Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,123 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) (30974 Views)

GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students / Army Rescues Octogenarian, Others From Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) / Essien Excel, Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by sylve11: 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
Gadafii:
they are battle hardened already, they have seen it all

I have even seen some with ordinary round neck...these guys are really trying

they are fools jare. cool
Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by Edyice: 12:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] after training Nigerian army will just enter battle field no vest , no night vision , no body protections but just soft como materials grin

Na death be that oooo

Moral or not , lads are dead men walking already grin
Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by damostrings01(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2019
comradewanle:
It baffles me when I see army in uniform without bulletproof.....when God will be protecting them.
lol
Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
Gadafii:
they are battle hardened already, they have seen it all

I have even seen some with ordinary round neck...these guys are really trying
as in,,I pity them most times...I feel very sorry for Nigerian soldiers expecially those ones in deep boko guys enclaves...if niggas yan wetin dem day pass through ,u no go believe say na Nigeria ,u go think say na war film them dey explain.
Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by Rotimi47: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2019
comradewanle:
It baffles me when I see army in uniform without bulletproof.....when God will be protecting them.
Or body armour.
Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by Rotimi47: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
These hunters are brave to engage in a fire fight with boko haram terrorist using AK47s while they carry shortguns. shocked
Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by mechanics(m): 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by nerorex01: 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
Dera100:
Anyway I have nothing to comment here

Page Financials is a financial Institution that
gives quick fund ranging from 200k to 20m to Salary earners and business owners, who reside in lagos and ibadan.
No guarantor
No collateral
No management and processing fee
No liquidation fee
We buy off loans from other Financial institution.

If you are interested let me know...

I need 300m
Can your firm give such out as loan with the said hotel as collateral.
If yes hit me up !
Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by Redman44(m): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
I think the Nigerian Army and the Federal Government should get very good Snipers from China, Japan or Russia and pay them handsomely on a contractual basis to help fight Boko Haram. These foreign Snipers will operate secretly and use modern gadgets to battle the terrorists. Many Nigerian soldiers should not be made aware of their presence. They should only work with a select team of soldiers who know the Borno and Yobe territories well. I hope this helps.
Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by luluosas(m): 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
You mean no Boko Haram was killed or captured? Welcome to super story Nigeria
Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by engrchykae(m): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
soberdrunk:
Nigerian army nor get budget for kevlar vests? angry
the mission is to buy mansions in dubai when going go pilgrimage.
ask kuturu burantashi
demonic animals in human skin
Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by engrchykae(m): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
Marotzke:
which country will sell it to you?
Which Western nation will allow such weapons get in the hands of foreign governments?
The least they will do is to allow technical advisers with such gears to assist your army as South African military contractors did during Jonathan's time.
Even the propeller planes that Trump collected money from you, has he delivered?
trump collected money from us in 2017 abi na 2018 but will deliver in 2020 when they have leaked every info about the equipment to their terrorists boys
Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by GuestLog: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
Esseite:
Dont the military have thermal snipers in this country?

War has gone beyond mundane body on body fights.
If I were to be in the military, I would've enrolled as a sniper.
Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by DonMekino(m): 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
that big truck carrying mine resistant armoured vehicles that were intercepted... how far na, na like this the case take die ni
Re: Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) by nerorex01: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2019
Dera100:

Do you reside In Lagos

Yes I am based in Lagos

Work in Ajao Estate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce And Buratai Commission New NARC Office Complex - Photos / Nairaland Presidential Exit Poll: Who Did You Vote For & Why? / Ibrahim Idris Hands Over Police Flag To New Igp Adamu(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.