Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,515 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! (2948 Views)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by Renderhelp(f): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2019
@Renderhelp,

Why are most ladies these days so dirty?? All they care about is a heavy makeup on their face, fake hair and expensive phones!

I met this girl at the airport and she was looking so beautiful and reserved, the high class type...my kinda girl. She told me she was visiting calabar for sight seeing. I was going to visit my mum but I immediately switched plans, I told her I wanted to spend the weekend with her which she happily agreed to.

Fast forward to when I wanted to go down on her, that was the BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!

I was cold to her all through the night till the next day. I deleted her number afterwards.

I don't need an advice @Renderhelp. I just need you to spread the message to ladies out there; Cleanliness is the new sexy!

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by Adaibeku(f): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2019
@Hypocrita U avoiding a fishy vulva ,is like Aliade Ashawo avoiding a 1000 pay after 3round raunchy cool
Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by donbachi(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
U mean u switched ur mum for a pussy...may GOD show u mercy.

10 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by Adaibeku(f): 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
Renderhelp:
@Renderhelp,

Why [s]are most ladies these days so dirty?? All they care about is a heavy makeup on their face, fake hair and expensive phones!

I met this girl at the airport and she was looking so beautiful and reserved, the high class type...my kinda girl. She told me she was visiting calabar for sight seeing. I was going to visit my mum but I immediately switched plans, I told her I wanted to spend the weekend with her which she happily agreed to.

Fast forward to when I wanted to go down on her, that was the BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!

I was cold to her all through the night till the next day. I deleted her number afterwards.

I don't need an advice @Renderhelp. I just need you to spread the message to ladies out there; Cleanliness is the new sexy[/s]!

Fake story , Calaber ladies arent cheap

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2019
SMH.
Some people who haven't seen things of lady for the past 3 years will just be talking anyhow here because it is a faceless forum.

Even those who cannot even afford their transportation from Lagos to Anambra by road will claim they wanted to travel by flight all because it is a faceless forum where claims can't be verified.

To leave your mom for a so-called "fish" is an insult to real men.

Nairaland is now a land for gender battle just because the moderators are turning a blind eye on important issues.

9 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2019
Before deleting her number from ur phone u should av at least sent her a text telling her she doesn't smell nice.

Meanwhile I sat close to a guy recently in a taxi.I don't know if his bleaching level is relaxer induced,but all I could perceive was dat smell dat emanates from unfrozen fresh shrimps,I couldn't bear it,I had to alight from d taxi.

3 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by marlow1962(m): 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
Adaibeku:

He didn't say they are cheap,he simply said they stole the smell meant for fishes.

Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by farano(f): 4:53pm On Sep 17, 2019
Likewise men, some d1cks get bitter taste undecided due to dirty boxers...

5 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by Adaibeku(f): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
Quote me like human not animal

Marlow1962 ,he said d girl allowed him access to her abode from the airport thats y i said "calaber ladies arent cheap
Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by Adaibeku(f): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
farano:

100point Gbamest ! shocked grin √√√
Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by Adaibeku(f): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2019
ReneeNuttall:
Before deleting her number from ur phone u should av at least sent her a text telling her she doesn't smell nice.

Meanwhile I sat close to a guy recently in a taxi.I don't know if his bleaching level is relaxer induced,but all I could perceive was dat smell dat emanates from unfrozen fresh shrimps,I couldn't bear it,I had to alight from d taxi.

100point
Enough of the foulmouthed midgets grin

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by marvelous000: 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
farano:
talking from experience

4 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by Adaibeku(f): 5:19pm On Sep 17, 2019
kingkakaone:
SMH.
Some people who haven't seen things of lady for the past 3 years will just be talking anyhow here because it is a faceless forum.

Even those who cannot even afford their transportation from Lagos to Anambra by road will claim they wanted to travel by flight all because it is a faceless forum where claims can't be verified.

To leave your mom for a so-called "fish" is an insult to real men.

Nairaland is now a land for gender battle just because the moderators are turning a blind eye on important issues.

U are such a boring little wikey wikey boy
Wake -up littleboy is Fun grin grin
U are poor dosent mean others are
Smelly pussy ,smelly pussy na so abacha die ,
Tilapia maggot pussy 10militants plus 20follow follow lose their worthless lives in Gboko ,benue
See kyase , bafanabafana

Is just like we ladies claiming men are dogs but will kill their sisters to have a man ! Dont expose ur ass boy ..Jesus christ sad
Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by farano(f): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
marvelous000:

talking from experience
Yes.
Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
Battle of the sexes. What stopped the immature male from telling her? Men feel they can treat females they not in love with anyhow, which is very bad.

True decent mature responsible males are scarce these days... Quite shameful

4 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by BafanaBafana: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
Don't mention me again. I no be your mate
Adaibeku:

Tilapia maggot pussy 10militants plus 20follow follow lose their worthless lives in Gboko ,benue
See kyase , bafanabafana

Is just like we ladies claiming men are dogs but will kill their sisters to have a man ! Dont expose ur ass boy ..Jesus christ sad

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by STARGREEN(m): 6:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
donbachi:
U mean u switched ur mum for a pussy...may GOD show u mercy.
Could you imagine!

Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
Adaibeku:

See kyase , bafanabafana

Signs of mental illness written all over this comment.

Please visit the nearest psychiatric hospital to get help.

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
Funny enough, girls get all these awful smell from fvvcking these dead ass guys. Their D's are infested with STDs tho and half of them don't even know.

5 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by genq(m): 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by cabilla(m): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
farano:
baby baby u dy try oo
Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by Modernist: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2019
Adaibeku:

Why are you on the defensive?
Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by shadrama(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
because they are fishers of men. grin grin grin
Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by PotatoSalad(m): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2019
They wear tight jeans all day in the name of fashion and eat all sorts of junk food. What do you expect?

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by trybe(m): 10:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
Oh my God...that was too harsh...
Next time
Tell somebody to tell somebody....to tell somebody that will tell somebody
To tell her

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by Alexaonfleek: 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Battle of the sexes. What stopped the immature male from telling her? Men feel they can treat females they not in love with anyhow, which is very bad.

True decent mature responsible males are scarce these days... Quite shameful
but if he told her d lady might have taken offence
Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2019
Even their hair could smell very bad sometimes

5 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by bogdaddy(m): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
Continue
ReneeNuttall:

Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by 24kmagic: 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
Jeez!
This is too derogatory.
Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by Jasseyfrd(m): 11:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
farano:

Slay queen on point, I ve never tested a di*k CU's am not a gay
Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by marvelous000: 1:30am On Sep 19, 2019
farano:
Yes.
hmmm! will it be apt then to call you miss, Dicksongrin
Re: Some Ladies Have Stolen The Smell God Gave To Fishes!!! by CAPSLOCKED: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2019
Adaibeku:

THIS SMALL THING YOU'RE ALREADY IN PAINS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Users Of Data On Glo / Please Let's Suggest Movies For Each Other As The Lockdown Continues / Excerpts Of The Book: Secrets Of Eternal Youth (Preserve Ur Semen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.