Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

I Married A Prostitute Now I Sleep With One Eye Open! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Married A Prostitute Now I Sleep With One Eye Open! (7607 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / Nana Kwaku Bonsam: I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls / So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married A Prostitute Now I Sleep With One Eye Open! by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 15, 2019
How sure are you u don't have HIV already grin
Re: I Married A Prostitute Now I Sleep With One Eye Open! by kkins25(m): 1:17am On Sep 15, 2019
This guy be coins digger....
Re: I Married A Prostitute Now I Sleep With One Eye Open! by Lagbaja01(m): 4:26am On Sep 15, 2019
If a meal cost you 2k, a day meal would cost around 6k, provided you eat 3 square meal therefore one month meal cost between 180k/186k...that is way far more than 3months Income of many people in this country.
DrHoganObi:
80% of Nigerian ladies are prostitutes but just about 20% have left their houses to be staying in whorehouse or brothels. I will advice u don't quit. Reason, it's her trade and her profession. by marrying her, you've only withdrawn her license but you can't completely take her off the trade. What you do is talk to her, let her know that for the sake of the child she needs to curtail her excesses. Up your game in providing for the family. Giving her 500 to cool is nonsense a meal costs me a single dude like 2k. Let her see actions that truly u want to do anything that will make her stop. Help her start a business but not selling beer and cigarette but stuff like foodstuffs.
Re: I Married A Prostitute Now I Sleep With One Eye Open! by oksmart1992(m): 4:44am On Sep 15, 2019
Are you loyal
funmisticqueen:
this is why women dont do stuff for men. Nigga ain't loyal
Re: I Married A Prostitute Now I Sleep With One Eye Open! by Born2Breed(f): 5:41am On Sep 15, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

I don't have peace of mind, what should I do??

This one has found a good wife and still being stupid.

Men should understand that a woman who can go any length to make a man happy is a keeper.

500 naira per day fire ur left blokos.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Prostitute Now I Sleep With One Eye Open! by Prideofthelion: 6:33am On Sep 15, 2019
U said somewhere that U are suspecting her..ofcos u know that an accused is presumed to be innocent,until proven guilty by a competent court of jurisdiction. Besides,all u have casted are mere speculations

As a matter of fact..pretend that U want to upgrade her in her petty trade by taking stock. Therein you can separate her profit from capital and perhaps olosho proceeds(If any)
Re: I Married A Prostitute Now I Sleep With One Eye Open! by Callertunez: 6:48am On Sep 15, 2019
That's why I find it hard to take most things here serious.. After some people go dey shout 'quora' do they drop this kind of Monkey sh!t there
Re: I Married A Prostitute Now I Sleep With One Eye Open! by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 15, 2019
oksmart1992:
Are you loyal
Yes I am,to myself.
Re: I Married A Prostitute Now I Sleep With One Eye Open! by oksmart1992(m): 8:54am On Sep 15, 2019
Lol
funmisticqueen:
Yes I am,to myself.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Prostitute Now I Sleep With One Eye Open! by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 15, 2019
How did you got her pregnant in the first place? Condom burst?
Re: I Married A Prostitute Now I Sleep With One Eye Open! by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2019
Born2Breed:

This one has found a good wife and still being stupid.

Men should understand that a woman who can go any length to make a man happy is a keeper.

500 naira per day fire ur left blokos.

Some people live on less
Re: I Married A Prostitute Now I Sleep With One Eye Open! by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 15, 2019
Lagbaja01:
If a meal cost you 2k, a day meal would cost around 6k, provirded you eat 3 square meal therefore one month meal cost between 180k/186k...that is way far more than 3months Income of many people in this country.
Don't mind most people on this forum. Some spend not more than 200 or 300 daily patronizing roadside food vendors only to come boast on niaraland
Re: I Married A Prostitute Now I Sleep With One Eye Open! by PabloAndreas(m): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2019
Lonewolf98:
Were you not the same one that said your husband is worse than a pig
that is ehn...i'm just tired
Re: I Married A Prostitute Now I Sleep With One Eye Open! by Born2Breed(f): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Some people live on less

Not in a family where the woman is a petty trader and the man is self employed with PERSONAL okada.
Re: I Married A Prostitute Now I Sleep With One Eye Open! by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2019
Born2Breed:

Not in a family where the woman is a petty trader and the man is self employed with PERSONAL okada.

what if he doesn't make more than that daily? He has to save to repair and maintain his bike
Re: I Married A Prostitute Now I Sleep With One Eye Open! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
So because of bike, u married a prostitute!!!!
Shame on u.
U had better not run away with her money o
Re: I Married A Prostitute Now I Sleep With One Eye Open! by Alexaonfleek: 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2019
Later they will say it is women who marry for money angry
Re: I Married A Prostitute Now I Sleep With One Eye Open! by Olibboy: 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
funmisticqueen:
this is why women dont do stuff for men. Nigga ain't loyal
I'm loyal
Re: I Married A Prostitute Now I Sleep With One Eye Open! by marlow1962(m): 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
You're not worthy to be advised.go and get a job

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help / Why Do Nigerian Men Wear Boxers To Go To Bed? / Asewo Dubai – How Nigerian Ladies Prostitute In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.