Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Broken Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broken Heart (1700 Views)

That Song(s) That Heals Your Broken Heart. / Yahoo Boy Cried On Street Over Broken Heart After His Girlfriend Spent His Money / "I Will Rather Date A Monkey Than A Man, No Broken Heart" - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broken Heart by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
hello everyone, and 28yrs old graduate running my own firm, courtesy of my girlfriend advice 2yrs ago and she is the best thing that has happen to me, we love each other, she has been of help and support, now we planning taking the next step about to propose only for her to tell me, that her family refuse the relationship because am not catholic and she is Igbo and me akwa-ibom, I pleaded with her to convince them but she said, her mum said even if we proceed no member of the family will attend and she will curse the union..now she is saying she has known for 5months now but refuse telling me because she know I will be heart broken....we so love each other, she said she can go on without their blessing. for 4days now I can't sleep or eat even my staff her wondering was wrong, have practically build my life around her, she choose the design of my house, office and everything , Now she is telling me no matter what I do they wount agree....am so heart broken.....what can I do? pls I need people with experience please...am really depress.......I can't start searching and building relationship again...

1 Like

Re: Broken Heart by Omar09(m): 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
I'm heart broken too. Your typing made me cry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Broken Heart by empire2017(m): 4:44pm On Sep 11, 2019
Omar09:
Elder easy o
Re: Broken Heart by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
ABSTRACT
We consistently tell you guys to shun girls till you have at least 100 million naira in your account if you do not want to be heart broken. "Masturbate and work hard for a better life". You guys say "not everyone must be a billionaire" but I laugh and understand it as " not everyone must get everything he wants". You see money answers everything thing and could have made that girl yours.

STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
Niger Delta citizens even have a good relationship with Igbos when compared to the Afonja---Nyamiri or Nyamiri---Boko relationship. If same lady intended to marry Oyedepo's son Catholic wouldn't come in , private jet supercedes religion. If Tinubu's son was the suitor , the state difference would be the least issue, the main issue would be if it will be 30 or 50 of her village youths that will be recommended for employment in the federal service , the village will riot if her parents refuse the marriage. If it was Otedola the least issue would be tribe , the pertinent issue would be if the marriage list will include a mansion and two SUVs for bride's mother and father or whether distant relatives will be given tickets and visas to the main event abroad. The main problem here is that her parents do not want her to suffer.

SOLUTION
Impregnate her. When they know that she would be second hand, you will call the shots.

CONCLUSION
TO ALL THE YOUNG MEN AND MALE TEENAGERS READING THIS, SHUN WOMEN AND WORK HARD TO MAKE A NAME FOR YOURSELVES.

REFERENCE
DAVIDO, A; Choima , A (2020). Assurance. Davido Music Worldwide.

10 Likes

Re: Broken Heart by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
Those with experience come o cry
Re: Broken Heart by psalmuelwater(m): 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
Freehuman:
ABSTRACT
We consistently tell you guys to shun girls till you have at least 100 million naira in your account if you do not want to be heart broken. "Masturbate and work hard for a better life". You guys say "not everyone must be a billionaire" but I laugh and understand it as " not everyone must get everything he wants". You see money answers everything thing and could have made that girl yours.

STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
Niger Delta citizens even have a good relationship with Igbos when compared to the Afonja---Nyamiri or Nyamiri---Boko relationship. If same lady intended to marry Oyedepo's son Catholic wouldn't come in , private jet supercedes religion. If Tinubu's son was the suitor , the state difference would be the least issue, the main issue would be if it will be 30 or 50 of her village youths that will be recommended for employment in the federal service , the village will riot if her parents refuse the marriage. If it was Otedola the least issue would be tribe , the pertinent issue would be if the marriage list will include a mansion and two SUVs for bride's mother and father or whether distant relatives will be given tickets and visas to the main event abroad. The main problem here is that her parents do not want her to suffer.

SOLUTION
Impregnate her. When they know that she would be second hand, you will call the shots.

CONCLUSION
TO ALL THE YOUNG MEN AND MALE TEENAGERS READING THIS, SHUN WOMEN AND WORK HARD TO MAKE A NAME FOR YOURSELVES.

References?
Re: Broken Heart by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
Everyone seems hurt. Love can be a b!tch embarassed

1 Like

Re: Broken Heart by psalmuelwater(m): 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
Things to take note of before starting a serious relationship in Nigeria!
A. Genotype Compatibility

B. Religion Compatibility

C. Parents/Partners Spirituality/Level of religion fanaticism
.......so dat when you finally confirm he/she has

D. Common Sense
Those first three points won't stand in your way, not forgetting money oooo

1 Like

Re: Broken Heart by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
Omar09:
sorry. You arent alone.
Re: Broken Heart by skywalker240(m): 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
I want to punch you..How can you be talking about heartbreak. My freind go and get your blood hot.

yes I said that and i will repeat it again, and this time read my lips

GIVE AM BELLE grin

and all you have to do within 2 month is to hustle the money for small marraige

Let me see what the parent would say.
Re: Broken Heart by skywalker240(m): 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
@ Freehuman, Masturbate and work, got me rolling grin
Re: Broken Heart by Omar09(m): 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
Blackivy29:
sorry. You arent alone.

No need to be sorry. He's typo broke my heart.
Re: Broken Heart by Omar09(m): 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
Blackivy29:
sorry. You arent alone.

Re: Broken Heart by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2019
psalmuelwater:

References?

Davido (Afonja) ; Chioma (Okoro). (2020) Davido Music Worldwide.
Re: Broken Heart by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
Omar09:

grin
Re: Broken Heart by 40secondsMan: 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
@op, I promise I have a very good advice to give you. But first I need to ask this one question, what kind of firm did you say you own?
Re: Broken Heart by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 11, 2019
40secondsMan:
@op, I promise I have a very good advice to give you. But first I need to ask this one question, what kind of firm did you say you own?
I have an IT firm a good one doing a lot of contracts in CCTV,INVERTER, ELECTRIC FENE AND CAR TRACKING, REMOTE GATE
Re: Broken Heart by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 12, 2019
psalmuelwater:

References?
I might not be oyedepo son, but spiritually I am, and am doing well, I live in my own house, drive my own car
Re: Broken Heart by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 12, 2019
shedybaba44:
hello everyone, and 28yrs old graduate running my own firm, courtesy of my girlfriend advice 2yrs ago and she is the best thing that has happen to me, we love each other, she has been of help and support, now we planning taking the next step about to propose only for her to tell me, that her family refuse the relationship because am not catholic and she is Igbo and me akwa-ibom, I pleaded with her to convince them but she said, her mum said even if we proceed no member of the family will attend and she will curse the union..now she is saying she has known for 5months now but refuse telling me because she know I will be heart broken....we so love each other, she said she can go on without their blessing. for 4days now I can't sleep or eat even my staff her wondering was wrong, have practically build my life around her, she choose the design of my house, office and everything , Now she is telling me no matter what I do they wount agree....am so heart broken.....what can I do? pls I need people with experience please...am really depress.......I can't start searching and building relationship again...
so no good advice, I don't need sympathy please
Re: Broken Heart by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 12, 2019
shedybaba44:

Call the mods to move it to front page . It will benefit both of us. You will find answers from mature individuals who do not visit romance section while I'll get 500+ likes for the rubbish I typed above.
Re: Broken Heart by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2019
Freehuman:

Call the mods to move it to front page . It will benefit both of us. You will find answers from mature individuals who do not visit romance section while I'll get 500+ likes for the rubbish I typed above.
thanks pleas if u can get the mod to do so, or how to contact him tell me, I really need answer asap am really depress
Re: Broken Heart by Phenomenal16(f): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
shedybaba44:
. . Sorry... But try give her bella
Re: Broken Heart by DateMynd44(m): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
shedybaba44:
hello everyone, and 28yrs old graduate running my own firm, courtesy of my girlfriend advice 2yrs ago and she is the best thing that has happen to me, we love each other, she has been of help and support, now we planning taking the next step about to propose only for her to tell me, that her family refuse the relationship because am not catholic and she is Igbo and me akwa-ibom , I pleaded with her to convince them but she said, her mum said even if we proceed no member of the family will attend and she will curse the union..now she is saying she has known for 5months now but refuse telling me because she know I will be heart broken....we so love each other, she said she can go on without their blessing. for 4days now I can't sleep or eat even my staff her wondering was wrong, have practically build my life around her, she choose the design of my house, office and everything , Now she is telling me no matter what I do they wount agree....am so heart broken.....what can I do? pls I need people with experience please...am really depress.......I can't start searching and building relationship again...
Igbo Catholics are the main problems we have in this country.
very divisive people and later they will claim that Akwa Ibom is part of Biafra.
useless people
helinues

2 Likes

Re: Broken Heart by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
psalmuelwater:
Things to take note of before starting a serious relationship in Nigeria!
A. Genotype Compatibility

B. Religion Compatibility

C. Parents/Partners Spirituality/Level of religion fanaticism
.......so dat when you finally confirm he/she has

D. Common Sense
Those first three points won't stand in your way, not forgetting money oooo

Thank you, that has been my preaching to people.

1 Like

Re: Broken Heart by ednut1(m): 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
shedybaba44:
give her belle. End of story
Re: Broken Heart by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
DateMynd44:
Igbo Catholics are the main problems we have in this country.
very divisive people and later they will claim that Akwa Ibom is part of Biafra.
useless people
helinues
my brother is not easy, even their catholic father not helping matter's

1 Like

Re: Broken Heart by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
Phenomenal16:
. . Sorry... But try give her bella
she no go agree o...she is always careful not to tanish the family name
Re: Broken Heart by jrondit(m): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
Freehuman:
ABSTRACT

STATEMENT OF PROBLEM

SOLUTION

CONCLUSION

REFERENCE
DAVIDO, A; Choima , A (2020). Assurance. Davido Music Worldwide.

grin Weyrey
Re: Broken Heart by 24kmagic: 5:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
You can never ever find this type of discrimination among northerners.
The only major discrimination in the north is religion.

You see aboki girl? Forget her, you no fit get her.

The only language most northerners hate having a wife/husband from is the Tivs. You know why? Yes, you do.

So if the so called northerners can be this tolerant, why can't southerners follow suit?

As a northerner, I intend to marry from the south, are you telling me I might face this challenge?

Well, till then.
Re: Broken Heart by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 12, 2019
shedybaba44:
please how do I contact the mod to take this to front page asap....please we both need matured response
Re: Broken Heart by tommy40(m): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
HEARTBREAK CAN BE SO DEADLY BUT YOU CAN SURVIVE IT
(1) No matter what, don't hurt yourself. It's never worth it. Give yourself some time. You'll come out of it. I did.
(2) The fact that a girl was part of your success story does not mean she must marry you. It doesn't always work like that.
(3) Don't feel guilty. You didn't dump her.
(4) Invite her as a good friend. Pray for each other and wish each other the best in life. Weep together if you must. It will help you ease the pain.
(5) Be open to a new relationship. It's not as difficult as it seems especially if you can pray. God always has a better option that is better than your previous best.
Re: Broken Heart by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
All b|c you're not Catholic and you're from different tribes? Na waa oooh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Good-Guy Secret of Keeping Women Always Smiling [Chat] / What Types Of Bra Do You Like For Your Girlfriend??? (choose Your Favorite!!!) / Between Men & Women Who Really Has More Options?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.