Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader (9725 Views)

Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by Vulcanheph(m): 6:56am On Sep 18, 2019
Nggs121:

Oga this is bullsh8 how does this little amount change anybody's life?

That's What i'm trying to say....... 10k is too small to make any significant effect in a business No matter how small the business is especially in a country like Nigeria
Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 18, 2019
generationz:
angry
Take for instance Mrs Agbo Mnenna Mercy who heartily shared her growth story of selling basins of corn to trading in bags;

These people should lie small small na.

the thing is a joke

The rogue vp uses it to steal money
Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by princetg: 7:03am On Sep 18, 2019
Any gain is a gain
Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by Horlufemi(m): 7:03am On Sep 18, 2019
Omojudy:
One day I spoke to the petty trader in front of my house and asked her what she will add to her shop if she had someone borrow her 10k without interest to be pay N500 back every few days till she paid finish and if no issues it could be raised monthly. Well she names a few more food stuffs. I then offered her that loan. You need to see how happy she was. And she never failed payments willingly. I increased the amount monthly till I left that neighborhood. The sad thing is that the money never even made her stabilize. She was still back to her empty shop the last time I was in her neighborhood.

https://astrongnigerianwoman.com/2019/08/30/child-sexual-abuse-and-incest/

Liar
Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by Nggs121: 7:03am On Sep 18, 2019
Vulcanheph:

That's What i'm trying to say....... 10k is too small to make any significant effect in a business No matter how small the business is especially in a country like Nigeria

Chaii

We are really trapped. Except someone is innovative or buisness wise
Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by Enyimbamercedes: 7:10am On Sep 18, 2019
Rubbish!

But of cause we need to save a drowning man so we extol his rubbish programme.

He should give Kiki the 10k for her business
Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by generationz(f): 7:14am On Sep 18, 2019
maybachmusic:

the thing is a joke

The rogue vp uses it to steal money

You dey mind them.
Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by Vulcanheph(m): 7:15am On Sep 18, 2019
modelmike7:
can you tell me one, just ONE department where your whatever sambo was relevant for the 6 years he was the VP of the ineffectual buffon?

I am 1 million percent sure you have no reply to this.
Unscrupulous wailer.
Funny how every brainwashed a.p.c. Zombie thinks that when once You don't support their evil government You are a supporter of p.d.p. Which as far as i'm concerned is almost as bad as them.
Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 18, 2019
Mr poster I have just two thing to tell you. 1. Orie o ti yi 2. Ko no dafun yin ATI awon tin n sanwo funyin pe ki e ma pa iro kakakiri social media.
Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by tck2000(m): 7:22am On Sep 18, 2019
I don't know what to say
Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by bigstan11787(m): 7:25am On Sep 18, 2019
I wonder why people would celebrate the scheme, it was not set up by an individual but by the government of a nation..tell me how many countries in this world organises such schemes with N10000 or its equivalent.
I weep for our government to think that this would actually elevate her citizens from poverty.
Why not increase it to 50k or 100k it would be better, truth is, they poor has no option such that even if you want to give them N2000 as a loan from the government they will still accept. Not because it will help them on the long run but because it will meet their immediate need.
I pray for grace for Nigeria
Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by Sheuns(m): 7:25am On Sep 18, 2019
I never knew 10k could be big money to some businesses till I spent some time in a rural community (village). Most of the petty traders total wares value is not even up to 5k, I can only imagine what 10k can do for them.
Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by BRASH: 7:32am On Sep 18, 2019
modelmike7:
Keep wailing.
Wailers prefer the thieves they worship to rather use the money to buy jewelries worth $40 MILLION DOLLARS and ships worth BILLION of Naira along with houses worth BILLION of dollars in foreign land than the money being use to support small scale businesses.
and u can swear that the thieves u are supporting are not stealing abi? They don't have private jets and houses abroad right? I guess they are all saints. For u, nigeria is the best country in world under apc.
U must be as rich as yusuf buhari.
I,m a poor wailer, can u pls assist me with 10k from all the money u are making from the govement? Thank u
Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by muderkid(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2019
A lot of people condemning the 10k tradermoni smh, while the number of people begging for 1k giveaway keep skyrocketing. Truth is, the scheme is a good one if the money is disbursed to those who needs it.

Some people don't even need upto this amount to stay afloat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by TemmyT002(m): 7:43am On Sep 18, 2019
Abi o
Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 18, 2019
Vulcanheph:
10k that Can't last someone up to one week.....
What can 10 k really buy in This Awful economy...Any body that wants to Quote me should please tell me What difference the money can make to a business now?......

Because you are a block headed fellow. A business thinking person will know what to do with 10k.

You are among the people whose issue was addressed in the article. Am sure you did read it, no wonder you are absolutely a blockhead

Selling gala, sachet water, snacks, 10k is more than enough to start that. Just get your market right.

1 Like

Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by TemmyT002(m): 7:50am On Sep 18, 2019
Nigeria, where 20 Naira is a big deal to some people.
If you give some people 200naira, they will worship you like a king.
10k is like 10million to them.

1 Like

Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 18, 2019
bigstan11787:
I wonder why people would celebrate the scheme, it was not set up by an individual but by the government of a nation..tell me how many countries in this world organises such schemes with N10000 or its equivalent.
I weep for our government to think that this would actually elevate her citizens from poverty.
Why not increase it to 50k or 100k it would be better, truth is, they poor has no option such that even if you want to give them N2000 as a loan from the government they will still accept. Not because it will help them on the long run but because it will meet their immediate need.
I pray for grace for Nigeria

Don't be an ignorant. You can raise your loaning power to 100k over time IF you are committed to paying back on time or as at when due.

Giving Loan w/o collateral is a dangerous venture

1 Like

Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 18, 2019
munex007:
I still don't understand why this administration cancel YouWin Program.

Its better you give an existing Business 10,000,000 naira than giving 1000 businesses 10,000 naira.. The former will have more effect in economy value chain and GDP.

Buhari communist ideology is anti business and killing the economy.

Buhari is a kind of leader you give him one bag of 50kg of flour, he won't return you bread,he won't return you Egg roll,He won't return you pizza

He will return you 40kg of same bag flour and will still be proud that he only lost 10kg due to flour theft not "living within their means".

He doesn't understand the psychology and principle of value and multiplicity .

Your are a great wicked human being. So the wealth of the nation should be given to select few?

How many YouWin businesses can you point out in your state, can you please?

1 Like

Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by Mrjo(m): 9:19am On Sep 18, 2019
mercyvivv:
The fact that stands clear is that, those who believe #10,000 is too little a sum to make impact in the small business of a Nigerian trader, are not average Nigerians, no; they are above the poverty ladder, comfortable and quite dissociated from the events in the daily life of a typical Nigerian struggling trader. I personally know people who took the loan and invested I'm Ugu vegetable farming, today they are smiling to the bank.

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
10,000 for farming can it rent space talk less of paying labour and logistics, stop deceiving people we are all here, we know cost of living in the country 10k can't lift you out of poverty
Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by munex007(m): 9:19am On Sep 18, 2019
You have zero knowledge of how economics works..

Its the select few that employ the many and the in the long run few of the many will join the upper rank.

I'm just being objective

FreelanceRebel:

Your are a great wicked human being. So the wealth of the nation should be given to select few?

How many YouWin businesses can you point out in your state, can you please?
Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by Onitola2: 9:25am On Sep 18, 2019
Vulcanheph:
10k that Can't last someone up to one week.....
What can 10 k really buy in This Awful economy...Any body that wants to Quote me should please tell me What difference the money can make to a business now?......
a bag of charcoal is 2k, you'll get 5 bags with 10k(will be delivered to ur place freely ), you'll get up to 70 small nylons in a bag, who's is 50 naira per nylon, do the math yourself. If we can't get what want, we should maximize what we get, running /jogging/walki/crawling..... Just never stop.... The program is for the poor anyway
Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by Onitola2: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2019
Vulcanheph:

Stop Lying
For You to Comfortably start up a small Petty trade in Nigeria You need nothing less than 30k and i'm not counting other small expenses like tax, Levies, transport etc.......so please try and remember that.
what about those roasting corns or plantain ? Or those selling fruits or even pure water hustlers...... Coz something is small for you doesn't mean it's not big for another.

1 Like

Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by DennisEche(m): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2019
WORST SOCIAL SCHEME IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, HOW CAN YOU GIVE LOAN SOME ONE 10K TO START A BUSINESS WHEN THE EXCHANGE RATE IS 360. DO THE MATHS AND SEE. THE FUNNY THE THING IS THE SO CALLED PROF CANT EVEN DASH HIS DAUGHTER THAT AMOUNT FOR COMMON MAKE UP.
Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by jnoz23(m): 10:20am On Sep 18, 2019
Op is a lil bitch! Bleep u nd ya 10k!
Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by jnoz23(m): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2019
Onitola2:
a bag of charcoal is 2k, you'll get 5 bags with 10k(will be delivered to ur place freely ), you'll get up to 70 small nylons in a bag, who's is 50 naira per nylon, do the math yourself. If we can't get what want, we should maximize what we get, running /jogging/walki/crawling..... Just never stop.... The program is for the poor anyway

So everybody should sell charcoal?
U sure say ur no6 correct so?
Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by Onitola2: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
jnoz23:

So everybody should sell charcoal?
U sure say ur no6 correct so?
use ur sense, it's for petty traders, people selling pure water 4 streets, how much b their capital, better than be stealing or 419

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRADER MONI: Too Little To You. The Lifeline Of A Trader by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
Please is it that CBN don't produce enough Naira Currencies that could be distributed to the Government to carry out their work. Or do Government just depend on the citizen taxes. Nigeria makes currencies right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti Assembly Sacks Workers As Labour Protests / Renewed Clashes between Benue and Ebonyi Communities Claim 10 / Nigerians Won't Forget Tinubu If He Implements 2014 CONFAB Report - Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.