Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules (19068 Views)

Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory / Edo 2020 Governorship: Tribunal Rules Against Governor Obaseki / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by foxyemma: 7:14am On Sep 11, 2019
Resukulated grin
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by stalwart123(m): 7:15am On Sep 11, 2019
cool
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by menacetosociety: 7:15am On Sep 11, 2019
Hurray!Atiku is cumming today!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by elmodee7(m): 7:15am On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku the national maga would lose today.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by chrisifeanyi: 7:15am On Sep 11, 2019
K
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by FirstSon01: 7:16am On Sep 11, 2019
If I was Atiku no need to go to court. That's Buhari's parlour. just hire a Hitman and eliminate the mofo
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by globalresource: 7:16am On Sep 11, 2019
Interesting
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 11, 2019
Buhari is incompetent and grossly unfit to preside over the affairs of a local government. The election was rigged and never free and fair. There's however one thing with ignorant poor people, they take solace in living in misery and abject poverty and that's why some people will expect a looser as buhari with no single business venture registered in his name to be president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by pikaelite(m): 7:18am On Sep 11, 2019
I wish atiku could win but how do you expect him to win... INEC + Buhari + APC. Vs. Only Atiku
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by Deander01: 7:20am On Sep 11, 2019
Fantastic! I love the ideas you bring here. I bet there are many readers of your blog who have changed their point of view after reading it! Visit on Schlotzsky’s Survey
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by patosky3310(m): 7:20am On Sep 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by anigbajumo(m): 7:21am On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku's is hoping of victory today??

There are somethings that CAN NEVER happen in Nigeria,it is not a fallacy but FACT.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by Shimran(m): 7:22am On Sep 11, 2019
nkwuocha1:
Atiku worn the last election.But this is Nigeria,I don't expect him to come out victorious at the Tribunal.Go home Atiku,You all are the same pieces of shiit.

Nigeria need to be divided.No more Yoruba president, Fulani president or IPOB president.
Really?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by nkwuocha1: 7:23am On Sep 11, 2019
Shimran:

Really?
Yes sir!The country is a huge joke.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by banji1(m): 7:24am On Sep 11, 2019
Another victory for Buhari...one easy ride as well!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by Cassyboy2: 7:24am On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku won the election but am not expecting anything different firm the tribunal. The Nigeria president is too powerful. Until the powers are reduced, am not seeing Nigeria moving forward in democracy
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 11, 2019
B
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by Midastorch(m): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2019
FirstSon01:
If I was Atiku no need to go to court. That's Buhari's parlour. just hire a Hitman and eliminate the mofo

Is this also freedom of expression When you are arrested now, that’s when people will remember you have a right.... but you forgot you have no right to other people’s life.... stop thinking with your fingers brov.. my little kobo to you...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by Knox123(m): 7:26am On Sep 11, 2019
tillaman:
We already know the outcome, we know Buhari will complete this tenure, only Death can unseat the old man!!
No be the same tribunal again undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by Sonnobax15(m): 7:27am On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku:i hope you are already aware of your fate on today's judgement??....but why do i have this feeling that atiku's lawyers are just deceiving him because they have already known him to b a simpleton??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by Asek1(m): 7:28am On Sep 11, 2019
This judgement will make Nigerians and the world know the direction its heading to
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by FirstSon01: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2019
Midastorch:

Is this also freedom of expression When you are arrested now, that’s when people will remember you have a right.... but you forgot you have no right to other people’s life.... stop thinking with your fingers brov.. my little kobo to you...
Yep it is.
That's my freedom of expression cool
Midastorch:

Yep it is.
That's my freedom of expression
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by jrusky(m): 7:30am On Sep 11, 2019
Sorry im not expecting anything strange with buari, Oshio,Tinubu and Kyari n ground pls nothing new will happen but my joy is at least in our democracy history presidential election was challenged in court that is all.

I'm not Buhari or apc fan and sorry I can never be but on this case as I have be saying the judgement can't favour Atiku any judge that deliver such judgement won't live more than 2 hours after declaring the judgement DSS, EFCC, MIA, CIA, CIVIL DEFENCE, POLICE, ARMY, BBD, UUU, TTT, infact BOY SCOUT will join to go after the judge that dares it we all know who and what apc are.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by Qasim6(m): 7:31am On Sep 11, 2019
a lose-lose stake (both gat nothing to offer)
unmoved with the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by Dbiz1111(m): 7:32am On Sep 11, 2019
Ven97:
Waiting...

For??

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by frankmoney(m): 7:33am On Sep 11, 2019
jrusky:
Sorry im not expecting anything strange with buari, Oshio,Tinubu and Kyari n ground pls nothing new will happen but my joy is at least in our democracy history presidential election was challenged in court that is all.

that's not the first time it was challenged in court

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by mybestlove(m): 7:33am On Sep 11, 2019
Corruption is just about to be baptised. Today we will just see why the former CJN was axed. APC, Buhari and the judiciary have already taken an oath concerning the judgement.

Nigeria is corruption
Corruption is Nigeria
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by tsavkeghps(m): 7:33am On Sep 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by tfelicityk(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku had already pass the judgment to himself...

The tribunal judgement is the authentic one...

Good luck to both parties
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by Kenturkey048(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Atiku:i hope you are already aware of your fate on today's judgement??....but why do i have this feeling that atiku's lawyers are just deceiving him because they have already known him to b a simpleton??
I wonder how you people manage to read people's personalities from afar... A whole Atiku simpleton*

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by Rama47: 7:35am On Sep 11, 2019
It is was great read.
Spectrum tv apk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC / Petrol Sells For ₦‎700 Per Liter In Kwara / PHCN Finally Privatised, NCP Announces Results Of Bids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.