Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

U Give It Cheaply To One Guy And Do Long Shakara For D Other. Girls Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Give It Cheaply To One Guy And Do Long Shakara For D Other. Girls Why? (3314 Views)

~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / Why Are Some Ladies Fond Of Dating More Than One Guy? / Men With Super-pretty Wives Running After Other Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U Give It Cheaply To One Guy And Do Long Shakara For D Other. Girls Why? by Plutarch: 9:22am On Oct 29, 2010
@creamish,
U got me quite wrong. Am not arguing about how whorish is it to get a lady laid afta 3days but its just funny to me how a lady gives herself out quite cheaply 2 a guy who care less n makes ordinary communication difficult for d guy who seem honest n care more.
Dear any reason?
Re: U Give It Cheaply To One Guy And Do Long Shakara For D Other. Girls Why? by InkedNerd(f): 9:28am On Oct 29, 2010
Plutarch:

@creamish,
U got me quite wrong. Am not arguing about how whorish is it to get a lady laid afta 3days but its just funny to me how a lady gives herself out quite cheaply 2 a guy who care less n makes ordinary communication difficult for d guy who seem honest n care more.
Dear any reason?

There really is no reason. A girl can who have s.ex with whoever she chooses whether she's know him or for two days or two years. It's all a matter of choice for some.
Re: U Give It Cheaply To One Guy And Do Long Shakara For D Other. Girls Why? by Creamish(f): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2010
Plutarch:

@creamish,
Dear any reason?

ur lookn at it from a manz perspective but believe it or not, some chicks are also "playaz" . .so its possible dat she also has no feelingz n d guy is giving himself out cheaply 2 her.  . .  Intimacy for either sexes should be regarded as sth special so if he/she engages in it just for the fun of it . .both of dem r to blame. We also have chicks who care for d guy but hez too busy counting his victims to care . . . . a coin has 2 sides .
Re: U Give It Cheaply To One Guy And Do Long Shakara For D Other. Girls Why? by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 29, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Tell am!!!  A lot of guys on NL seem to forget that it takes two to tango.

Inked, yes it takes two to tango, but how many women will boast of their sex escapades? Men and women are different. There are also some things that women can do that men will never get away with.

Most women always feel like they gave up something after a guy sleeps with them. Ever heard of the term giving it up, or putting out. Men are never asked to give it up or to put out. Why? Because you do not have to ask or beg or persuade a man to knack. Why are there more female hookers than male hookers? Most, if not all, men will sleep with a woman for free!

"He used me, after I gave him my body and my heart" is a song a lot of women sing after a relationship comes to a bitter end; do you think a man will ever say that? If any girl wants to use my body, she is free to do so, 24-7.

If you think about, sex is actually between two people(50-50), but pusssy is more glorified than the p.enis, hence our dilemma!
Re: U Give It Cheaply To One Guy And Do Long Shakara For D Other. Girls Why? by emymama(m): 9:38am On Oct 29, 2010
i have a similar case Nerd, a gal i've been with for some yrs now wants me to do , to me it is too hard so i keep on controlling myself.
Re: U Give It Cheaply To One Guy And Do Long Shakara For D Other. Girls Why? by InkedNerd(f): 9:54am On Oct 29, 2010
omo_to_dun:

Inked, yes it takes two to tango, but how many women will boast of their sex escapades? Men and women are different. There are also some things that women can do that men will never get away with.

Most women always feel like they gave up something after a guy sleeps with them. Ever heard of the term giving it up, or putting out. Men are never asked to give it up or to put out. Why? Because you do not have to ask or beg or persuade a man to knack. Why are there more female hookers than male hookers? Most, if not all, men will sleep with a woman for free!

"He used me, after I gave him my body and my heart" is a song a lot of women sing after a relationship comes to a bitter end; do you think a man will ever say that? If any girl wants to use my body, she is free to do so, 24-7.

If you think about, sex is actually between two people(50-50), but pusssy is more glorified than the p.enis, hence our dilemma!

You have a point but women today are becoming more aware of their sexuality and desires. Yes, you're right there are things that women do that men will never get away with can never, but I don't necessarily agree that most women feel like their gave something up. I will admit with some women there is a sense of [perhaps] regret but I don't necessarily think it applies to most women. Me for example, even if i don't like the guy, I don't feel as though I gave up something to him. Hmmm, you pointed out some things that are making me look at this convo from different angle. This may sound silly, but have you tried to think or look at this from the female perspective?

emymama:

i have a similar case Nerd, a gal i've been with for some yrs now wants me to do ,  to me it is too hard so i keep on controlling myself.

Hmmm, well I'm guessing your not ready to have s.ex with her? 
Re: U Give It Cheaply To One Guy And Do Long Shakara For D Other. Girls Why? by Plutarch: 9:56am On Oct 29, 2010
Tnx ink n creamish. U both sound more as feminists. While i think u v ur points i also bliv dat a guy's initial approach atimes will determine d lady's game. Raw guys n se.x hunters tend to get more girl than d church boys. I v overheard a lady telling her friend of not having s.ex wiv her marriage-bound born again bf n yet she carries as many guys as she like.
Dear any objection?
Re: U Give It Cheaply To One Guy And Do Long Shakara For D Other. Girls Why? by InkedNerd(f): 10:00am On Oct 29, 2010
Plutarch:

Tnx ink n creamish. U both sound more as feminists. While i think u v your points i also bliv dat a guy's initial approach atimes will determine d lady's game. Raw guys n se.x hunters tend to get more girl than d church boys. I v overheard a lady telling her friend of not having s.ex wiv her marriage-bound born again bf n yet she carries as many guys as she like.
Dear any objection?

Objection? It depends. Is the boyfriend aware of her other relationships? Were they in an open relationship? Or was she just cheating on him? Where they exclusive as a couple?
Re: U Give It Cheaply To One Guy And Do Long Shakara For D Other. Girls Why? by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

You have a point but women today are becoming more aware of their sexuality and desires. Yes, you're right there are things that women do that men will never get away with can never, but I don't necessarily agree that most women feel like their gave something up. I will admit with some women there is a sense of [perhaps] regret but I don't necessarily think it applies to most women. Me for example, even if i don't like the guy, I don't feel as though I gave up something to him. Hmmm, you pointed out some things that are making me look at this convo from different angle. This may sound silly, but have you tried to think or look at this from the female perspective?

That women are becoming more aware of their sexuality is a fact I cannot deny; I also believe that if the gender gap is to be closed, women have a larger role to play, one that they are currently playing. I'd love to see how that will play out.
Re: U Give It Cheaply To One Guy And Do Long Shakara For D Other. Girls Why? by InkedNerd(f): 10:19am On Oct 29, 2010
omo_to_dun:

That women are becoming more aware of their sexuality is a fact I cannot deny; I also believe that if the gender gap is to be closed, women have a larger role to play, one that they are currently playing. I'd love to see how that will play out.

That would be interesting. I'd like to see that happen as well.
Re: U Give It Cheaply To One Guy And Do Long Shakara For D Other. Girls Why? by Breastman(m): 10:25am On Oct 29, 2010
Creamish:

huurrayyy!! *hissssssssssss*

@ OP . . . . im not surprised at dis . .  a guy nails a chick on d 3rd day . . he gets praised n she gets d shame . . . like it wasnt both of u dat did it on d 3rd day? *sheesh!*  no difference btw u n d chick as far as im concerned. If u think its whorish for her . .its d same for u.

person go talk abc, woman go answer xyz. I am not saying whorish or who isnt rish. I am only asking why a woman would cheaply do a guy not long afta meeting him, but maybe wud be doing shakara for her long time bf or toaster that 'no, no touching no kissing until marriage'. Why this wickedness and double standards? Dere must be a pschology behind dis, what is it?
Re: U Give It Cheaply To One Guy And Do Long Shakara For D Other. Girls Why? by InkedNerd(f): 10:29am On Oct 29, 2010
Breastman:

person go talk abc, woman go answer xyz. I am not saying whorish or who isnt rish. I am only asking why a woman would cheaply do a guy not long afta meeting him, but maybe wud be doing shakara for her long time bf or toaster that 'no, no touching no kissing until marriage'. Why this wickedness and double standards? Dere must be a pschology behind dis, what is it?

Sweetie, there's no psychology behind it. A person will do what [or in this case, who] they wanna do. It's just a matter of choice.
Re: U Give It Cheaply To One Guy And Do Long Shakara For D Other. Girls Why? by Breastman(m): 10:34am On Oct 29, 2010
People don't make choice just 4 d sake of it. . .and to deny ur bf and giv it cheaply to a new/anoda guy. Dere must be reasons behind choices. Reasons, i need reasons.
Re: U Give It Cheaply To One Guy And Do Long Shakara For D Other. Girls Why? by InkedNerd(f): 10:43am On Oct 29, 2010
Breastman:

People don't make choice just 4 d sake of it. . .and to deny your bf and giv it cheaply to a new/anoda guy. Dere must be reasons behind choices. Reasons, i need reasons.

Why are you referring to the person as a boyfriend? The girl you're referring to, are you asking why she would had s.ex with with a guy she has known for short time as opposed to a guy [not her boyfriend] she has know for a longtime? Or are you referring a girl who has s.ex with a she has known for a short time as opposed to a guy [her boyfriend] she has know for a longtime? And you say people don't make that choice for the sake of it but men act on impulse all the time and sleep with a girl just for the sake of it regardless of the psychological influences.
Re: U Give It Cheaply To One Guy And Do Long Shakara For D Other. Girls Why? by femmy2010(m): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2010
true
Re: U Give It Cheaply To One Guy And Do Long Shakara For D Other. Girls Why? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2010
Happens all the time. It all depends on how you start the 'macking' process. Its important to be impudent, somewhat cocky, 'touchy touchy', and seductively raw as early on as possible. If you start by doing too much 'gentleman' or 'mr nice guy' and showing her too much respect then she may up her stakes unnecessarily and make you believe she's 'virtuous'.

Personally, if a new girl doesnt allow me full or partial access to her body within a month, then I'd withdraw and stop wasting time on the miserable girl. That way, one minimizes losses and saves his 'player honor'. . .too many pussies out there so why waste time and resources pursuing a confused one? I dey always marvel when I hear say some guys dey mumuishly follow babe for months/years without even knowing the texture of her backside (soft or hard). And they keep spending and wasting resources on phone calls, hanging out, and other 'logistics'. How pathetic.
Re: U Give It Cheaply To One Guy And Do Long Shakara For D Other. Girls Why? by 190: 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2010
inkerd nerd can testify to this!!
Re: U Give It Cheaply To One Guy And Do Long Shakara For D Other. Girls Why? by Breastman(m): 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2010
pro01:

Happens all the time. It all depends on how you start the 'macking' process. Its important to be impudent, somewhat cocky, 'touchy touchy', and seductively raw as early on as possible. If you start by doing too much 'gentleman' or 'mr nice guy' and showing her too much respect then she may up her stakes unnecessarily and make you believe she's 'virtuous'.

Personally, if a new girl doesnt allow me full or partial access to her body within a month, then I'd withdraw and stop wasting time on the miserable girl. That way, one minimizes losses and saves his 'player honor'. . .too many pussies out there so why waste time and resources pursuing a confused one? I dey always marvel when I hear say some guys dey mumuishly follow babe for months/years without even knowing the texture of her backside (soft or hard). And they keep spending and wasting resources on phone calls, hanging out, and other 'logistics'. How pathetic.

d texture of her frontside (chestmeat) is more important. My hand must mistakenly squeeze it on d 1st outing. I wd say sorry if she complains but d mistake wd repeat itself 2 mins later and so on. Like that she will knw i mean biz. By d 3rd day my mouth wd be doing d mistake, not my hand.
Re: U Give It Cheaply To One Guy And Do Long Shakara For D Other. Girls Why? by kannymoore(m): 12:29am On Oct 30, 2010
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*falling off couch, rolling on floor, slapping floor continually* hahahahahahaha!!!! Kai! I wont die of laffta o!
Re: U Give It Cheaply To One Guy And Do Long Shakara For D Other. Girls Why? by abioila(m): 7:52am On Oct 30, 2010
@inkerd nerd who told u i have a problem wit ur post.i was only admirn ur post.lol.
Re: U Give It Cheaply To One Guy And Do Long Shakara For D Other. Girls Why? by Breastman(m): 2:07am On Jul 08, 2014
Four years after, this thing still dey happen. Nigerian women una doo.
Re: U Give It Cheaply To One Guy And Do Long Shakara For D Other. Girls Why? by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 08, 2014
Tcrack: because girls are crazy.sebi in your own case, she waits from Monday to Wednesday. in my own cases, its the same night. You just cant understand women.

My dear erhn.

They love the strikers who go for the goal mouth...

No free kicks..
Re: U Give It Cheaply To One Guy And Do Long Shakara For D Other. Girls Why? by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 08, 2014
kannymoore: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*falling off couch, rolling on floor, slapping floor continually* hahahahahahaha!!!! Kai! I wont die of laffta o!

Amen oo
Re: U Give It Cheaply To One Guy And Do Long Shakara For D Other. Girls Why? by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 08, 2014
InkedNerd: @OP: What you said is no different from when a guy meets a girl and has s.ex with her on the same day while at the same time will take his time chattin' up another chick. I know guys that do that. One guy in particular that I know, I have known him for quite a while now and he has yet to have s.ex with me despite the fact that he's been talkin' to me for a while now while he hasn't had s.ex with me, he goes around sleepin' with other girls. In fact one time, I asked him why he as s.ex with with other girls and not me and he looked at me and said "Idk, I guess its because I don't actually care about any of those girls. Your a nice girl and I don't wanna hurt you and have you end up in the same category as them". At that point all I could do was just look at him like this >>>  shocked undecided embarassed.

Oh, I recognize you . undecided

He he..
Re: U Give It Cheaply To One Guy And Do Long Shakara For D Other. Girls Why? by Blacksilver23(m): 11:42am On Oct 02, 2017
zealot4me:

gals can not be predicted dats just d main thing

True talk bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couples Thinking On Bed / My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him / Must Watch: Rick Ross' Ex-fiancee Lira Galore's Sex Tape Leaks !8+photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.