Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

28th And 29th: Sit Down At Home By Nlc And Tuc,will Participate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 28th And 29th: Sit Down At Home By Nlc And Tuc,will Participate? (904 Views)

NLC And Trade Unions To Embark On strike On Tuesday. / How NLC And TUC Betrayed #occupynigeria: An Insider Account / NLC And TUC REPLIES President Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

28th And 29th: Sit Down At Home By Nlc And Tuc,will Participate? by abiodunade(m): 8:41pm On May 17, 2007
NLC and TUC has declares 28th and 29th sit down at home cos of d high level of riggin dat nigerians witnessd n d last elections, d decision was reached dis evening. Will u participate n d action?
Re: 28th And 29th: Sit Down At Home By Nlc And Tuc,will Participate? by olutomiwa(m): 9:04pm On May 17, 2007
i WONT,they just want to use it to COLLECT EGUNJE from the govt,NOTHING FOR DEM,the thing go flop.
Re: 28th And 29th: Sit Down At Home By Nlc And Tuc,will Participate? by feelgood(m): 10:55pm On May 17, 2007
Was there any sitdowner today? Ddnt notice; not with the unusually high traffic of cars on the road today. My kids also went to school. Sure ddnt notice any strike by anyone. If these guys want pple to take them serious, they shd get their families to be at the forefront - Nigerians are sick of being used as canon fodder by the politicians. Ewu strike! angry
Re: 28th And 29th: Sit Down At Home By Nlc And Tuc,will Participate? by naijaway(m): 12:42am On May 18, 2007
unnecessary elements tryin' to destabilize the country. The elections wasn't right and is clouded with doubts but can these groups do any better. We need forward ever syndronme not stagnant syndronme. If they were better they would have come up with a better election box or election plan and compete for approval with the plans people are about to start bringing to the board.
Re: 28th And 29th: Sit Down At Home By Nlc And Tuc,will Participate? by otokx(m): 7:39am On May 18, 2007
if they will pay me some millions then i will sit in my house or do they want me and my unborn sons to starve?
Re: 28th And 29th: Sit Down At Home By Nlc And Tuc,will Participate? by Aneef(m): 10:16am On May 18, 2007
NLC & TUC are on their OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This country is beyond unpatriotic interest of any group,let them mind the affairs of their respective group.
Re: 28th And 29th: Sit Down At Home By Nlc And Tuc,will Participate? by Has(m): 5:54pm On May 21, 2007
Even if it will not hold at least the whole world will hear it once again that nigerians have come of age of expressing their views that our leaders are upressing the masses. Its indeed unfortunate that something wrong is been done obviously and nothing will happen.May God deliver nigerians from this bondage of oppression!!!
Re: 28th And 29th: Sit Down At Home By Nlc And Tuc,will Participate? by beambally: 9:12pm On May 21, 2007
they will walk alone.
Re: 28th And 29th: Sit Down At Home By Nlc And Tuc,will Participate? by ishmael(m): 7:46am On May 22, 2007
yes, i support it. it is done in other countries.

(1) (Reply)

Can Yaradua Bite Obj's Fingers That Feeds Him ? / Sell National Theatre, Risk Your Otta Farm / Election 2007 - Pictures Of Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.