Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,230 members, 7,953,870 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:01 AM

How To Make A First/good Impression On A First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A First/good Impression On A First Date (744 Views)

Lol, How Much Airtime Can A Guy Send For His Crush To Make A Good Impression? / How To Make A Good Impression On A Lady / How Do I Make A Good Impression To My Igbo In-laws To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A First/good Impression On A First Date by thweraja10: 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2010
Please i really need links, its like it has been posted here before. And i want you guys to contribute please. Thanks
Re: How To Make A First/good Impression On A First Date by Rocktation(f): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2010
What's in it for us? Nofin goes for nofin.
Re: How To Make A First/good Impression On A First Date by thweraja10: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2010
OMo you dey vex ooooo
Re: How To Make A First/good Impression On A First Date by kokoye(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2010
Silence is always the best tool on the first date. Listen all you can wink
Re: How To Make A First/good Impression On A First Date by MrCork25: 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2010
thweraja10 , bro, are you 10yrs old? (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: How To Make A First/good Impression On A First Date by abioila(m): 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2010
Just b urself.
Re: How To Make A First/good Impression On A First Date by Dsense(m): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2010
OP,
Nothing really to be done ,just reveal the realor the true side of u to the girl ,So as to avoid risk.
Re: How To Make A First/good Impression On A First Date by kaycrystal(m): 1:14am On Oct 29, 2010
D-sense:

OP,
Nothing really to be done ,just reveal the [b]real or the true [/b]side of u to the girl ,So as to avoid risk.

the real yes, the true side? naaaa, not on a first date. dats bein open, and nobody likes an open book, it doesnt work well in dates, the more mystery u are able to create bout ursef the better for u.
Re: How To Make A First/good Impression On A First Date by Dsense(m): 1:19am On Oct 29, 2010
kaycrystal:

the real yes, the true side? naaaa, not on a first date. dats bein open, and nobody likes an open book, it doesnt work well in dates, the more mystery u are able to create bout ursef the better for u.
Agreed. Point Hit.
Re: How To Make A First/good Impression On A First Date by thweraja10: 8:25am On Oct 29, 2010
@ Mr Cork take it easy, im actually writing for a local mag on how to create first impression and there was this particular post i saw here once, its very interesting.
Re: How To Make A First/good Impression On A First Date by Rocktation(f): 11:17am On Oct 29, 2010
See? I knew sommin was up before i asked you what's in it for us.
Re: How To Make A First/good Impression On A First Date by thweraja10: 11:20am On Oct 29, 2010
See? I knew sommin was up before i asked you what's in it for us.

Rockstation be nice now

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What Qualities Do You Value In Your Woman/lady? / Naija Ladies, Turn This "hard To Get Down A Bit" / Say What U Need To Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.