Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,779 members, 7,837,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex (8516 Views)

A Question For Men: Would You Rather Have A Gf Who Is A Lesbian Or A Gf That..?? / Those Guys That Have A Gf That Doesn't Disappoint / How Do I Tell My Gf That I Don’t Like Her Cooking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by romme2u: 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ishilove:

Bini boy. Na una be master of bad English. You turn your 's' to 'x'. Eg- Dexmond, instead of Desmond.

You better focus on getting yourself settled in life and giving yourself a good education because it is idleness that can make a very young man like you think of only sex sex sex.

Don't quote me because I won't respond. We aren't in the same league.

angry

imagine the audacity and effrontery...........for person post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Gospeltruth01: 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
OP
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Newguyhere: 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
lmao!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Bro I swear me and you are in the same boat ooooo cheesy me sef dey find gf wey like sex grin
By the way what's your zodiac sign please?
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by romme2u: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
skymight:
Nice talk bro that's a mistake to regret for life

wink

Next time don't include your pics............it'll be better if you take it down

Create an air of suspense
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Skmoda(m): 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
Rextizzle:
Nah pretender she be, typical Nigerian girl.
Lol shocked
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by opedaydydx9(m): 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2019
ericsmith:

bro you did well to av cautioned d guy ... buh doing that just to get lady attention for an asslick is what i call fvckup. ur desperation scared her off
my desperation?. she’s in edo state am somewhere in sw. I just wanted a convo... my workers link me up with chicks everyday so it’s not a new shit. I try to avoid pointless altercations with th these small boys .
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Jacqueline22(f): 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2019
opedaydydx9:
my desperation?. she’s in edo state am somewhere in sw. I just wanted a convo... my workers link me up with chicks everyday so it’s not a new shit. I try to avoid pointless altercations with th these small boys .

Don’t reply him again
So irritated... disgusted involving myself on threads like dix..Dey keep bashing women as if dem life depends on it.
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by goldman777: 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
You soon get scammed or get STD mofo definitely one
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by opedaydydx9(m): 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Don’t reply him again
So irritated... disgusted involving myself on threads like dix..Dey keep bashing women as if dem life depends on it.
I will do just that, I was wrong to reply him nevertheless
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2019
opedaydydx9:

Am not tryin to be a parole or correctional officer here, could av made sense if u had caution d guy n move on ... you don't need to make downgrading remarks abt another guy to av a convo wit a lady ,talk ur own. #justguyscode

1 Like

Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by opedaydydx9(m): 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2019
ericsmith:

Am not tryin to be a parole or correctional officer here, could av made sense if u had caution d guy n move on ... you don't need to make downgrading remarks abt another guy to av a convo wit a lady ,talk ur own. #justguyscode
you right , I am wrong .
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2019
opedaydydx9:
you right , I am wrong .

we all make mistakes, don't fall on ur face. #peace
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by tobby20: 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
I'm here to watch����✈����

1 Like

Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by skymight(m): 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2019
romme2u:

wink

Next time don't include your pics............it'll be better if you take it down

Create an air of suspense
okay I will
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by aswani(m): 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
What a great thread all round with plots and subplots and twists and turns in almost every post. Most I have laughed in a while, keep it going people.
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Ishilove: 1:28am On Sep 11, 2019
Rextizzle:
Please shut your trap! your bad mouth is the same reason why you are not yet married while your mates have married with kids everywhere, aren't you ashamed of yourself? everything about your life revolves around this forum, can't you just log off and find something doing with your time? why is your life like this? You better don't get on my nerves because if you do I will send you to exile.

Perhaps, the worst you can do is to run to the mods since you are a cry baby, do something positive with your life and go and marry, this is just my harmless advice to you.
You will send who on exile?? Me?? undecided See how joblessness wants to finish this one's life. It is only on Nairaland that agama lizards magically transform to crocodiles. Your mates are using the internet for useful things, you you are using it to 'threaten' people into 'exile'. Ewu hausa. Agutan kwara. Smh.

'Go and marry go and marry', that is the only thing jobless small boys like you know how to bark at complete strangers online, meanwhile if we checkout your life offline, we will discover that you're receiving counselling from well wishers to stop you from drinking sniper because of poverty inspired depression. It is that same depression that causes you to come online to transfer the aggression of your totally meaningless existence unto strangers who don't give two fvcks about your worthless life and can even provide jobs for you so you can finally break the yoke of the generational poverty in your lineage.

Yeah, we know your sort- toxic, aggressive baboon online, timid, frustrated and deeply unhappy cockroach offline. I know what I do with smelly, disease carrying cockroaches. I squash them with the blocky heels of my shoes and pass by without a backward glance.

Consider this my only response to your fantastically stupid drivel. You are beneath me and will never measure up to me in this life, or in the next. You best take your own advise, logout and find something doing to lift your destiny out of the vicious cycle of backwardness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by opedaydydx9(m): 1:55am On Sep 11, 2019
ericsmith:

we all make mistakes, don't fall on ur face. #peace
you Are right, I am wrong
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by anonimi: 4:07am On Sep 11, 2019
Ishilove:
You will send who on exile?? Me?? undecided See how joblessness wants to finish this one's life. It is only on Nairaland that agama lizards magically transform to crocodiles. Your mates are using the internet for useful things, you you are using it to 'threaten' people into 'exile'. Ewu hausa. Agutan kwara. Smh.

'Go and marry go and marry', that is the only thing jobless small boys like you know how to bark at complete strangers online, meanwhile if we checkout your life offline, you're receiving counselling from well wishers to stop you from drinking sniper because of poverty inspired depression. It is that same depression that causes you to come online to transfer the aggression of your totally meaningless existence unto strangers who don't give two fvcks about your worthless life and can even provide jobs for you so you can finally break the yoke of the generational poverty in your lineage.

Yeah, we know your sort- toxic, aggressive baboons online, timid, frustrated and deeply unhappy cockroach offline. I know what I do with smelly, disease carrying cockroaches. I squash them with the blocky heels of my shoes and pass by without a backward glance.

Consider this my only response to your fantastically stupid drivel. You are beneath me and will never measure up to me in this life, or in the next. You best take your own advise, logout and find something doing to lift your destiny out of the vicious cycle of backwardness.

shocked shocked
O jigbijigbi. O jagbajagba. See as I come dey fear you now o cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by millionboi2: 4:45am On Sep 11, 2019
skymight:
Either I'm. This is my 9months now and I haven't heard sex so mind what u say, I love sex doesn't mean I'm Bleep ass I can stay to to months and years without sex all I mean is that wen I'm with a girl I mostly like sex and I need a Gf who like sex too that's all please no body should insult me again please I'm always a shy boy talking to someone on the road or anywhere that's why I'm here thanks
u are an idiot......why post ur pix join if u can't withstand common small insult.

U dey craze
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Rextizzle(m): 4:51am On Sep 11, 2019
Ishilove:

'Go and marry go and marry', that is the only thing jobless small boys like you know how to bark at complete strangers online, meanwhile if we checkout your life offline, you're receiving counselling from well wishers to stop you from drinking sniper because of poverty inspired depression. It is that same depression that causes you to come online to transfer the aggression of your totally meaningless existence unto strangers who don't give two fvcks about your worthless life and can even provide jobs for you so you can finally break the yoke of the generational poverty in your lineage.

Yeah, we know your sort- toxic, aggressive baboons online, timid, frustrated and deeply unhappy cockroach offline. I know what I do with smelly, disease carrying cockroaches. I squash them with the blocky heels of my shoes and pass by without a backward glance.

Lol.. I only see a pained sex starved nonentity, so you have to post this epistle just for me? Incredulous! that shows how jobless you are, perhaps, you think am the type that frequent this forum 24/7 aimlessly looking for people to insult? you this demented goat! cheesy

Like i said to you before, logout and get a life, and get married, you are already 40 plus and still acting stupid instead of getting your act right, maybe you don't even have a social life thats why you come here 24/7.

And I was wondering why séun removed you as a mod, maybe because of your blatant Stupidity, i really pity for you and you need help, am not gonna insult you because you are fustrated and who knows if you are contemplating suicide because of your current predicament, you are indeed going haywire and you need to see a shrink it's very obvious.

And talking about levels or league, i may not be that rich but am better than you that dash your rotten pussy willingly to random men, they still eat it and still run away from you, such a big shame. grin

And you fat shapeless earthworm can never be in my league, God forbid! you are not my type and you can never be, i will rather stay single and masturbàte if you are the only woman on earth, spit on you! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Ishilove: 6:05am On Sep 11, 2019
anonimi:

shocked shocked
O jigbijigbi. O jagbajagba. See as I come dey fear you now o cheesy grin
Don't mind the idiot. That is how he and his ilk foul the cyber environment of Nairaland with their unique brands of toxic stupidity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by anonimi: 6:08am On Sep 11, 2019
Ishilove:
Don't mind the idiot. That is how he and his ilk foul the cyber environment of Nairaland with their unique brands of toxic stupidity.

I am of one accord with you on the work of cleansing our cyberspace and reinstating our values as a people.
Cheers and have a great day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Ishilove: 6:12am On Sep 11, 2019
anonimi:

I am of one accord with you on the work of cleansing our cyberspace and reinstating our values as a people.
Cheers and have a great day.
I really don't have the energy anymore to knock sense into demented, single digit IQ'ed chest beating orange utans. We have the mods for that thankless job.

Cheers to you too darling. Have a great day ahead.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by shege45: 6:42am On Sep 11, 2019
There is a point you would get to in life, sex wouldn’t mean so much in a relationship. Other things would be priority
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by skymight(m): 10:06am On Sep 11, 2019
millionboi2:
u are an idiot......why post ur pix join if u can't withstand common small insult.

U dey craze
And you're the good one ode mumu cargo
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by opedaydydx9(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2019
Pity
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Rextizzle(m): 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ishilove:

Fustrated dingbat why not face me, are you afraid? Am sure when I have dealt with you, you will have no other option than to jump the third mainland bridge, you better channel your frustration to your village people that said you will never succeed in life instead of innocent people, hideous baboon! cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Rextizzle(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ishilove:

I really don't have the energy anymore to knock sense into demented, single digit IQ'ed chest beating orange utans. We have the mods for that thankless job.

Cheers to you too darling. Have a great day ahead.
I'm just laughing out at your stupidity, if only you can face me one on one, let me send your lineages to exile. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Seandisputed(m): 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
skymight:
Nice talk bro that's a mistake to regret for life
We all make mistakes
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by skymight(m): 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2019
Seandisputed:

We all make mistakes
I post my pictures just to prove it's not scam but I don't know it will affect
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by Seandisputed(m): 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
skymight:
I post my pictures just to prove it's not scam but I don't know it will affect
Well, you're supposed to know you reside in this part of the world.
Re: I Need A Seriously Gf That Loves Sex by spirul77: 11:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
@op, you look like someone I know in lucky way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! / Am I Over Reacting? / Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.