Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal (29999 Views)

Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim / Press Statement PDP: Uyo Rally Shows Buhari Has Lost All Political Footholds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Koolking(m): 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2019
APC Buhari's lawyers are smarter. They saw it coming hence their refusal to present their witnesses. They were satisfied, PDP Atiku's witnesses and exhibits have validated their argument.

Smart dudes.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Emilygodson: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
Just imagine what the Tribunal came up with.. Nigeria judiciary has lost its integrity as a place where the hope of a common man can be restored... But i still believe that justice will be done at the end with the fear of God and not in keeping with respect for the powers that be..
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by tunmoj(m): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2019
Etizz:
I tried to follow up with the process but all I hear is section 2 verse sub section 306 plus 211 under paragraph 10A 21 condition of sub section 67 as it is in Pw4 and PW29 .........I tire abeg....just give us d last verdict ......
LOL!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by HimName: 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
GavelSlam:
Anwuli you chop my money go.

6 foot + say maa greet u. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Bizibi(m): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
Some people are funny, you think the former dictator will allow atiku to win, don't worry just manage the 4 years,we go dey alright later ehhh.....
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
WonderManly:
Atiku will still win at the end!
That is why he is still cumming

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by jboycrb(m): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2019
WonderManly:
Atiku will still win at the end!

Day dreaming. .atiku nor lace ni

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by WonderManly(m): 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
jboycrb:

Day dreaming. .atiku nor lace ni
Please don't abuse me o. I know what am saying o. I'm still on fasting since last month ooo!
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by alfsalami: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2019
Divay22:
Justice Mohammed Garba is a big fraud.

Just look at what our judicial system has turn to.
because he has not said Atifhku is right ? I weep for you oo

3 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by WonderManly(m): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

That is why he is still cumming
Please don't abuse me o. I know what am saying o. I'm still on fasting since last month ooo!
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by WonderManly(m): 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
glink2015:

Yes , he has already won the presidential seat in Cameroon....

Congratulations to all his zombie fans
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by okeyumez(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2019
shut up. What do you know//
Divay22:

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by duwdu: 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Is Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal

When the APC surmised that the evidence presented at the PEPCourt by the PDP/Atiku actually supported the APC/Buhari, some people couldn't understand. Hopefully everyone now does understand?

P34c3

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
grin

Nice one
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by GavelSlam: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
HimName:

6 foot + say maa greet u. grin

The guy is a legend.
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Faybaby(f): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
Etizz:
I tried to follow up with the process but all I hear is section 2 verse sub section 306 plus 211 under paragraph 10A 21 condition of sub section 67 as it is in Pw4 and PW29 .........I tire abeg....just give us d last verdict ......
me too
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by MoIbrahim: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
Una go talk true grin

Divay22:

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by AnanseK(m): 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
Divay22:

Just because he refused to accept your illogical absence of reasoning ? I hope the PDP is fined 20 billion Naira for wasting the time of The learned judges with the childish arguments on certificate.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Osidazz19: 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
[[s]quote author=Divay22 post=82134179]Justice Mohammed Garba is a big fraud.

Just look at what our judicial system has turn to.[/quote][/s]
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Angelfrost(m): 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2019
Divay22:

What did you expect??!... Has your judiciary ever been independent??!...

Atiku is wasting time and money... I sense he already knows it's all a lost cause. Buhari must be laughing himself to stitches!!! grin
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by gotnel: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
It is a great waste of time from the beginning to have challenged Buhari qualification to contest the presidential election.
Anyone who is expecting the judgement to favour Atiku is a good dreamer like Atiku himself.
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by wellmax(m): 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2019
Atiku just conceded an own goal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by femmy2010(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
Lobatan
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by TruthinAction: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
Ole tribunal. The issue is that he did not tender his certificate to the INEC. We are not contesting his ability to read or write. He could not present his certificate, period.
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by DeviIhimseIf: 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2019
[s]
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin

Nice one
[/s]
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by kadiri3(m): 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
sexiestharam:
Buhari has already won this judgement. Nigerians, now your suffering continues.
MUMU NO GO FINE SOMTHING DO

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Adeku147: 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
this is very serious, it seems that Atiku evidence make it easy for buhari to win d case against PDP

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2019
Looks like Atiku is self fellatting.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Adeku147: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
AEDC staff in Adavi local government area of kogi state, was caught stealing an amour cabblr in transformer in d Secretariat premises
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by kadiri3(m): 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
It is now clear that Tribunal is APC grin
WITH PDP LAWYERS?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Afamed: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2019
www.factdontlie.com.ng. If you know you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happening Now: Emergency National Security Council Meeting / 10 Types Of People You See At The Newspaper Stand In The South-east / 2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.