Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

*i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy (50710 Views)

I Was Raped Before My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It – / MY HUSBAND WANT DIVORCE ME !HELP / Ladies Engagement I Enjoy Watching: Where Everything Opens For All Eyes To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy by Stepharnite(m): 8:41am On May 06, 2020
“My name is Janet, I am a banker in my early 30s and going through a messy divorce. I married my husband as a virgin. I have never been with any man but him until I was raped. I didn’t know anything about orgasm, climax or what have you because i have never experienced it. 8 years of marriage with a miserable s3x life. i have two children from my marriage.

“It happens that we travelled to my husband village during Easter period. While in his country home by 1 am in the night our house was raided by armed robbers a gang of 7 members.

“It was a very terrifying experience, after collecting all the valuables at home, the leader turned to rape me. The leader tied my husband to a chair, tore my clothe and went on to show me his manhood that he will use it on me

“I was frightened, i begged him and cried but he wouldn’t listen. It was a rape that cost me my marriage. As the guy was entering me, I was supposed to feel pains but that wasn’t so. I felt a kind of electrifying sensation that I have never felt in my whole life. I screamed oh my God, as he started pounding on me I didn’t know when I was holding him hard and begging him not to stop to the amazement of others, I was enjoying being raped by a criminal

“I was told I was screaming very hard when I wanted to cum. Yes, I had my first orgasm through rape and since then my life hasn’t been the same. The robber took me two rounds which I came both times. I don’t know what happened, if it was my village people that pursued me, but all I can say is that I haven’t had such with my husband. My husband gave me the beatings of my life after the robbers left.

‘He called me unprintable names, i am a prostitute, he didn’t know I was an Ashawo. He can’t marry an Ashawo. i was hospitalized for two weeks as a result of that incident and his beatings

“My husband left me at the hospital and travelled back to our home. i was damaged. how could such a thing happen to me? who was responsible for me enjoying being raped and even Cuming as a result of it?

“How could i even enjoy such act of cruelty on my body? these were the question i kept asking myself. When i got discharged i met a divorce papers waiting for me to sign. I tried begging my husband, involved my parents but he swore not to let go

1. IS THE HUSBAND RIGHT FOR TAKING SUCH DRASTIC DECISION?

2. GUYS WHAT DO U THINK IS THE WAY FORWARD FOR THIS COUPLE?

3. SHOULD THEY GO THEIR SEPARATE WAYS?
Re: *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy by collinspro(m): 9:14am On May 06, 2020
Going their separate ways is the best for them

1 Like

Re: *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy by Solearr: 9:20am On May 06, 2020
The husband is obviously an inept man that cannot satisfy his wife

She should try hooking up with the robber so that her orgasms can continue

2 Likes

Re: *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy by donbachi(m): 9:24am On May 06, 2020
There is no pleasure in rape...rather,pain,pain and more pains,self hate and depression.

1 Like

Re: *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy by majamajic(m): 9:27am On May 06, 2020
2 rounds on a crime raid ?

3 Likes

Re: *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy by seunlayi(m): 9:31am On May 06, 2020
La story là fake grin

No Nigeria woman will do this for real.... Women that can pretend like anything unless if your common sense lies btw your legs

3 Likes

Re: *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy by seunlayi(m): 9:31am On May 06, 2020
donbachi:
There is no pleasure in rape...rather,pain,pain and more pains,self hate and depression.
don't mind the fake story.

1 Like

Re: *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy by Solearr: 10:19am On May 06, 2020
donbachi:

Where did you learn this nonsense?

Brotherly there have been women whose first orgasm was during rape quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy by donbachi(m): 10:22am On May 06, 2020
Solearr:

Where did you learn this nonsense?

Brotherly there have been women whose first orgasm was during rape quote me anywhere
should i now believe the saying "experience is a good teacher" in wat u just mentioned.

1 Like

Re: *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy by Solearr: 10:25am On May 06, 2020
donbachi:
should i now believe the saying "experience is a good teacher" in wat u just mentioned.

Continue deceiving yourself guy

1 Like

Re: *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy by Kingsteve(m): 10:27am On May 06, 2020
*yawns*

1 Like

Re: *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy by kiddkash(m): 10:39am On May 06, 2020
instead of crying you started doing ooohhh aaahhhh faster faster harder harder

why won't he divorce you

1 Like

Re: *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy by Carlyboi(m): 10:42am On May 06, 2020
Story....Story....story for the Dunce!

1 Like

Re: *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 11, 2020
Tears of love. I've seen the movie. The girl later finds the Armed robber accidentally, he apologizes, they fall in love and get married. Oh sorry I think it is "love don't cost a thing".

1 Like

Re: *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy by Walefunds: 4:16pm On May 11, 2020
majamajic:
2 rounds on a crime raid ?
You dey mind am, mumu blogger wan engage us for nonsense grin see my signature below sha blogger blogger grin

1 Like

Re: *i Was Raped In Front Of My Husband And He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoy by Genesils(m): 4:35pm On May 11, 2020
grin grin grin
Sad story... Too bad I somehow find it funny too
Madam, sorry but I think it's best you accept the divorce paper or else, you'll crave for a better divk and you'll cheat on him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Says She's A 'semi Virgin' & Wants To Know If She Should Give Her Man / Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal / 13 Facts you must know Before You Say I Do To That Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.