Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Lady Threatens To Rape Husband After Marriage, Twitter Reacts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Threatens To Rape Husband After Marriage, Twitter Reacts (4694 Views)

Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad / Deborah Paul - Enenche Traditional Marriage: Twitter Users Reacts / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Threatens To Rape Husband After Marriage, Twitter Reacts by twichavelli: 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
Strangely , a lady is looking forward to rape her husband to be. See reactions from Twitter users.

Re: Lady Threatens To Rape Husband After Marriage, Twitter Reacts by nuggarito: 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hoelosho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Threatens To Rape Husband After Marriage, Twitter Reacts by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 09, 2019
I am not SURPRISED either, That's only what she can OFFER, nothing else..
No SENSE OF CRITICAL THINKING..

That's Only what she left the UNIVERSITY with, after years of Academic exposure and communal enlightenment.
I pity MEN who settle for such CEREBRALLY BED RIDDEN LADIES, who only incur debts and increase your debt profile thereby strengthening ur malice with ur enterprising neighbours, without proffering notable solutions.

Meanwhile, the YOUNG LADY that drew her attention is already a CRITICAL THINKER.
She has already told her that, she has to be JOBLESS for her to accomplish such a worthless and dream killing task.
God continue to BLESS the REASONABLE LADIES out there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Threatens To Rape Husband After Marriage, Twitter Reacts by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 09, 2019
EVILFOREST:
I am not SURPRISED either, That's only what she can OFFER, nothing else..
No SENSE OF CRITICAL THINKING..

That's Only what she left the UNIVERSITY with, after years of Academic exposure and communal enlightenment.
I pity MEN who settle for such CEREBRALLY BED RIDDEN LADIES, who only incur debts and increase your debt profile thereby strengthening ur malice with ur enterprising neighbours, without proffering notable solutions.

Meanwhile, the YOUNG LADY that drew her attention is already a CRITICAL THINKER.
She has already told her that, she has to be JOBLESS for her to accomplish such a worthless and dream killing task.
God continue to BLESS the REASONABLE LADIES out there.

Evil forest!
Re: Lady Threatens To Rape Husband After Marriage, Twitter Reacts by AstroG: 2:02am On Sep 09, 2019
Homemade Oloshos cry
Perverted being undecided undecided

Re: Lady Threatens To Rape Husband After Marriage, Twitter Reacts by TheTourist: 3:44am On Sep 09, 2019
JUST TAKE OUT TIME TO IMAGINE THE UPROAR IF THAT TWEET WAS POSTED BY A MAN

4 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To Rape Husband After Marriage, Twitter Reacts by KingLennon(m): 5:27am On Sep 09, 2019
Even if you want to rape him 100 times no problem. It's your conjugal right.
Re: Lady Threatens To Rape Husband After Marriage, Twitter Reacts by ubunja(m): 5:31am On Sep 09, 2019
TheTourist:
JUST TAKE OUT TIME TO IMAGINE THE UPROAR IF THAT TWEET WAS POSTED BY A MAN
there are no more men. That specie went extinct ages ago. Now it's only Simps.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens To Rape Husband After Marriage, Twitter Reacts by Dande55: 5:31am On Sep 09, 2019
Make sure you see what you wanna rape.
Their are some pènis that are disgusting at sight. Very dilapidated and ugly, the urge will die naturally once you have such man as husband.
Re: Lady Threatens To Rape Husband After Marriage, Twitter Reacts by deltateam: 5:33am On Sep 09, 2019
My kind of girl
Re: Lady Threatens To Rape Husband After Marriage, Twitter Reacts by tillaman(m): 6:19am On Sep 09, 2019
The girl clearly has no intention of working all through her life!!
As a man after working most hours of the day then you get back home to a housewife waiting to rApe you 12 times,
Dude is going to be miserable for the rest of his stay in that marriage

Re: Lady Threatens To Rape Husband After Marriage, Twitter Reacts by Kingluqman(m): 6:57am On Sep 09, 2019
Na dem

Olosho grin
Re: Lady Threatens To Rape Husband After Marriage, Twitter Reacts by vibbb: 7:00am On Sep 09, 2019
Ok, u will be surprised when the guy man handles you in a ganjaa way via falomo bitter, sconpotion and sosotioo.
There after ur life will neva remain the same.
Re: Lady Threatens To Rape Husband After Marriage, Twitter Reacts by Heroclitus(m): 8:31am On Sep 09, 2019
This ain't a good enought reason to marry...For how long will she continue to do this
Re: Lady Threatens To Rape Husband After Marriage, Twitter Reacts by hamid6249: 9:29am On Sep 09, 2019
Won ti gba pata nidi eleyi grin grin grin grin...pele
ubunja:
Re: Lady Threatens To Rape Husband After Marriage, Twitter Reacts by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2019
twichavelli:
Strangely , a lady is looking forward to rape her husband to be. See reactions from Twitter users.
Tacharistic of an achiever!!!
Re: Lady Threatens To Rape Husband After Marriage, Twitter Reacts by francisduru: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2019
That is all you can offer. sad Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: Lady Threatens To Rape Husband After Marriage, Twitter Reacts by cassbeat(m): 11:54am On Sep 09, 2019
ubunja:
Is ubunja now a female ayam nor understanding
Re: Lady Threatens To Rape Husband After Marriage, Twitter Reacts by ubunja(m): 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
cassbeat:
Is ubunja now a female ayam nor understanding
i am anything I want to be.

You should try it too. It's very liberating.
Re: Lady Threatens To Rape Husband After Marriage, Twitter Reacts by cassbeat(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2019
ubunja:
i am anything I want to be.

You should try it too. It's very liberating.
OK noted

(1) (Reply)

See This Guy's "Boss" Reply When A Lady Rejected Him For 10 Inch Dick / Anambra Area Girl Jessica Sex Video With Her New Lover Leak Online / More Wowo Intelligent Men Than Handsome Intelligent Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.