Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts (41335 Views)

"Corruption Fighting Back" – Kano Anti-Graft Agency Boss Reacts / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss / Reps Threaten Onyeama, Lawmakers Invite Allen Onyema, Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by AleAirHub(m): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2019
WizBLANCE:
I Pray non of your craft ever crash.

For that single act, I will be on my kneels even when you are tired of praying.

God protect airpeace
A
M
E
N

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by OhiOfIhima: 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
WizBLANCE:
God protect airpeace
Allahuma Amin

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by mysterydude: 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
Im i d only one 2 notice that this man looks like eddie murphy's father inlaw in coming 2 america?

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by NMotorwerks: 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
SIMPLY A HUMBLE MAY, MAY GOD LIFT YOU UP HIGHER, ROLE MODEL.
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by BENARI: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
Iko5000:
Mods if this guy is not ban today , you will feel the wrath of a lot of us on this forum .

Supported
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by OmoManU: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
Give this man aviation ministry. I know one day you will become the aviation minister and you will also be a good aviation minister. Ps: I’m a Yoruba man
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Ipoblooser: 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
He deserves it
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by chocolatelady(f): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
U will never lack the good things in ur life Mr. Onyema. The Lord will always answer ur prayers and lift u higher than u can ever imagine. Thump up !

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Olanipekun1: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
[s]
Ipoblooser:
He deserves it
[/s]
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by heendrix(m): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
Jaynom:

Non of our private jet flying Pastors Used their private jet to help stranded Nigerians in South Africa but they'll be quick to preach THE POWER OF GIVING

First I'll ask u.... how many people do you think a private Jet can carry max?

answer this question and restore to yourself ur lost senses sad
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Toughluv(m): 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
Sunofgod:
Is that tribal Madison his cheeks?

Amen.. This is so kind. God bless Airpeace
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Duru009(m): 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
Giving is a Ministry !!
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Toughluv(m): 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
Amen.. This is so kind God bless Airpeace.
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
Well done sir.
God bless you.
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Alashoalash10: 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
chisomdoris:
The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr Femi Gbajabiamila, has extended the commendation of the House of Representatives to the Chairman of Air Peace, Mr Allen Onyema, for offering free air services to the Federal Government in the evacuation of Nigerians under xenophobic attacks in South Africa.

“We hereby commend Mr Allen Onyema and recommend him to the Federal Government for higher honours in Nigeria,” he said.

The lawmakers gave Onyema a standing ovation when called upon to address them.

“You have brought tears to my eyes again. I have never been so honoured in my life,” Onyema said in the opening of his speech.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/never-honoured-life-air-peace-boss-onyema-tells-reps/
This man deserves gcfr
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
I thank God almighty for bringing you to this country. You have sowed a long term seed that will bring joy to your generation by impacting positively in the lives of the helpless. Thanks to the house of representative fo the recommendation and standing ovation under leadership of Rtd Hon. Gbajabiamila Femi. Congratulations
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by jelinco1982(m): 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
Trully a Nigerian at heart...May God bless you and bless the womb that conceive you
What of the sperm donor that produce him? No kudos to him

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
even me self, I don't know him before am just seeing him for the first time, God bless you my guy.

but i hear sa na GEj wife get the airline?
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by correctguy2010: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
oloriooko:

At the bolded
Have they made him cry before now? undecided

Yes, he cried when the first batch of Nigerians he flew into the country from SA were singing the national anthem.
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by famzynet: 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2019
God bless you sir ,and bless me too.
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by jrusky(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
Much respect sir. Now you are one of my hero, a real personality to emulate.

God bless sir.
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Qoko: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
Our Man of the year 2019, O ya try and beat the record.
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by yashau(m): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
WizBLANCE:

God protect airpeace
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Chukkychukky(m): 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
smart guy, jst watch he will end up a politician
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by yeyeosoronga: 6:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
God bless you. You came through for your country as a patriot should. I'm sure if it weren't for this man, many would still be stranded in SA, and they would still have been calling our bluff as a nation.
You made your country proud mister, and you deserve every honor.
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Charis15(f): 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy.
I pray for you sir that for this singular act, you will see your great great grand children in Jesus Name Amen
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Chiboto414: 6:27pm On Sep 18, 2019
Oga onyema..God will keep on blessing u more than before ....Air peace all the way..
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Kennydoc(m): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
Lamasta:
This Man is very very wise in decision making and strategy that singular decision by the company to airlift Nigerians free of charge from South Africa has publicized the company beyond where they could have imagined.....

Kudos Mr Onyema more wins for You and Air Peace

As in eh! He may not even spend as much as he could have spent on quality advert for a while, yet he will achieve more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

From 7 To 70: Why Are They Not Talking About This - By Femi Adesina / LP Rejects Thisday Poll , Says Peter Obi Popular Across The Federation / Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.