Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures (45900 Views)

Fayose Browsing At College Of Education E-library, Ekiti (Photo) / Senator Tinubu Presents N108million To LASU / Your Views On GEJ's 7am National Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by MiguelKingII(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Chisos since 2010 and this post is just making FP now, but Lala why?? embarassed

1 Like

Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by netbeans1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin
Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by Intellad(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
btlasisi:
One of the conference rooms
conference gini? more like a primary school class room
Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by iamchybs(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
I love Lagos

If the FG and even other state governments think like the Lagos state governor, Nigeria would be a better place to be.

Lagos is all about moving to the next level. Not all those complaining and complaining, yet with the little you have received we don't see anything

2 Likes

Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by omoobaswagga(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Itesiwaju eko...
Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by Tedassie(m): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
What?! are my eyes deceiving me

You mods gotta be kidding me....2010? So what's the essence of now putting this on front page after almost 7yrs?

NL is officially a joke!
#stupidNL

3 Likes

Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
btlasisi:
The reception
...and I was looking for the head of the security man. e be like say them jux hang e uniform there
Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by azyaq(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
We are Lasu, We are proud

1 Like

Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by Jrevelation(m): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
I think more factories and companies would be more useful than all these institutions, that time is coming youth will see those institution as scam because after graduating from the school no jobs ..
Nigeria Youth your voice is weak despite your frustration and struggle your silent is too much
If you are not careful your silent would kill your next generation
Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by Dalek(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
gods that remembered this OP from 2010 edakun ranti emi na ke grin grin

October 2010 i never even enter school...
Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by Donsammi(m): 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
iamchybs:
I love Lagos

If the FG and even other state governments think like the Lagos state governor, Nigeria would be a better place to be.

Lagos is all about moving to the next level. Not all those complaining and complaining, yet with the little you have received we don't see anything

thats 7 years back pictures in here.
Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by orbis(m): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
I dont mean to be a persimist but i can assure you that all these glory and splendour will decay within 6 months. We have practically no maintenance culture in Naija. Thise chairs will break and none will repair it. Toilet will block and break off and will turn very dirty cos no water from borehole.

Use Abuja stadium as an example. Commission in 2003 for COJA games and now everything is dump. Everyone now runs to Uyo stadium cos its still new. Give that 2 yrs and we go de reason where to play Nigerian games.
Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by oladipofelix7(m): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
We are lasu we are proud and one of the greatest lasuites o.....great......and of the greatest gbaba articulate gbo gbo
Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
fk001:
The OP posted these pictures on 30th October 2010

I know by now the hostel has become bed bugs crib, you can not differentiate the hostel with that of OAU (Panama prison)

The mods sef grin cheesy

Its even better now sir.Lasu is on another level now.The VC,Prof Olanrewaju Fagbohun and Gov Ambode has transformed Lasu.

3 Likes

Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by Xzydar(m): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
btlasisi:
An office

What's a tube television doing there?... sad
Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by metroid(m): 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
Where are the state of the arts medical equipments angry only grass and buildings. OP are you sure this is not school of Architectural Design?
Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by checkolatunji: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
jeeqaa7:
give am 2weeks ... ofe mmanu go shit put everywhere

1 Like

Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
That is where I trained as a student, proudly a EX-LASUCOMITE (LASUCOM ALUMNI).
Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by perdollar(m): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
UNTH is FAR behind
Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by armadeo(m): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
johncreek:
Hostel wey they go soon spoil!
Go check OAU and conclude. wink

Fun my enough every thing you see in that pic is exactly how it is today.

And by today I mean today cos I saw it myself.

Kudos to the hospital for keeping up standards. They have thier lapses but General maintanace isn't one of them. Will be there next week and would take pics for upload.
Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by victorDanladi: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
Keneking:
Fashola has done very well

Yeah,fashola touched every sector.Ambode has being paying attention to roads and beautification only.

2 Likes

Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by NoToPile: 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
You would be surprised its still the same.

Its one of the best govt university hostels in the country. Far better than a whole lot of Colleges of medicine hostels at least it looks and feels like where humans live.

Fashola tried on that college abeg.
Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
Its only children of hate dt never knew what lagos was before, dt would ever discredit fashola.

From healthcare, to education, to beautification, to transportation, to infrastructure. He ticked all boxes. He was an exceptional governor. ALL omoluabis know this. kiss
Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by mechanics(m): 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nice, medicine students are always treated specially.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
btlasisi:
I feel like going back to school.

You won't be saying this if you work at places like Amazon, Apple, Google, Facebook or Microsoft.

2 Likes

Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by lukfame(m): 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
It hasn't changed much. Still immaculate clean because the college is well maintained. Lagos state government is investing alot on it including Ambode. Am a student there so I know what am talking about
Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by Kennysgirl(f): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
btlasisi:
Other panoramic views of their facilities
wow
Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by weezyeleniyan(m): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Really nice continue the good work my governor....
Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by LorDBolton(m): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
EniHolar:
Not bad for the eyes anyway

Truer memes have never been posted ���

1 Like

Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by abdulbnyusuf(m): 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
Please what's the address of this place? Is it newly built? Where?
Because the LASUCOM I know at GRA Ikeja is different from this one
Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by ABBEYsammy01(m): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kudos to Lagos state govt, even some federal owned teaching hospitals are not as beautiful as this one...
Re: LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures by Daviestunech(m): 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
fk001:
The OP posted those pictures on 30th October 2010

I know by now the hostel has become bed bugs crib, you can not differentiate the hostel with that of OAU (Panama prison)

The mods sef grin cheesy
He b like say those mod don dey smoke some una particles
Pic since 2010 reach Fp 2017 shocked

Even to trek from yola go Madagascar self person go don reach there since

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads / BOWEN Vs BABCOCK: Students Battle On Twitter (Photos) / Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.