Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal (30000 Views)

Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim / Press Statement PDP: Uyo Rally Shows Buhari Has Lost All Political Footholds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Akiika: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2019
Divay22:
Justice Mohammed Garba is a big fraud.

Just look at what our judicial system has turn to.
Because judgment does not favor your bias? It's about facts not bias and prejudice. You can institute a civil suit if you are not happy.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by eligiblegaf: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
Divay22:

You better go and file your own case so that you can be comfortable.
Mind you , your brother Atiku is a bigger fraud as confirmed by his former boss, OBJ.
Candidly speaking , PMB will rule your father's land for another 4years.
In case you are not mathematically sound, 4+4=8.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by psucc(m): 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
the last verdict? Atiku was on academic exercise as he can never ever get justice in Nigeria. The verdict was passed when Onnoghen was ousted as the CJN.
Etizz:
I tried to follow up with the process but all I hear is section 2 verse sub section 306 plus 211 under paragraph 10A 21 condition of sub section 67 as it is in Pw4 and PW29 .........I tire abeg....just give us d last verdict ......
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Austiano87: 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2019
Of All The Judgement Been Delivered So Far This Is The Only One That Justice Garba Lead Panel Have Left Me Wondering Were Are We Heading To In This Country, Imagine Dismissing The Certificate Petition With Ones Ability To Read, Write And Communicate In English Is Seen By Law As Been Equivalent To School Certificate Level, Nigeria There Was In Indeed A Country

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
WonderManly:

Please don't abuse me o. I know what am saying o. I'm still on fasting since last month ooo!

You are fasting and praying because of Naija polithievians ?

O ma se o!
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by eligiblegaf: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2019
WonderManly:
Atiku will still win at the end!

God forbids bad thing in Nigeria. You better run to Biafra Republic, radarada !!!
Mind you ,4+4=8 in case you don't know.

PMB TILL 2023

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by abbasajao(m): 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2019
Divay22:

Is this not too late for you? Atiku is cuming cruner

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by webngnews: 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2019
How
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Ejos1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2019
eBay checkout available.

PM link and address

Check my signature
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by WonderManly(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2019
eligiblegaf:

God forbids bad thing in Nigeria. You better run to Biafra Republic, radarada !!!
Mind you ,4+4=8 in case you don't know.

PMB TILL 2023
Please don't spoil my mood o. I know what am saying o. I'm still on fasting since last month ooo!
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Slurity(m): 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2019
Divay22:

Hatred of Buhari is your problem and not Mahammed Garba
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2019
Pls is Atiku a gay? I don't understand the meaning of atiku is "cuming" oh the thing is btw him and Buhari(a man like him) so why he con dey cum.meanwhile download this song lovely song. http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: Atiku’s Evidence Shows Buhari Academically Qualified To Be President – Tribunal by agabusta: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2019
Austiano87:
Of All The Judgement Been Delivered So Far This Is The Only One That Justice Garba Lead Panel Have Left Me Wondering Were Are We Heading To In This Country, Imagine Dismissing The Certificate Petition With Ones Ability To Read, Write And Communicate In English Is Seen By Law As Been Equivalent To School Certificate Level, Nigeria There Was In Indeed A Country

The judgement is sound in accordance with our statutes.

The onus is on those alleging to prove their case beyond reasonable doubt.

The Justices all ruled unanimously that the PDP failed to prove that Buhari did not have a sch cert/ he is not educated.

It is not the court or Judges that will go and look for evidence, that is the duty of the petitioners. And if they could not bring forth clear cut evidence to disprove Buhari's sch cert, what do u want the court to do??

The tribunal even went further to state that from the evidence put forward by the petitioners, it can even be deduced that Buhari has sch cert.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: 3 Politicians That Will Benefit From APC's Presidency Ticket Zonning / Federal High Court Dismisses Saraki's Application Seeking To Stop His Trial / BREAKING: ‘Nigeria Is Back To Abacha Era’ — Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.