Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules (19069 Views)

Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory / Edo 2020 Governorship: Tribunal Rules Against Governor Obaseki / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by bluefilm: 7:35am On Sep 11, 2019
Oh, thank God!

Atiku will finally cum in their mouth and on their faces finally!!!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by Kingjames(m): 7:35am On Sep 11, 2019
Nothing concern me

I LOVE THIS STORY

A man who died from a heart attack after having sex with a woman he met on a business trip is a 'victim of a professional accident', a French court has ruled.

Xavier X, whose surname has not been released, was an engineer working in the Loiret département in central France on behalf of his employer, TSO, a French railway construction company.

He met a local woman on a night in February 2013, but was found dead in his hotel room in Meung-sur-Loire shortly after the pair had sex.

French labour authorities asserted that Xavier's death should be classified as an 'accident du travail', which entitles the victim's family to benefits from both the state and employer.

As a result, any partners and children of Xavier will receive a monthly benefit of up to 80 per cent of his salary until what would have been his retirement age.

Thereafter, TSO will have to contribute towards Xavier's pension.

In 2016, a lower court ruled that 'a sexual encounter is an act of normal life like taking a shower or eating a meal,' which was upheld by the appeal court in May.

Xavier's employer argued against the decision but lost in every round.

The company argued that it could not be held accountable for the worker's death, even though it happened while he was on an assignment, because his heart attack was unconnected to the job.

TSO added that the employee was not in the hotel room organised by the company during the liason and that the encounter was adulterous.

French judges brushed aside these arguments and claimed that an employee travelling for work remains the employer's responsibility, regardless over what the employee does on and off work hours.

The ruling stretches back ten years when the courts declared that any accident suffered by employees on work trips away from their work headquarters amounts to an 'accident du travail'.

Unless the employer can prove that the worker intentionally broke from their 'mission' for personal reasons, then the ruling would remain in place.

Nor is the case of Xavier X the first time the ruling has been challenged.

In 2017, a French court was found liable for a travelling businessman who injured his hand at a disco in China.

The court ruled that it did not matter if it was 2am and the man was off duty.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by odogwubiafra: 7:36am On Sep 11, 2019
tillaman:
We already know the outcome, we know Buhari will complete this tenure, only Death can unseat the old man!!
No be the same tribunal again undecided

DEATH! Is it not Al Sudani that is there? Is Buhari still...
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by mvem(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2019
sexyking1:
Wow today is the D-day! Let's start our media trials here!
If you know that ATIKU is coming click like!
Otherwise click SHARE for the NEXT LEVEL!
this is not D-day...Appeal court and Supreme court dey
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2019
Funny how Atiku think he will win this case.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by jrusky(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2019
frankmoney:
that's not the first time it was challenged in court

Then drop the date and the time in our recent political history where presidential election was challenged in the court of higher status as we witnessed right now pls?

And the name of the sitting president that was taken to court to be unseat for election malpractice Pls?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by DimIsaac10(m): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2019
Make dem just do mistake announce Atiku as the winner....
You go see jubilation for this country....
Dance everywhere....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by Afamed: 7:39am On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku is cumming to Upper Iweka

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by osusuallstars: 7:39am On Sep 11, 2019
If all things being equal , Buhari is a goner , straight to Daura
certificate less man ,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by wonder233: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2019
Your write up is so laden with insults, the message is lost
Simplyleo:
Lol.

Even a mentally challenged goat can predict the outcome of the tribunal but delusional yuuts from that side are still hoping to continue swallowing athifku's cum.

Anyone with half the brain of a baby goat who followed the proceedings and watched how athifku's witnesses rubbished athifku will even expect pdp be sued for wasting the time of the tribunal.

But there they are, claiming "uncertainty" of the ruling, perhaps to justify the likely madness athifku's urchins will exhibit as the court pronounce its verdict. I have no doubt some senseless goats will be thrown behind bars some hours from now.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by Sonnobax15(m): 7:41am On Sep 11, 2019
Kenturkey048:
I wonder how you people manage to read people's personalities from afar... A whole Atiku simpleton*
Oga,a sane man would have known his fate by now...have u heard or seen where an incubent president was unseated in Nigeria??...that's why i referred to him as that because he's just squandering away his money!...you and i know that..
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by frankmoney(m): 7:41am On Sep 11, 2019
jrusky:

Then drop the date and the time in our recent political history where presidential election was challenged in the court of higher status as we witnessed right now pls?

And the name of the sitting president that was taken to court to be unseat for election malpractice Pls?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-13331202
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by Kaybaba5(m): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2019
FreelanceRebel:
Lets watch.

I only regret not being a lawyer, I might have brought up an evidence that will knock Buhari's head even though it's going to be useless, it will make me a millionaire from Atiku's leaking pocket

Bad belle spotted
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by Jchi9876: 7:42am On Sep 11, 2019
mvem:
this is not D-day...Appeal court and Supreme court dey

Only supreme Mr man
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by Obason22(m): 7:44am On Sep 11, 2019
“More worrisome is the fact that Buhari’s own witness, Major General Paul Tafa (rtd), who joined the Nigerian Army with him in 1962, told the tribunal that they were never asked to submit their certificates to the Nigerian Army Board as claimed by Buhari in his Form CF001.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by Kenturkey048(m): 7:45am On Sep 11, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Oga,a sane man would have known his fate by now...have u heard or seen where an incubent president was unseated in Nigeria??...that's why i referred to him as that because he's just squandering away his money!...you and i know that..
have you heard or seen an incumbent president defeated until buhari did to Jonathan....OGA everything is possible under the sun...
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by omobaba1759: 7:46am On Sep 11, 2019
PLEASE PLAY ME THAT FELA SONG AGAIN ..
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by GRIFIX(m): 7:47am On Sep 11, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Atiku:i hope you are already aware of your fate on today's judgement??....but why do i have this feeling that atiku's lawyers are just deceiving him because they have already known him to b a simpleton??

But Sir with the work done by Atiku lawyers I don't see were anyone deceiving anyone cos I must say they worked well
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by BluntBoy(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2019
omokoginimi:
Let’s all meet at Eagles Square after Buhari’s defeat today for refreshments

Seems like you have had one too many already.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by Adegboyega95: 7:49am On Sep 11, 2019
Any government that does not did well The Almighty God will tear their kingdom
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by senatordave1(m): 7:50am On Sep 11, 2019
GRIFIX:

But Sir with the work done by Atiku lawyers I don't see were anyone deceiving anyone cos I must say they worked well
Example
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by willexyaho(m): 7:50am On Sep 11, 2019
chidima2019:

The notice reads: “Presidential Election Tribunal: Please be informed, notice has been given for judgement to be delivered tomorrow (today) September 11, 2019, 9.00am.”

/

Confused set of people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by Exponental(m): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku cannot win..... With the appointments made in Ogun against VP n governor, the CPC group are not ready to let go.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by BluntBoy(m): 7:52am On Sep 11, 2019
Kenturkey048:
have you heard or seen an incumbent president defeated until buhari did to Jonathan....OGA everything is possible under the sun...

Not everything is possible under the sun.

It is impossible for Atiku to unseat Buhari.

Atiku is just a sore loser who is all over the place with nothing substantial in his desperation to be president. He was roundly beaten at the polls, and should take his pummeling in good faith.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by Sonnobax15(m): 7:54am On Sep 11, 2019
Kenturkey048:
We all know GOODLUCK did what he did simply to avoid bloodshed...i'm a southerner,so i know what i'm talking about....but these two folks in questions are from thesame region...well,lets wait until judgement is out bro..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by Afamed: 7:54am On Sep 11, 2019
Kenturkey048:
Not with the awada charades Atiku lawyers presented / exhibited at the tribunal

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by Kenturkey048(m): 7:54am On Sep 11, 2019
BluntBoy:

Not everything is possible under the sun.

It is impossible for Atiku to unseat Buhari.

Atiku is just a sore loser who is all over the place with nothing substantial in his desperation to be president. He was roundly beaten at the polls, and should take his pummeling in good faith.
okay sir ...
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by faruqola(m): 7:55am On Sep 11, 2019
if you want atiku to win press "like" if you want buhari to win press "share"
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by Nature8(m): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2019
ednut1:
Atiku was scammed

undecided
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules by BluntBoy(m): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2019
FirstSon01:
If I was Atiku no need to go to court. That's Buhari's parlour. just hire a Hitman and eliminate the mofo

And Osinbajo takes over.

So, what would be Atiku's gain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHCN Finally Privatised, NCP Announces Results Of Bids / Buhari To Visit Bayelsa, To Commission Maura Airport Project In August / Let’s Join Hands To Kick Buhari Out — Falae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.