Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,450 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

90% Of The Sweetness Of The Forbidden Fruit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of The Sweetness Of The Forbidden Fruit (1963 Views)

Why Married Women Still Enjoy the sweetness of Sex Outside Marriage / 90% Of Nigerian Girls Have Undergone Abortion / (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

90% Of The Sweetness Of The Forbidden Fruit by Orikinla(m): 12:26pm On May 17, 2007
90% of the sweetness of the forbidden fruit has to do with the fact that the fruit is actually forbidden. However, you may find it pretty sour and then you will be greatly disappointed.
Re: 90% Of The Sweetness Of The Forbidden Fruit by kike001(f): 12:30pm On May 17, 2007
wat do u mean fruit?
Re: 90% Of The Sweetness Of The Forbidden Fruit by IBDat(m): 12:31pm On May 17, 2007
What is yo point? Like another saying goes u don't know until u try grin
Re: 90% Of The Sweetness Of The Forbidden Fruit by cuteass1(f): 12:35pm On May 17, 2007
kike001:

what do u mean fruit?

He's talking about sex dear embarassed . . Like in the "garden of eden", the unforbidden fruit Eve ate wink

@ Orikinla
I think you might have a point there, most people like threading on forbidden grounds. That which they're told not to do, is their goal to be achieved.
And these are the ones thatend up regretting, because you were doing it for the wrong reasons sad
Re: 90% Of The Sweetness Of The Forbidden Fruit by Nobody: 9:47am On May 22, 2007
Thanks a Lot for the info, grin grin wink wink wink
Re: 90% Of The Sweetness Of The Forbidden Fruit by Orikinla(m): 2:25pm On May 23, 2007
If there is anything I cannot stop, is always wanting to eat the forbidden fruit again and again.
Especially the forbidden fruit of my sweetest. And since I had it on July 7 last year, I have not tasted another.
And I cannot let her go.

I have to go for deliverance.
But it is not my fault.
I did not create it.
And so sweet again.
I cannot resist it.
She was hotter than July.

Her fruit is forbidden to everyone, except me.
Private property.
Out of bounds.
Re: 90% Of The Sweetness Of The Forbidden Fruit by efuah(f): 2:41pm On May 23, 2007
Orikinla:

If there is anything I cannot stop, is always wanting to eat the forbidden fruit again and again.
Especially the forbidden fruit of my sweetest. And since I had it on July 7 last year, I have not tasted another.
And I cannot let her go.

I have to go for deliverance.
But it is not my fault.
I did not create it.
And so sweet again.
I cannot resist it.
She was hotter than July.

Her fruit is forbidden to everyone, except me.
Private property.
Out of bounds.

You are the most funniest person i have ever come across. Please dnt kill me with laughter! cheesy
Re: 90% Of The Sweetness Of The Forbidden Fruit by fattprince(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
Well I dnt knw d fruit that is forbiddenaybe its om a tree or in between a tree pls to become rich follow this link
Re: 90% Of The Sweetness Of The Forbidden Fruit by mytime24(f): 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
kike001:
wat do u mean fruit?
apple. grin
Re: 90% Of The Sweetness Of The Forbidden Fruit by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Fart on thread

(1) (Reply)

I Miss My Ex. / First Love?how Strong Can First Love Be? / "Women Need A Reason To Cheat, Men Just Need A Woman"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.