Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Red Pill And Your Emotions. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Red Pill And Your Emotions. (2490 Views)

Why You Know The Red Pill And Still Fail Her Shit Tests / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / She Lied About Being On The Pill, And She Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Pill And Your Emotions. by bigpriik: 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
men are getting wiser lolzz i am happy kudos to ubunja,women are getting more powerless by the day its joyous.But many men are are still living in bondage and its still pains me they are not willing to change,
we live in a generation of weak men ,in the past men were emotionally superior but presently it women who are emotionally stronger than men hence the manipulation,in the days of of our forefathers women were under the man control she dares not talk when her husband talks ,she dares not go out of the house without her husband's permission but this 21st century everything has being reversed.
men Suffer in the hands of women today because we have altered the natural setting of social dynamics,imagine a generation where gays now have a say in the society,imagine a world were women are allowed to take part in governance,business,economics creatures who don't have stable emotions smh all these are against the law of nature.Naturally a man is suppose to be in control of the woman that is how nature wants it,we suffer with women today because we allowed women to play the role of men in the society when you try to cheat nature you suffer for it nature can never be cheated.

Thanks to the great ubunja and harddon for opening our eyes,as harddon always say " a man who has no control over his emotions and penis is not ready for relationships "for women will rearly submitt to him.niggas ,gentlemen stop being emotional with women stop treating women like children they are capable of taking care of themselves they are adults,if you wanna help let it be from your own will not because you were pressured to do so .

if you disobey nature by allowing women control you emotionally you will suffer the consequences nature is real.
women do not fall in love with richmen,gentlemen,nice guys,intelligent men etc women fall in love with men other women desire
ask celebrities, did you remember when Runtown bleeped his rich promoters girlfriend after he proposed to her with a 6 million naira ring ,do you still believe money is all women want money OK,dating is a game the one who cares less is in control.

spread the gospel.meanwhile mancity is loosing.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by CrazyPros: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
Have you heard of Purple Pill?
How about Black Pill

2 Likes

Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by kunleweb: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
wink. Another believer smiley

1 Like

Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by catwalq(f): 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
bigpriik:
men are getting wiser lolzz i am happy kudos to ubunja,women are getting more powerless by the day its joyous.But many men are are still living in bondage and its still pains me they are not willing to change,
we live in a generation of weak men ,in the past men were emotionally superior but presently it women who are emotionally stronger than men hence the manipulation,in the days of of our forefathers women were under the man control she dares not talk when her husband talks ,she dares not go out of the house without her husband's permission but this 21st century everything has being reversed.
men Suffer in the hands of women today because we have altered the natural setting of social dynamics,imagine a generation where gays now have a say in the society,imagine a world were women are allowed to take part in governance,business,economics creatures who don't have stable emotions smh all these are against the law of nature.Naturally a man is suppose to be in control of the woman that is how nature wants it,we suffer with women today because we allowed women to play the role of men in the society when you try to cheat nature you suffer for it nature can never be cheated.

Thanks to the great ubunja and harddon for opening our eyes,as harddon always say " a man who has no control over his emotions and penis is not ready for relationships "for women will [/s]rearly[s] submitt to him.niggas ,gentlemen stop being emotional with women stop treating women like children they are capable of taking care of themselves they are adults,if you wanna help let it be from your own will not because you were pressured to do so .

if you disobey nature by allowing women control you emotionally you will suffer the consequences nature is real.
women do not fall in love with richmen,gentlemen,nice guys,intelligent men etc women fall in love with men other women desire
ask celebrities, did you remember when Runtown bleeped his rich promoters girlfriend after he proposed to her with a 6 million naira ring ,do you still believe money is all women want money OK,dating is a game the one who cares less is in control.

Its RARELY...

1 Like

Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by Martinez39(m): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
catwalq:

Its RARELY...
You have started looking for errors like pocohantas. grin AMAZING!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by Martinez39(m): 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
When you let the woman be in charge of the relationship or marriage and you focus every fabric of your being on pleasing her, you are going to suffer. More red pills, I want to swallow more. #OverdoseOnRedPills

3 Likes

Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by GuyWise101(m): 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2019
Chai men are really becoming wiser now... cheesy cheesy Goodnews but bad time for the women!

MGTOW

RED PILL forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by missjo(f): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2019
Lol,these guys
Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
Contradictions
Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2019
I thought he said he won't mention me again. Make I deactivate my account if he can...

5 Likes

Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by Junkie1: 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
Big PRIICK with more facts
Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by ubunja(m): 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2019
bigpriik:

Thanks to the great ubunja and harddon for opening our eyes,as harddon always say " a man who has no control over his emotions and penis is not ready for relationships "for women will rearly submitt to him.niggas ,gentlemen stop being emotional with women stop treating women like children they are capable of taking care of themselves they are adults,if you wanna help let it be from your own will not because you were pressured to do so .

Adam screwd up and look where we are.

1 Like

Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by Martinez39(m): 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:
I thought he said he won't mention me again. Make I deactivate my account if he can...
OMG?! grin cheesy Don't worry, I will even ban myself from using the word "pocohantas" both online and offline so that I can fulfil my promise of not quoting you even though I am talking to someone else on a different thread. Olodo RABATA. Itibolibo feeling so fly. grin SMH. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2019
Keep mentioning me.

There isn't one alfa male that I have earned a ban, who didn't go this path.

You are only fulfilling your part in the cycle.

Just like the others, you will fall off by the wayside...and I will still be here.

Don't ever stop mentioning that username.

It shows who is the olodo rabata. Let me add that to my titles. grin

3 Likes

Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by Martinez39(m): 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Keep mentioning me.

There isn't one alfa male that I have earned a ban, who didn't go this path.

You are only fulfilling your part in the cycle.

Just like the others, you will fall off by the wayside...and I will still be here.

Don't ever stop mentioning that username.

It shows who is the olodo rabata. Let me add that to my titles. grin

I know you want my attention. Have a nice day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by catwalq(f): 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2019
Martinez39:
You have started looking for errors like pocohantas. grin AMAZING!

And you've been watching grin
Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2019
I never even mentioned any username,

But as usual...The Guilty are Afraid.

So much for redpills.

grin grin
Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by Martinez39(m): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
catwalq:

And you've been watching grin
Of course. Do make sure you give your sons and brothers the red pill. It's good for their bodies and it's a service to humanity.
Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by luvyaself95(m): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2019
Redpill is the surest way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2019
How many times do i have to ask. Can i drink the red pill too. Cause this overhype is choking. And tempting.
Btw. You guys needed another guy to tell you, you were all being mugulized

1 Like

Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by catwalq(f): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
Martinez39:
Of course. Do make sure you give your sons and brothers the red pill. It's good for their bodies and it's a service to humanity.

My bro is a lover. As for my sons,I'll teach em CLASS so they watch the kinda women they roll with( and I don't mean that in terms of money)... A king doesn't eat from the trash. They'll attract their kind kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by Martinez39(m): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
Blackivy29:
How many times do i have to ask.
Can i drink the red pill too. Cause this overhype is choking. And tempting.

Btw. You guys needed another guy to tell you, you were all being mugulized
The red pill is only manufactured for men and can only work on men. It's a pill for men. It's bitter to taste but it achieves good results. A man can never have an overdose of red pills.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by Martinez39(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2019
catwalq:

My bro is a lover. As for my sons,I'll teach em CLASS so they watch the kinda women they roll with( and I don't mean that in terms of money)... A king doesn't eat from the trash. They'll attract their kind kiss kiss
The greatest love a mother can have for her sons and her brothers is to give them the red pill and the miseducations of ubunja. Have a wonderful night.

7 Likes

Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by Biglittlelois(f): 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
I see contradictions.....

1 Like

Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by ubunja(m): 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2019
I wish guys would stop wasting time and energy debating girls on Red Pill philosophy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by bigpriik: 9:13am On Sep 15, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I see contradictions.....
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 15, 2019
Hard guy... Hard guy.... Na dis Nairaland all of us dey....Till the day Una go open thread at 00:15am ontop woman matter. I just dey jejely dey wait for that Ubunja own. The day wey im go cast on top woman matter. Just that he go register another moniker and post something like this

"I am an old Nairalander but I have to create a new account for this...."
Except of course Una wan go do fada.

1 Like

Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by Baller93(m): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2019
Yea bro, most of them ain't worth it.
ubunja:
I wish guys would stop wasting time and energy debating girls on Red Pill philosophy.
Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by Funmmyastic: 11:09am On Sep 15, 2019
Nice one,guys should stick to their red pill and ladies should stick to feminism.
It seems Op is confused,haha,you said women in the olden days respect and revere their husbands and cannot counter their verdicts; this is so because they had no education to know what is wrong or right.Then,the husbands cater for their wives needs but now as a woman the society expect you to contribute financialy for a successful marriage.
It is silly to say after a lady went through the same educational system as her male counterparts that she should not hold a dignified position and be in the helm of affairs as the males.And that's what feminism preaches.It is only ladies that has nothing tangible to contribute to their relationships can be controled anyhow like puppet.

1 Like

Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by cooluzi: 11:10am On Sep 15, 2019
sedutrice:
Hard guy... Hard guy.... Na dis Nairaland all of us dey....Till the day Una go open thread at 00:15am ontop woman matter. I just dey jejely dey wait for that Ubunja own. The day wey im go cast on top woman matter. Just that he go register another moniker and post something like this

"I am an old Nairalander but I have to create a new account for this...."
Except of course Una wan go do fada.
are you pained and who told you he doesn't have a woman ,it doesn't stop you from having a woman but being an alpha male in everything including marriage too many Sissy men in nigeria
Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by Funmmyastic: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2019
Baller93:
Yea bro, most of them ain't worth it.

Is it true that you are using two accounts?
Re: Red Pill And Your Emotions. by Funmmyastic: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2019
cooluzi:
are you pained and who told you he doesn't have a woman ,it doesn't stop you from having a woman but being an alpha male in everything including marriage too many Sissy men in nigeria

Who is an alfa male and who is a sissy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Searching For An Ibo Woman To Merry / Please HELP! MY Girlfriend Told Me To Do Press Up Then This Happened / My Naive Dating Experience With An Ex Of Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.