Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

(PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. (8435 Views)

Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee / (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

(PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 12:40am On Mar 02, 2013
my pals are Romantic.
Pictures can say it all.

Let us share romantic pictures that we have got of our self, friends and family.

Let the Pictures Speak.
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 12:45am On Mar 02, 2013
Congratulations to Princess Sal Jay (Miss Polo 2010) and her Hobby.

As in en, they is love in flowing in this picture I got from her DP...check her out on Fb.

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 12:49am On Mar 02, 2013
post pictures you have its privacy right o.
Post pictures of africans only o.
Indict who is in the pictures o.
Like if you are the one let us know.

All we want to see is LOVE.
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Blackteeth(m): 2:02am On Mar 02, 2013
I was expecting to see two people in fig leaves sharing a banana on top of a tree.
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 3:43am On Mar 02, 2013
Barrister Sailas (in the making) and Partner..

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 3:47am On Mar 02, 2013
Fola and Jimmy 2013.

Nigeria joor

1 Like

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 3:57am On Mar 02, 2013
when last have you both ate in one plate?

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 02, 2013
Cute.
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Mynd44: 6:17am On Mar 02, 2013
Posting pictures of yout school friends are you?
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 6:54am On Mar 02, 2013
Yield: Cute.
who says 9ja guys no dey romantic...

I know you got pictures too, why not share them, let see.

So far so good, Princess Say Jay pictures is topping the likes
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 6:57am On Mar 02, 2013
Mynd_44: Posting pictures of your school friends, are you?
yea! My school friends, and even me myself and I, eating, with my hmmm, that was before Patin48hrs came, fine boy no bear bear.
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 6:58am On Mar 02, 2013
ERROR
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 6:59am On Mar 02, 2013
upload upload upload!!!.

Let the pictures flow
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by AbdulAdam56(m): 7:48am On Mar 02, 2013
Nice huh?
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 7:49am On Mar 02, 2013
Ojoka and Hornipo.

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by AbdulAdam56(m): 7:51am On Mar 02, 2013
My baby
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by AbdulAdam56(m): 7:54am On Mar 02, 2013
Fadila nd Amir

1 Like

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 7:57am On Mar 02, 2013
Abdul Adam56: My baby
blood of jesus.

You can't be serious.
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 8:00am On Mar 02, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Fadila nd Amir
what is the koko about the two?
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Caracta(f): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2013
Oh my goodness! shocked shocked shocked
I hope these people know their pictures are on nairaland, especially those children. Whatever sha...following. I might 'cash' someone i know.

1 Like

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Caracta(f): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2013
Are those children up there lovers too? Pictures of lovers? Chei! Smh furiously. Some men sha!
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 10:12am On Mar 02, 2013
Caracta: Are those children up there lovers too? Pictures of lovers? Chei! Smh furiously. Some men sha!
I was surprised to see those pictures myself.
I had quoted it, maybe the dude will tell us stories behind them.

Yes, some of those guys know their pix is up they, some are going to register soon.

Hi! Why not put a romantic pix up here?
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 10:15am On Mar 02, 2013
Caracta: Oh my goodness! shocked shocked shocked
I hope these people know their pictures are on nairaland, especially those children. Whatever sha...following. I might 'cash' someone i know.
no be only cash, no currency.

Let us see your own joor...aren't proud of 9ja?
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 11:18am On Mar 02, 2013
never knew I got full loads of romantic pix on my phone. See this one o

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 11:22am On Mar 02, 2013
I dey feel Ugbada with his pawpaw leaf kneeling down for Blessing on Val day.

must I be the only posting?

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by DollyParton1(f): 11:42am On Mar 02, 2013
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1009065_ugbada_jpg33d2c7bc3db09a75793de7c1be7c9a4f

Boy is cute!!!

If na me be that girl, i go collect that veggie, use am cook efo for am cheesy cheesy cheesy
him no go commot again.
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:59am On Mar 02, 2013
channel 190: I was surprised to see those pictures myself.
I had quoted it, maybe the dude will tell us stories behind them.

Yes, some of those guys know their pix is up they, some are going to register soon.

Hi! Why not put a romantic pix up here?
that is me nd my wife.When i was 10years nd she was 8years then but now we are happily married.Now i was 30
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
Dolly-Parton:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1009065_ugbada_jpg33d2c7bc3db09a75793de7c1be7c9a4f

Boy is cute!!!

If na me be that girl, i go collect that veggie, use am cook efo for am cheesy cheesy cheesy
him no go commot again.
hahaha! Commot? Those dude are loving... See through the pix, they are meant to be.
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
the Gbam

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2013
awww, lol
Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by 190: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2013
Wtf is this
Is this guy even at least normal
Sheet y flooding peeps pics on nl

Damn

2 Likes

Re: (PICS) Feel the Sweetness of this Romantic Lovers, Selected among my pals.. by channel190(m): 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2013
190: Wtf is this
Is this guy even at least normal
Sheet y flooding peeps pics on nl

Damn
am loosing it.
You big for nothing dude.
I ask my pals before uploading any of the pix u c here.

So go get shocked on speaker wires.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Ladies; Does This Make Him Cheap Or Stingy? ( PHOTO) / Young Girl Reduces In Size After Alighting From A Car In Ajah (video) / The Most Beautiful Woman In Wwe(my Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.