Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister (7657 Views)

I’m Seriously In Pain, My Husband Sleeps With Me From My Anus – Lady Cries Out / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" / My Husband Sleeps With My Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by Renderhelp(f): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
@Renderhelp,

I just found out my hubby is having an affair with his younger sister.

When I met my husband he was sharing a rented one room apartment with his younger sister. I didn't think anything of it, I thought they were just close siblings.

When we got married, I refused to let his sister move in with us. I wanted us to enjoy marital bliss in private. Few months after our marriage he suddenly quit his job and he told me he got a new job in katsina state. I was very angry and I wondered why he would take a job so far away as we stayed in Lagos.

I wasn't ready to quit my job so he left me in Lagos. Weeks later he called me to tell me his sister had moved in with him, his excuse was that he wanted to secure a good job for her in the same company.

He came back to Lagos recently for a two weeks leave and he has been acting strange. He barely touches me and he spends long hours in the bathroom with his phone. I suspected he had committed adultery with a strange woman.

While he was asleep I took his phone and bypassed his password. A message popped up almost immediately , I clicked on it.

@Renderhelp, Lo and behold it was a nude picture of his younger sister. She was butt naked!! She captioned the picture saying "come home fast bro, your baby is waiting"

I was so shocked. I felt weak. I picked up my car keys and I've been in my parents house since yesterday. He has been calling but I'm not taking his calls. I haven't told my parents anything.

How do I wake up from this nightmare??
Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
Are you sure you are not lying??

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
willyfatima:
Same thing that crossed my mind

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
Its one thing to cheat another to commit incest. Personally i cant handle that sh!t. If i were you, i wouldnt be interested in making the marriage work any longer. To have sex with ones sister is an abomination. Get divorced. If there are kids involve get custody, the dad wont be a good influence.

i've typed whats on my mind. Though i think this is another cock and bull story...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by ojuu4u(m): 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
tale..........

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
Are you serious nl? This censor thing got to go.
Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by tunjilee003: 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2019
what if The so called lady is not your husband biological sister..... what if that were Just Bleep mates?

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by BlackfireX: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
She is not his sister

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by Kingpinukecy(m): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
Indeed "A REAL NIGHTMARE" !!! Just allow them to be after all is her sister . U can't break the bond between bloods. The bond is ionic and electrovalent as well.

Well, this is an abomination to some culture and to some its OK to them.

My question now is this: Do you still love him after u have notice this act? if yes I advice u to go back to him and [color='#99990']sit his ass down.[/color] Ask him why is he doing such things and make him understand that what he is doing is very very wrong and abominable.

Finally, if u don't feel anytin or love him any more. I advice u to QUITE with immediate alacrity OK. so for ur mind and instinct.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by Kingpinukecy(m): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
Indeed "A REAL NIGHTMARE" !!! Just allow them to be after all is her sister . U can't break the bond between bloods. The bond is ionic and electrovalent as well.

My question now is this: Do you still love him after u have notice this act? if yes I advice u to go back to him and sit his ass down. Ask him why is he doing such things and make him understand that what he is doing is very very wrong and abominable.

Finally, if u don't feel anytin or love him any more. I advice u to QUITE with immediate alacrity OK. so for ur mind and instinct.
Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
Not really.

But try be ;

"Ogbe'nu'tan"

Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by chigoziri2403(m): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
She is not his sister
But tell me how won't his family members identify her or didn't you date
Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by fatymore(f): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2019
If you want to feel comfy and at home, you should start by doing a make over of your bed. Aside from having freshly laundered and pressed bedsheets, crisp cotton bedding is recommended.

The recipe for the a good night rest and a stunning bedroom look is our classy and affordable bedsheets/Duvets.

You can get them as low as 3k.

Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
Blackivy29:
Its one thing to cheat another to commit incest. Personally i cant handle that sh!t. If i were you, i wouldnt be interested in making the marriage work any longer. To have sex with ones sister is an abomination. Get divorced. If there are kids involve get custody, the dad wont be a good influence.

i've typed whats on my mind. Though i think this is another cock and bull story...
This is the 21st century. Everything is possible and acceptable
Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by Oche211(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2019
This is endtime
Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by cooooooks(m): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2019
In which cultures is this okay? Sister not cousin o? Serious question
Kingpinukecy:

Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by Sammiel: 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
Too many fake stories these days on social media. Lord have mercy on us.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by Jasseyfrd(m): 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2019
Fake news everywhere, show us the nude.. For prove
Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by nicepoker101(m): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2019
Op just leave your parents house. Travel to South Africa.
Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by millionboi2: 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
willyfatima:
Na lie

1 Like

Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by Skmoda360(m): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
Blackivy29:

Another hokum please so don't fall for it......to me this is crap undecided
Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
a normal day in afonja land
Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by Cashmanbreeze: 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
Why do you guys think the op is lying?

Will that be the worst thing you have heard your whole life? What about the boy that married his mother?
Weirder things have happened and is still happening.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by shadrama(m): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
whats the name of the movie please.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2019
OP |Renderhelp, when will you stop littering NL with these your made-up |fake stories? We're not dummies.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by elmagnifico411(m): 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2019
Something tells me they’re not bloodily related. Your husband been don marry before him marry u. That girl is his life.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by Chanchit: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2019
Oluwadamilare118:
Not really.

But try be ;

"Ogbe'nu'tan"

Oma gbe'nu tan! Lmao. Heard that program on my way to Oyo just once. Sounds funny to me.

To the story, if it's true. Are you sure she's his sister for real. Abi na those babes guys go tell landlord say na my sister till belle show.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by MarianaTrench: 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
This story is fake

1 Like

Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
Chanchit:

Oma gbe'nu tan! Lmao. Heard that program on my way to Oyo just once. Sounds funny to me.

To the story, if it's true. Are you sure she's his sister for real. Abi na those babes guys go tell landlord say na my sister till belle show.

1.Yes, it may be a sister for real, strange things happen
2. The time span make me doubt it though, reason why its been called a sister might be frame up.
3. The wife should just accept be it sister or wife in disguise.

I have my reason for the third option, only disclose that because you quote me. So, I know am personally chatting in context with you
Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by bestman09(m): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2019

How true is this story?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
tunjilee003:
what if The so called lady is not your husband biological sister..... what if that were Just Bleep mates?
Exactly my thoughts.
She may not be his sister after all, do a proper fbi-ing and find out the truth.
Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by Happyfela(m): 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
Another fake tory

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Birthmonth Is Your Husband! / My Gf Calls Me "Handsome", Am I Really Handsome? (hot Pics) / Handsome Man Trends Online As Pictures With Different Ladies Emerge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.