Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Study Shows That In Every Hour, Four Girls Are Raped In Brazil - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Study Shows That In Every Hour, Four Girls Are Raped In Brazil (3027 Views)

*i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy / First Four Girls Will Get 60k Each If They Do This For Me / Four Girls, Four Boys, One Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study Shows That In Every Hour, Four Girls Are Raped In Brazil by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Rextizzle:
Sweetheart with the comments you are seeing on this thread, it is mine you chose to pick? did I say anything or support rape or killing of females? I was just surprised females there are treated that bad and inhumane, so don't get me wrong.
im now a sweetheart after you have finished insulting me all over Nairaland
Re: Study Shows That In Every Hour, Four Girls Are Raped In Brazil by Sierusvirus(m): 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
This should be the reverse.

Is it because there is no evidence of blood from a male child as an evidence?

women go scout free after raping a male child and they start pampering them to avoid talking or rather start washing their Brian by asking “ didn’t you enjoy it”

1 Like

Re: Study Shows That In Every Hour, Four Girls Are Raped In Brazil by Rextizzle(m): 8:08am On Jul 01, 2020
Rozz:
im now a sweetheart after you have finished insulting me all over Nairaland
Where did I insult you? I only said you are displaying your ass on your profile and you claimed to be born again isn't it? wink
Re: Study Shows That In Every Hour, Four Girls Are Raped In Brazil by ibkonekt(m): 10:23am On Jul 01, 2020
lies from the pit of hell....let them submit the statistics method for scrutiny....useless agenda driven lie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diary of bolt drivers ...share your experience / My Girlfriend Has Never Slept In My Room / Which One Are You Going To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.