Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story (5805 Views)

When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by realest2(m): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
haha, ubunja for president. little by little, we men are getting liberated from the shackles of pvssy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by naomishmuel(f): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2019
Very funny... oya OP congratulations!
Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by missjo(f): 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
exactly! you made ubunja important, you made guys like me and even married men listen to him.
Naija women have really done a number on you boys,i think i need to take lessons from them.cheesy
Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by BBBmall25: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
I Also Read Somethng Similar On The Book "art Of Seduction, And 48lawsOfpower" By Robert Green#. Ubunja, Simply Summarize The Pious Theory In A More Details With Simplicity. Ubunja Engrained So Much Originality In His Work Such That, There's No Trace Of Plagiarism, And Am So Marvel At The Level Of His Mastery And Craftmanship. With This, I Can Safely Include Him Among The World Oldest Great Thinkers Like: Socrates Or Plato Of Our Time!
Pussyhoe
Martinez.,. I Sight U All, Keep The Good Work!.. # Bbbmall25#onelove#

1 Like

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by Ishilove: 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
These boys will date immature drama queens, and when the girls start acting up, they come online to start painting all womenfolk with the same brush.

Common sense should teach you not to tolerate disrespect and too much drama from your partner. Common sense should teach you to recognise emotional manipulation (manipulation is not gender specific). Common sense should teach you that love is reciprocal- give and it shall be given into you. If your love is not reciprocated then you're in a one-sided relationship. You don't need to read epistles to learn common sense, but since a lot of these boys think they are smart but are actually lacking in common sense, they end up used and abused.

Y'all are praising ubunja because so many of you lack common sense, so even when he mixes a little bit of conventional wisdom with a truckload of misogyny, that lack of sense kicks in and blinds you so that you cannot differentiate between the rantings of an egoistic misogynist with mummy issues and common sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
missjo:

Working for you short term or long term?
Don't you plan on settling down someday
. So manipulating men makes it easier to settle down or what
You puccis are something else
Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ubanja for president grin

That guy is a gem

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by ubunja(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ishilove:
These boys will date immature drama queens, and when the girls start acting up, they come online to start painting all womenfolk with the same brush.

Common sense should teach you not to tolerate disrespect and too much drama from your partner. Common sense should teach you to recognise emotional manipulation (manipulation is not gender specific). Common sense should teach you that love is reciprocal- give and it shall be given into you. If your love is not reciprocated then you're in a one-sided relationship. You don't need to read epistles to learn common sense, but since a lot of these boys think they are smart but are actually lacking in common sense, they end up used and abused.

Y'all are praising ubunja because so many of you lack common sense, so even when he mixes a little bit of conventional wisdom with a truckload of misogyny, that lack of sense kicks in and blinds you so that you cannot differentiate between the rantings of an egoistic misogynist with mummy issues and common sense.
it's a simple thing really.

Write your own threads and spread your truth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by ubunja(m): 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
BBBmall25:
I Also Read Somethng Similar On The Book "art Of Seduction, And 48lawsOfpower" By Robert Green#. Ubunja, Simply Summarize The Pious Theory In A More Details With Simplicity. Ubunja Engrained So Much Originality In His Work Such That, There's No Trace Of Plagiarism, And Am So Marvel At The Level Of His Mastery And Craftmanship. With This, I Can Safely Include Him Among The World Oldest Great Thinkers Like: Socrates Or Plato Of Our Time!
Pussyhoe
Martinez.,. I Sight U All, Keep The Good Work!.. # Bbbmall25#onelove#
Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
missjo:

Naija women have really done a number on you boys,i think i need to take lessons from them.cheesy
True they did a lot. So you could do the same our misery is your joy i reckon.
Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
Ishilove:

No no no aunty perhaps you have beef with him, if it's common sense we have it in abundance its the emotional we don't which he is teaching us. you are calling some girls names weren't you like that at their age??

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by missjo(f): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
True they did a lot. So you could do the same our misery is your joy i reckon.
So you only follow the miseducations because you are miserable. See,i already knew that but i appreciate your balls for opening up to that in public baby boy.grin
Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by missjo(f): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
biGDhAp:
. So manipulating men makes it easier to settle down or what
You puccis are something else
You dickens finally found an outlet in the miseducations for your bottled up misery. So says pussyhoe
Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
missjo:

So you only follow the miseducations because you are miserable. See,i already knew that but i appreciate your balls for opening up to that in public baby boy.grin
i was, its simple English. Cause by your gender. i will always admit the truth Same cant be said for you.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
missjo:

You dickens finally found an outlet in the miseducations for your bottled up misery. So says pussyhoe
Yes the exploits, blackmails and manipulations as i said.
Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by missjo(f): 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
i was, its simple English. Cause by your gender. i will always admit the truth Same cant be said for you.
I do not know the women you have been accustomed to but i feel your pain. You will healkiss
Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by missjo(f): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Yes the exploits, blackmails and manipulations as i said.
Misery, you said.
Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
missjo:

Misery, you said.
Yes if that will stop you from mentioning me without premise. MISERY!
Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by missjo(f): 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Yes if that will stop you from mentioning me without premise. MISERY!
You mentioned me here first if i recall correctly,so after you sweetheart.
Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2019
missjo:

.. Lol at dicken ..

I ain't got reply you after this

But you puccis are getting served, thanks to ubunja.

But ubunja's post never influenced me

I've had it in me since day one.

I'm just glad guys are walking up now..

Bye pucci
Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by ThothHermes: 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
Aunty wa
Ishilove:
Hmmm... It is known that no generalization is hundred percent correct. But if it meets a certain threshold then it is valid. The statement "Nigerians are corrupt" is very true but it does not mean there are no honest Nigerians.

But they are learning no? Plenty road dey lead to market.

I like to think I know what misogyny is. I don't think pointing out your observations on issues regarding women qualify as misogyny unless they are shown to be false. I agree that a lot of it is conventional wisdom. I would take it a notch higher and say it's just understanding human psychology.

PS: So that's your picture shocked
I finally know what you look like. I have saved it for posterity. tongue tongue
And for anytime I need to remind myself of what a good woman looks like. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by Ishilove: 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
ThothHermes:

PS: So that's your picture shocked
I finally know what you look like. I have saved it for posterity. tongue tongue
And for anytime I need to remind myself of what a good woman looks like. cool cool
Thanks embarassed

I'm pretty sure you're a good man with a good head on his shoulders. smiley
Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by DaddyRochie1642: 11:14am On Sep 22, 2019
missjo:
When you boys are done sucking each others cocks,still go back to worship that much needed rosebloom

Madam missjo,

Of course we worship that pussy when we need it,

But one thing your missing here dummy is,
We that swallow the Red pills don't allow that pussy or rosebloom like u called it to manipulate or control us anymore,

me for example,

I don't Joke with my Pussy drug,
Even if your the prettiest or you have the fattest ass....but once you start thinking that you can use that Fat ass to manipulate or control me...I'll just laugh inside me and drop you like HOT BEANS and move on with the Speed of Light,

Thats the power of the Red Pills Dummy grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by Rosebloom: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
DaddyRochie1642:

Madam missjo,

Of course we worship that pussy when we need it,

But one thing your missing here dummy is,
We that swallow the Red pills don't allow that pussy or rosebloom like u called it to manipulate or control us anymore,

me for example,

I don't Joke with my Pussy drug,
Even if your the prettiest or you have the fattest ass....but once you start thinking that you can use that Fat ass to manipulate or control me...I'll just laugh inside me and drop you like HOT BEANS and move on with the Speed of Light,

Thats the power of the Red Pills Dummy grin

Heigawd! I don't like this kind of mention o
Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by missjo(f): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
Rosebloom:

Heigawd! I don't like this kind of mention o
shocked
Lmaocheesy
Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by ubunja(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
Apeshy101:

Just halla when you are ready
do you do WhatsApp?
Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by Apeshy101(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
ubunja:
do you do WhatsApp?
+
Yeah
Just sent you a message
Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by ubunja(m): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
Going through posts dedicated to the ubunja moniker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been "Ubunjanise" God Bless You Ubunja Read My Story by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 22, 2020
nigeriagospel:
none of them is a saint but we just have to win the game since we are aware already
Such a nice reply

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Do You Have The Guts To Do This To A Lady / Man Who Was Invited To A Wedding Meets His Girlfriend As The Bride / Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.