Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,559 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story (5766 Views)

When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by nigeriagospel(m): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ubunja is a blessing to every guy who would accept and follow his teaching.

His teaching has really opened my eyes to a lot of things as regard dating and understanding the female psychology and manipulation.

I lost control and respect in my previous relationship not because I was badly behave but simply because I was too "nice" and emotional, I couldn't understand why those ladies behaved the way they did despite all my effort to keep them and make them happy.

Emotional me- when I first stumble on your post the emotional me back then was like ' this is rubbish and contrary to what the society and our parents made us to believe' but after relating every of his teaching to how and why my previous relationships crashed, I asked him to forgive me without reaching him. Funny?

There is this girl am presently dating, due to my busy schedule and many things I was thinking about she was doing everything to get my attention, I don't bother myself calling for days she does the call and complain of how I don't love her, there are days she would want to pay me a visit and I will decline telling her I will not be chance which always make her uncomfortable.

After some times she won me emotionally and I started calling and showing her some care, initially the response from her end was appreciative not until recently she started bringing dramas and " am too special kind of attitude.

WHAT HAPPENED?

I had little issues with my bank account which rendered me cashless for sometimes, we arranged to see each other but due to my financial state I asked her to fund her self which she complained of cash shortage too, and started ranting on phone that she is not in the mood for such talks, and how her parents need 30k from her and there is no one to assist and bla bla, she hanged the call on me .
I texted her not to try that shit on me next time.
Expecting my call which I never call after 6days she called and this time with a bedroom voice asking why I have abandoned her, my reply was if you don't know why I abandoned you then stop calling my line.
Could you believe babe called 2 days later and started apologising for her wrong deed. The part that touch me the most was when she said " she hanged the call on me hoping I will call her back and for me to know she was angry" within me I was like what! Manipulation queen.
Now her calls has been disturbing me and the chorus has been "you're like an elder brother to me na, if I have any bad character you can correct me and make me a better person, abandoning me is not the solution dear".
The former emotional me without ubunja teaching would have been apologising and offer to give her the 30k just to be re-register as one of her boyfriend .
I don't deal with women with emotion at all, I treat them right when I have to and " ubunjanise" them when they are bringing up their age long manipulation

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by Legionx: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
Are we really going to marry these ladies

11 Likes

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by blinking001(m): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ubunjanise? shocked : shocked. Wonder why he doesn't own a blog or something. The funny thing is his writing's are never countered logically by any female here. Ubunja you're a blessing man.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by nigeriagospel(m): 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
Legionx:
none of them is a saint but we just have to win the game since we are aware already

7 Likes

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by kunleweb: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
We've got a new convert Ubunja. Ring the bells. Hes been detoxified grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by nigeriagospel(m): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
Legionx:
Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by teragenesys: 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
Legionx:

Great question. It should be another thread for discussion.

OP, am glad you have also been impacted by Ubunja's post. I hope more guys will also be transformed. It's time girls stop messing with our heads.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by ubunja(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2019
nigeriagospel:
Ubunja is a blessing to every guy who would accept and follow his teaching.

His teaching has really opened my eyes to a lot of things as regard dating and understanding the female psychology and manipulation.

I lost control and respect in my previous relationship not because I was badly behave but simply because I was too "nice" and emotional, I couldn't understand why those ladies behaved the way they did despite all my effort to keep them and make them happy.

Emotional me- when I first stumble on your post the emotional me back then was like ' this is rubbish and contrary to what the society and our parents made us to believe' but after relating every of his teaching to how and why my previous relationships crashed, I asked him to forgive me without reaching him. Funny?

There is this girl am presently dating, due to my busy schedule and many things I was thinking about she was doing everything to get my attention, I don't bother myself calling for days she does the call and complain of how I don't love her, there are days she would want to pay me a visit and I will decline telling her I will not be chance which always make her uncomfortable.

After some times she won me emotionally and I started calling and showing her some care, initially the response from her end was appreciative not until recently she started bringing dramas and " am too special kind of attitude.

WHAT HAPPENED?

I had little issues with my bank account which rendered me cashless for sometimes, we arranged to see each other but due to my financial state I asked her to fund her self which she complained of cash shortage too, and started ranting on phone that she is not in the mood for such talks, and how her parents need 30k from her and there is no one to assist and bla bla, she hanged the call on me .
I texted her not to try that shit on me next time.
Expecting my call which I never call after 6days she called and this time with a bedroom voice asking why I have abandoned her, my reply was if you don't know why I abandoned you then stop calling my line.
Could you believe babe called 2 days later and started apologising for her wrong deed. The part that touch me the most was when she said " she hanged the call on me hoping I will call her back and for me to know she was angry" within me I was like what! Manipulation queen.
Now her calls has been disturbing me and the chorus has been "you're like an elder brother to me na, if I have any bad character you can correct me and make me a better person, abandoning me is not the solution dear".
The former emotional me without ubunja teaching would have been apologising and offer to give her the 30k just to be re-register as one of her boyfriend .
I don't deal with women with emotion at all, I treat them right when I have to and " ubunjanise" them when they are bringing up their age long manipulation
Women use emotions to manipulate you. If you don't have any emotions they have nothing to manipulate. Imagine emotions as metal and women as Magneto. in a world of wood and plastic magneto is Powerless. Same like women when they meet a man without emotion.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by ubunja(m): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
Legionx:
I always say Fvck Hoes, but marry Virgins.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by kunleweb: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
Like I say Logic/rationalism over emotions

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by ubunja(m): 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2019
blinking001:
Ubunjanise? shocked : shocked. Wonder why he doesn't own a blog or something. The funny thing is his writing's are never countered logically by any female here. Ubunja you're a blessing man.
the blog is a step away Blinking.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by Apeshy101(m): 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
ubunja:

How far with it

I can develop it for you for free

Check my sites below

www.ichiegroup.com
www news9naija.com.ng
Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by blinking001(m): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
ubunja:
Noted.
Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by GuyWise101(m): 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ubunja miseducations is what every guy must and should read..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
grin
How i wish we were taught the game at early age like these hoes.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by COOL10(m): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
ubunja:

Women use emotions to manipulate you. If you don't have any emotions they have nothing to manipulate. Imagine emotions as metal and women as Magneto. in a world of wood and plastic magneto is Powerless. Same like women when they meet a man without emotion.

I learn everyday from the things you write. It's not just what you write but HOW you put them down. Impeccable

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by Martinez39(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ubunja has done it again!!! cheesy Nigeriagospel, let's dance to this wonderful news. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by Martinez39(m): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
To all girls opposing the red pill message and the awakening of men,

12 Likes

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by Offpoint: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2019
I don't need read epistles to know how to handle women, my granddad had 3... I've learned everything I needed from him.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by ubunja(m): 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
Offpoint:
I don't need read epistles to know how to handle women, my granddad had 3... I've learned everything I needed from him.
here's the attention you're looking for.

Take it.

16 Likes

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by ubunja(m): 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
grin

How i wish we were taught the game at early age like these hoes.
a lucky few get the privilege.

Ever noticed how guys with names like Prince and King become masters over women and never beg women? Its almost as if their whole life they were conditioned to see themselves as princes and kings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by ubunja(m): 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
Apeshy101:

How far with it

I can develop it for you for free

Check my sites below

www.ichiegroup.com
www news9naija.com.ng
noted.
Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
blinking001:

Good appreciation. wink Pity that many women are not logical to counteract it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by Nuclear99(m): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ubunja, that guy too gud

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
Martinez39:
To all girls opposing the red pill message and the awakening of men,
Ubunja supports mgtow and condemns those that support feminism. Isn't it hypocrisy to fight for redpill and mgtow then condemn those fighting for feminism ?
Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by missjo(f): 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
When you boys are done sucking each others cocks,still go back to worship that much needed rosebloom

1 Like

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by Offpoint: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
ubunja:
here's the attention you're looking for.

Take it.
Yeah, I know it hurts when you see someone who ain't licking your azz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by ubunja(m): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
Offpoint:

Yeah, I know it hurts when you see someone who ain't licking your azz.
All I see is someone looking for attention.

Here, have it. Do you feel better now?

10 Likes

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by Carlmax(m): 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2019
blinking001:

Ubunja is a Legend!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by ubunja(m): 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
missjo:
When you boys are done sucking each others cocks,still go back to worship that much needed rosebloom
so much butthurt from these threads.

You people really need to chill. Chances are the guys you meet personally don't even know a thing about the Red Pill. Relax already.

15 Likes

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by issylarry(m): 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2019
ubunja:
I always say Fvck Hoes, but marry Virgins.
Abeg,i fit get ur number please

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
missjo:
shocked shocked Think before you talk. I am a rose bush and I do not make a move to do what you say. _Education please.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The False Sense Of Male Power And Domination - MISEDUCATION / My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant / Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.