Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister (7717 Views)

I’m Seriously In Pain, My Husband Sleeps With Me From My Anus – Lady Cries Out / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" / My Husband Sleeps With My Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by ruggedtimi(m): 11:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
Gbese
Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by DaddyMorenike: 1:13am On Sep 13, 2019
How do you wakeup from the nightmare? You sef too like sleep.
Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by nurex01(m): 2:08am On Sep 13, 2019
Op can formed this story
Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by Teacher1776(m): 3:39am On Sep 13, 2019
Blackivy29:
Are you serious nl? This censor thing got to go.
Ordinary c0ck, Nairaland can't allow someone to type in peace.
Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by goooze(m): 4:58am On Sep 13, 2019
You've been scammed I don't think they are related she's possibly one of the adopted sister in the neighborhood.
Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by Came4amod: 5:49am On Sep 13, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

I just found out my hubby is having an affair with his younger sister.

When I met my husband he was sharing a rented one room apartment with his younger sister. I didn't think anything of it, I thought they were just close siblings.

When we got married, I refused to let his sister move in with us. I wanted us to enjoy marital bliss in private. Few months after our marriage he suddenly quit his job and he told me he got a new job in katsina state. I was very angry and I wondered why he would take a job so far away as we stayed in Lagos.

I wasn't ready to quit my job so he left me in Lagos. Weeks later he called me to tell me his sister had moved in with him, his excuse was that he wanted to secure a good job for her in the same company.

He came back to Lagos recently for a two weeks leave and he has been acting strange. He barely touches me and he spends long hours in the bathroom with his phone. I suspected he had committed adultery with a strange woman.

While he was asleep I took his phone and bypassed his password. A message popped up almost immediately , I clicked on it.

@Renderhelp, Lo and behold it was a nude picture of his younger sister. She was butt naked!! She captioned the picture saying "come home fast bro, your baby is waiting"

I was so shocked. I felt weak. I picked up my car keys and I've been in my parents house since yesterday. He has been calling but I'm not taking his calls. I haven't told my parents anything.

How do I wake up from this nightmare??
U r in big trouble .. You married to a psycho
1 : For someone who was born and bread in Nigeria to be so bold and able to disregard what the world will say to have sex with his sister .. It takes some level of insanity
2 : some people may argue that I am taking this too far that they had sex with their cousins ..its normal to feel some type of way about your cousins and finally make the mistake .. Vacation shit .. But your sister is on a whole new level .. Crazy
3 : honestly trying to fix this relationship is almost impossible , this is a very strange thing .. Married man to his sister .. Even if the devil resides in you .. Only a crazy person will allow it . even if ur sister is carzy u as a man shouldn't allow such rubbish
.....madam pack your load and go finally .. Find another man .. You need to enjoy marriage not endure all shit .. You cannot erase this memory ... Personally I will never talk to someone like that again .. When I think of it .. My brain shows me the picture of a pig . cry

1 Like

Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by SolarHub(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2019
Hmm.
Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by Aladdin1(m): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2019
Its an abomination!! pls,let your husband family elders or pastors know about it,they can settle it and do the needed appeasement to break the curse.And you can still keep your marriage to your husband after the deliverance/cleansing,thats if you still love him.
Re: My Husband Sleeps With His Blood Sister by Apination(m): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2019
Are you sure you are not lying??
I have a friend whose elder brother has been molesting for years, guess what he's married with kids undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Europe They Never Show You On TV ( Pictures) / Most Annoying Poster In The Romance Section 2011 / Does Your Denomination Really Matter In Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.