Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,635 members, 7,861,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

I Made Goat Meat Pepper Soup For Him And His Friends And He Still Dumped Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Made Goat Meat Pepper Soup For Him And His Friends And He Still Dumped Me (1671 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made Goat Meat Pepper Soup For Him And His Friends And He Still Dumped Me by TheOlusanjo(m): 5:02am On Sep 17, 2019
Anything passes for clout in the Nigerian Twitter space. A beautiful Nigerian lady simply identified as @dejokecarew on Twitter has called out her ex boyfriend whom she treated so well with her culinary skills by making Peppersoup, peppered meat (Asun) and stew out of one goat. In a post she made on Twitter she said:

“OUR WIFE.” “WIFE MATERIAL” “SHE’S NOT LIKE SOME PEOPLE (HIS EX) “ ME TOO I WAS BLUSHING. FROM ONE GOAT, I MADE PEPPER SOUP, STEW & PEPPERED MEAT FOR OVER 10 PEOPLE.

ANYWAYS HE’S MARRIED TO THAT HIS EX NOW.

The will be quite hilarious if it was a joke but if it is not, we wish her well and hope she finds a man that will value her for who she is.

Read more on: https://www.theinfong.com/made-goat-meat-pepper-soup-friends-still-dumped-nigerian-lady-cries/

3 Likes

Re: I Made Goat Meat Pepper Soup For Him And His Friends And He Still Dumped Me by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:26am On Sep 17, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: I Made Goat Meat Pepper Soup For Him And His Friends And He Still Dumped Me by Ahmed0336(m): 5:32am On Sep 17, 2019
Yes you made goat meat pepper soup for them. Now ask yourself these questions..

Do you have good character that ll keep a man? If yes, who forced cook pepper soup give them? undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Made Goat Meat Pepper Soup For Him And His Friends And He Still Dumped Me by just4dfunboys: 5:33am On Sep 17, 2019
Ex go ex return marriage takes place
Lady, you will find an ex to marry.

1 Like

Re: I Made Goat Meat Pepper Soup For Him And His Friends And He Still Dumped Me by Baller93(m): 5:35am On Sep 17, 2019
Pepper soup girlfriend...

13 Likes

Re: I Made Goat Meat Pepper Soup For Him And His Friends And He Still Dumped Me by chiommy123(f): 6:07am On Sep 17, 2019
Op come here

Re: I Made Goat Meat Pepper Soup For Him And His Friends And He Still Dumped Me by seniorgozman(m): 6:14am On Sep 17, 2019
You didn't tell us what he did for you

7 Likes

Re: I Made Goat Meat Pepper Soup For Him And His Friends And He Still Dumped Me by TheGameYard(m): 7:49am On Sep 17, 2019
Twitter people and their lies sha.

1 Like

Re: I Made Goat Meat Pepper Soup For Him And His Friends And He Still Dumped Me by Offpoint: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2019
Pathetic
Re: I Made Goat Meat Pepper Soup For Him And His Friends And He Still Dumped Me by tillaman(m): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2019
grin
There was one that made soup for me and my guys with stolen chicken, me I just got back from class and behold there was a great feast of stolen chicken and rice, the babe just dished mine, I didn’t remember to ask how they got the chicken because a Niqqa was starving but I later got to know it was a stolen chicken, I asked about the babe they said she came for Predgree program, she will do my guy’s laundry, cook and warm his bed, she won’t go for lectures, we wey don dey 300L, omo this babe spent her school fees all in the name of our wife but scammed her parents for another one, me I was begging my guy to force her to go for tutorials atleast the dude told me he has connections so she’s going to pass even if she didn’t write exams, Wetin be my own I just dey chop rice dey go, my people out of 500 the cut off is 250 this babe scored 189, for 2 good weeks I nor go house o, her parents later came to pack loads, last I heard she’s now in her finals at Adeleke UNI,

Ife any where you dey I just want to say thank you for all that you have done! I still remember everything grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made Goat Meat Pepper Soup For Him And His Friends And He Still Dumped Me by affinity77(m): 8:12am On Sep 17, 2019
Baller93:
Pepper soup girlfriend...
U sef no get joy
Re: I Made Goat Meat Pepper Soup For Him And His Friends And He Still Dumped Me by tillaman(m): 8:26am On Sep 17, 2019
TheGameYard:
Twitter people and their lies sha.
its very possible bro!! Honestly
Re: I Made Goat Meat Pepper Soup For Him And His Friends And He Still Dumped Me by Mandyoluchi(m): 8:33am On Sep 17, 2019
Jubrin see what u have caused
Re: I Made Goat Meat Pepper Soup For Him And His Friends And He Still Dumped Me by cooooooks(m): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2019
She makes a serious point.

His family was calling her "our wife" but he still loved his ex.

Pay attention to what your boo is saying and if you guys ain't on the same page, step!
Re: I Made Goat Meat Pepper Soup For Him And His Friends And He Still Dumped Me by Baller93(m): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
affinity77:

U sef no get joy
Re: I Made Goat Meat Pepper Soup For Him And His Friends And He Still Dumped Me by mhktaryan: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2019
chiommy123:
Op come here

Why u wan beat d op na??
Re: I Made Goat Meat Pepper Soup For Him And His Friends And He Still Dumped Me by Gadafii: 11:13am On Sep 17, 2019
So goat pepper soup is now a criteria for sustainable relationship grin

If u like coo continental dishes,if u no get sense na only preeq u go collect,with Uber/okada money

Once the preeq don Taya for ur Toto,wan ma shi e le ni
Re: I Made Goat Meat Pepper Soup For Him And His Friends And He Still Dumped Me by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 17, 2019
See as goat pepper soup just begin hungry me now chai. cry
These mumu people just dey toy with person stomach anyhow with their mumu complaints up and down. angry

(1) (Reply)

The Things Women Do / th / My Friend Forcing My Girlfriend To Do A Relation With Him. What Should I Do Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.