trade Org & Akinwumi Adeshina Which Is Beneficial To Nigeria / Akinwumi Adesina: U.S. Treasury Urges Independent Investigation Into AfDB Head / When I Was Working In The Southeast I Saw What The Igbo Could Do - Akinwumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by harjay1986: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2019
Willy7:
I think this man is testing the waters. He is aware of the people's mind towards him concerning being a better Presidential hopeful. The pendulum may swing towards his direction, and I hope he takes advantage of this moment to endear himself to Nigerian. I see a great President in this guy. He has the carriage, aura and intelligence. I just wish we all can drop our tribal sentiments and political leanings to support this man to reposition this country. Though I'm neither PDP nor APC, neither am I from his tribe, but I prefer this Adeshina to the crop of politicians we have at the moment.

Bro I like your statement, bt do u know that our political office have one stigma, if u have a good mind once u resume office you will forget that good mind of yours and started acting like misrable person, once u ar out of office or tenure again u begin to see vision and loop holes, if am lying as Jonathan, Obasanjo and co

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by justmenoni: 8:48am On Sep 07, 2019
No wonder Nigeria is still backward, so sad

gidgiddy:

News Flash bro! There is no common interest in Nigeria and the presidency of Nigeria has always been about tribe and not credibility
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

You are ranting like a child, the man's competence or no competence makes no difference and it doesn't alter the fact that you are a tribal element and a sad bigot.

Nigeria can do without people like you.

Honestly... You are the child here... A very petulant and dimwitted one at that. I say this as respectfully as I can accommodate. You need to grow up.
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 07, 2019
Lemme speak objectively.....

This man is an agric expert....the question is this: is it an agric expert we need at this point in time?

We need the leader that understands the country economical problem and can proffered solutions when he or she comes on board.....we need technocrats and great mind that can relate with the problem of this country and solve it....

During Fashola tenure as the governor of Lagos State , even the opposition party graded him 70% performance...

Can any of the opposition party grade Buhari 30%,?
I doubt it....it takes competent hand as a president to move the nation forward...no nation develop with this system we operate in Nigeria.
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by naijajobx: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by Samunique(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2019
tyup:
Well if this is ur first time to hear of this Country's name gather here
grin
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2019
madridsta007:

I am not Yoruba. Very far from it.
But if Adeshina comes on board, I will support him and write articles in important news media to support him.
From the state Nigeria is, it is high time we get serious and relegate the "he is not my tribe" as second priority. Buhari and Tinubu and Osunbade has taken Nigeria to the economic and security cliff-edge and saddled Nigeria with a financial debt that, as it stands now, will be paid by up to the next 4 or 5 generations. Nigeria is in a pathetic state right now. I am more frightened that this is only the "first year" of the "second term" of Buhari. Buhari is not just a terribly and predictably failed experiment but one which is an existential threat to Nigeria as a nation-state in all HDI ramifications. The APC apologists and Buharists can decieve themselves if they want. Or they can, for the love of country, face up to the truth as millions of Nigerians have done.

It is only a globally well-connected and intelligent intellectual and nationalist that can resuce Nigeria now. Adeshina fits that bill perfectly. I think Nigerians need to get serious for once. You think Nigeria is not on the road to Somalia? Think again. It is. Unless y'all get serious.

From that guys comment& from my little experience, I would say don't b too hopeful about an adesina presidency

Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by immortalityk: 10:11am On Sep 07, 2019
Naughtysite:

Yes Either Akinwunmi or Tinubu.

Your selfishness screams to the heights.

After Obasanjo, Yaradua, Goodluck, Buhary, it's the turn of another Yoruba man Akinwunmi or Tinubu.

Since Igbos are not Nigerians or Akinwunmi is a better financial leader than Atiku or Peter Obi

Akinwunmi is a Salary Earner o. If he doesn't get paid, he will go hungry.

Let me tell you, myself can grow Nigeria's economy better than him as a Business man.
Una don come with this your rubbish
Is there anybody in your generation that has accomplished what he has accomplished?
Comparing him to atiku a thief
Comparing him to an ordinary governor
U do know he is on the same level as presidents

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by Dee60: 10:30am On Sep 07, 2019
Willy7:
I think this man is testing the waters. He is aware of the people's mind towards him concerning being a better Presidential hopeful. The pendulum may swing towards his direction, and I hope he takes advantage of this moment to endear himself to Nigerian. I see a great President in this guy. He has the carriage, aura and intelligence. I just wish we all can drop our tribal sentiments and political leanings to support this man to reposition this country. Though I'm neither PDP nor APC, neither am I from his tribe, but I prefer this Adeshina to the crop of politicians we have at the moment.

It might be a good idea indeed and he has proved to be competent.

However, does anyone still think that one man can make the difference in this clime? If you have a brilliant president working with a bad parliament, the president may not be able to do much.

What we need is an overhaul of how we do politics. We need strong systems and not just a few strong individuals.
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2019
gidgiddy:

The president of Nigeria has never been about credibility, it's always been about tribe
Off course we all know that.... As a learned person don't you think we should change that mentality, that's what am advocating for
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by gidgiddy: 10:33am On Sep 07, 2019
Samson0599:

Off course we all know that.... As a learned person don't you think we should change that mentality, that's what am advocating for

That mentality cannot be changed because there is no common interest in Nigeria, only sectional interests. Nobody believes in Nigeria
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by fortune1968: 10:41am On Sep 07, 2019
Fake things
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2019
mcyemite:
What quality does our current leader have?

If you don't know, then leave it.

1 Like

Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by pattern100(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2019
Chimookigwe:
Some people feel this man should be Nigeria's President because he looks dapper and snaps nice pictures.

Let me not talk. If I do, they won't be able to eat.
Say it. Nothing shakes nairalanders
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 07, 2019
gidgiddy:

That mentality cannot be changed because there is no common interest in Nigeria, only sectional interests. Nobody believes in Nigeria
Your assertions are somewhat correct but maybe we might make a twist if we are ready to change this tribal anomaly. It's difficult I know but maybe we might make a headway. Many people have lost hope in this country including me especially in this administration. May God help us but let's do our part please and enough of these rotational leaders.
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by hopexter(m): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2019
kenzo25:
I think this guy should be our next president

That's not thinking, it's delusion undecided
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by seguno2: 11:32am On Sep 07, 2019
kenzo25:
I think this guy should be our next president

He is the best qualified for Oduduwa Republic.
Will that happen
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by KenModi(m): 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
decatalyst:

If our current president off cloth.... grin

grin grin

Please stop! Just stop!

You want us to add “warning: graphic photos” to the title?!! grin grin
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by KenModi(m): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
gidgiddy:

Why? Because he takes good pictures with world leaders?

How is it justifiable that another Yoruba man will be president of Nigeria when the SE, NC and NE have not produced the president of Nigeria since democracy returned in 1999?

That's the question

So you would rather place tribalism and ethnicity over competence??

People like you are one of the major reasons Nigeria is a disaster today
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
lexy2014:

From that guys comment& from my little experience, I would say don't b too hopeful about an adesina presidency

OK.
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by gidgiddy: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
KenModi:

So you would rather place tribalism and ethnicity over competence??

That's the way it has always been in Nigeria and it's not going to change any time soon. When anybody runs for the presidency of Nigeria, his ethnic group is what people look at first before any other consideration
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by tunary(m): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
decatalyst:

If our current president off cloth.... grin
Egungun = Bony structure
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by kayfra: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
You are all getting a Yoruba president in 2023. Deal with it grin
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
planetx:
Eswatini is formerly known has Swaziland
When them change the name I no know... it's unlike me...
Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Dressed Like King Mswati III Eswatini (Photos) by KenModi(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
gidgiddy:

That's the way it has always been in Nigeria and it's not going to change any time soon. When anybody runs for the presidency of Nigeria, his ethnic group is what people look at first before any other consideration

Exactly why Nigerians should shut up and enjoy the sufferings they brought upon themselves for choosing sentiments over a candidate’s ability to deliver. Stupiid citizens!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Boiling Over Yesterday's Fight - Ministerial List To Be Delayed Longer / IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate / Saraki, Dino Melaye Celebrate With Uche Secondus At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.