Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts (41336 Views)

"Corruption Fighting Back" – Kano Anti-Graft Agency Boss Reacts / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss / Reps Threaten Onyeama, Lawmakers Invite Allen Onyema, Air Peace Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by visiontech24: 6:36pm On Sep 18, 2019
YOUR BUSINESS WILL CONTINUE TO SEE PROGRESS. IJN
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by alezzy13: 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
A real achiever. All the more compelling when you consider how he was frustrated while trying to get the licence for his company
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Ibunkunoluwaell: 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
I just booked airpeace to Dubai,guys.... and i did same while i was coming back a month ago...

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Ibunkunoluwaell: 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
I just booked airpeace to Dubai,guys... just as i did a month ago....Oyeama just gave me the feeling that hope is not completely gone from the nation...
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Ibunkunoluwaell: 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
I just booked an airpeace to Dubai,guys...just like i did over a month ago....This man keep giving me the hope about the future of this country..
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2019
Air peace has become Nigeria's National airline .
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Lush100(m): 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
Here is the crux of all the jamboree behind the noise
"ouse of Representatives to the Chairman of Air Peace, Mr Allen Onyema, [b]for offering free air services [/b]to the Federal Government in the evacuation of Nigerians.

But they the house of rep and leaders in general can never gather together on how Nigerian can enjoy free services from them.

It's cash deposit and withdrawal charges,
Increase vat charges,
New online transaction charges,
Non implementation of increase new minimum wage

That's the hypocrisy of our leaders,
Impoverishing the already suffering masses
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by temielects(m): 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
The man with a good heart...all the rest could do was to spread hash tags on social media..awon werey
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Dreew(f): 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2019
I want to cry too
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by webngnews: 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
Na wetin you want be that na mr eye service
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by segun18(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2019
[quote author=TONYE001 post=82346303]I personally have decided to use Air Peace when next I'm flying.

Respect. [/quote
Me too
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by E2000: 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2019
chisomdoris:
The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr Femi Gbajabiamila, has extended the commendation of the House of Representatives to the Chairman of Air Peace, Mr Allen Onyema, for offering free air services to the Federal Government in the evacuation of Nigerians under xenophobic attacks in South Africa.

“We hereby commend Mr Allen Onyema and recommend him to the Federal Government for higher honours in Nigeria,” he said.

The lawmakers gave Onyema a standing ovation when called upon to address them.

“You have brought tears to my eyes again. I have never been so honoured in my life,” Onyema said in the opening of his speech.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/never-honoured-life-air-peace-boss-onyema-tells-reps/
He should be president not some old thinkless man

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by mercyvivv(f): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
Good one

Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and other resource. Check my signature for details.
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by GMbuharii: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2019
Shame to the likes of immortalityk
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by jclassiq(m): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2019
WizBLANCE:
I Pray non of your craft ever crash.

For that single act, I will be on my kneels even when you are tired of praying.

God protect airpeace

Never make promises you CAN'T keep!!
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by jclassiq(m): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
Lamasta:
This Man is very very wise in decision making and strategy that singular decision by the company to airlift Nigerians free of charge from South Africa has publicized the company beyond where they could have imagined.....

Kudos Mr Onyema more wins for You and Air Peace

Yea. Its not like he did something cunning. He saw and opportunity and he cashed in. That's how smart entrepreneurs do. Killing two birds with one stone: National award plus publicity.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by WizBLANCE(m): 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2019
jclassiq:

Never make promises you CAN'T keep!!

Never quote somebody when you actually knows nothing about them... Or reason behind their comment.

To them whom sense is given much is expected.
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2019
The little blood of Yoruba in him made him to pitty the dying Igbos in South Africa, has it been he is a typical Igbo with Buisness mind of a true wicked Igbo he wouldn’t have help

Respect to you sir , I will rest you for ever and ever
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Ndipe(m): 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
You deserve it.
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Jaynom(m): 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2019
heendrix:

First I'll ask u.... how many people do you think a private Jet can carry max?

answer this question and restore to yourself ur lost senses sad
Wow! So you mean at least 5 lives mean nothing? 5 lives are not worth using your private jet? Your statement is a reflection of the Nigerian version of Christianity!
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by heendrix(m): 11:57pm On Sep 18, 2019
Jaynom:

Wow! So you mean at least 5 lives mean nothing? 5 lives are not worth using your private jet? Your statement is a reflection of the Nigerian version of Christianity!

it a complete waste of resources.....why go to rescue only 5 and call that help sad

do you see sense in it? or do you even know how much landing charge or aviation fueling cost for such nonsense journey?
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by passionberry(f): 12:52am On Sep 19, 2019
Sunofgod:
Is that tribal Madison his cheeks?
grin...oga sir..I think it shuld be is that tribal madison on his cheeks?
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by Equation89(m): 12:54am On Sep 19, 2019
God bless him
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by adeolakemi: 1:29am On Sep 19, 2019
DonroxyII:
Good PR strategy, ThanGod we have a Nigerian airline ... imagine calling on Ethiopian abi Kenyan airline to come and help us to airlift our people
and yorubas were doing everything the could to demonise this company .if i were this man no other tribe will make use of that plane back from south africa ....tinubu the drug bastard should follow suit no be only bullion van him sabi carry
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by DonroxyII: 1:42am On Sep 19, 2019
adeolakemi:
and yorubas were doing everything the could to demonise this company .if i were this man no other tribe will make use of that plane back from south africa ....tinubu the drug bastard should follow suit no be only bullion van him sabi carry

Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by madjune(m): 4:41am On Sep 19, 2019
oloriooko:

At the bolded
Have they made him cry before now? undecided

Yes.

He first cried when he saw the plight of Nigerians in SA.

Also, he cried at the airport when they landed.

Now, answer me, how many times did he cry?
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by awgumayor: 6:39am On Sep 19, 2019
If the Nigeria systems could permit good people like you to be in the helm of affairs, Nigeria will be an envy of other nations. You are already in the air you will keep on soaring higher and higher.
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by oloriooko(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2019
grin grin grin Are you his cry accounting officer?
madjune:

Yes.

He first cried when he saw the plight of Nigerians in SA.

Also, he cried at the airport when they landed.

Now, answer me, how many times did he cry?
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by madjune(m): 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
oloriooko:
grin grin grin Are you his cry accounting officer?

Lol.
Re: Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts by iluvdonjazzy: 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

but i hear sa na GEj wife get the airline?
nop it was just a rumour

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns / Tinubu To Reshuffle Cabinet, Five Ministers likely to Be Dropped - The Will / Maiduguri Residents Line Up To Identify Corpses After Boko Haram Attack (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.