Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

I Just Started Going To Church With My Fiancé, It’s Threatening My Relationship. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Started Going To Church With My Fiancé, It’s Threatening My Relationship. (3843 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Started Going To Church With My Fiancé, It’s Threatening My Relationship. by Saintmary(f): 5:27am On Sep 19, 2019
RyanD147:
Noted.
But u don’t see BS from some churches as a first timer, winners chapel own stood out.
I don't care about denomination, the same trick applies to all churches. No one will force you to stand up.
Re: I Just Started Going To Church With My Fiancé, It’s Threatening My Relationship. by slimjosh231(m): 5:57am On Sep 19, 2019
stupidity:
my Type asin how? I should find a lady that cant ’speak in tongues like me? Is that it?
Oga all they’re saying is that marry a Woman that is like you. Stop living a fake life around your gf.
Re: I Just Started Going To Church With My Fiancé, It’s Threatening My Relationship. by GreenArrow1(m): 6:12am On Sep 19, 2019
Saintmary:

Next time, stop indicating that you are a new comer, you will avoid lots of BS.

So, I should lie? First time in church?
Re: I Just Started Going To Church With My Fiancé, It’s Threatening My Relationship. by united442(m): 7:38am On Sep 19, 2019
RyanD147:
I hope my brethren at winners chapel will learn.

My first day at winners, after service, they gather all of us wey come new go back of church.

As we reach, after introduction and the rest, they started forcing us 2 speak in tongues.....I felt embarrassed!

That was the last time I stepped feet in that winners chapel!

jesuuugrin

am sure that was my set...

winners chapelgrin

they just gather us go one side say make we they blast ohhgrin

1 Like

Re: I Just Started Going To Church With My Fiancé, It’s Threatening My Relationship. by peteradoga3(m): 7:58am On Sep 19, 2019
grin grin grin[center][/center] grin shocked[color=#990000][/color]just tell her your mind bro, she no go kill you, but you are truly funny
stupidity:
I and my fiancé started going to this church program that helps people with speaking in tongues disability. It’s an every weekend (Saturday’s and Sunday’s) program in one church like that. Which held for 2 months.

The “heaven must fall” prayers for that two month is very tiring mehn!!!

After praying we start saying things that are not. Particularly me. I have been saying plenty gibberish and still saying more to try call down the Holy Spirit to take over me and make me a speaking in tongue machine. I still can’t feel the Holy Spirit

I don tire. I want to open up to my fiancé about it. No more pretense. Anytime I deh do am, e deh do me like say I deh fool myself.

I don’t know what her reaction would be

Make I light weed first.
Re: I Just Started Going To Church With My Fiancé, It’s Threatening My Relationship. by femi4: 8:09am On Sep 19, 2019
stupidity:
I and my fiancé started going to this church program that helps people with speaking in tongues disability. It’s an every weekend (Saturday’s and Sunday’s) program in one church like that. Which held for 2 months.

The “heaven must fall” prayers for that two month is very tiring mehn!!!

After praying we start saying things that are not. Particularly me. I have been saying plenty gibberish and still saying more to try call down the Holy Spirit to take over me and make me a speaking in tongue machine. I still can’t feel the Holy Spirit

I don tire. I want to open up to my fiancé about it. No more pretense. Anytime I deh do am, e deh do me like say I deh fool myself.

I don’t know what her reaction would be

Make I light weed first.
You are going about it wrongly. Speaking in tongue is EVIDENCE of having holy spirit. No more ..no less. You can have the holy spirit without speaking in tongue. You dont organize or go for special prayer for it. It comes to individuals at its own time. Stop forcing it
Re: I Just Started Going To Church With My Fiancé, It’s Threatening My Relationship. by Bgirlie: 8:17am On Sep 19, 2019
'speaking in tongues disability' what in God's name is that. Lmao
Re: I Just Started Going To Church With My Fiancé, It’s Threatening My Relationship. by Saintmary(f): 9:14am On Sep 19, 2019
GreenArrow1:

So, I should lie? First time in church?
Just enjoy service and walk away, unless you were looking for something else.
Re: I Just Started Going To Church With My Fiancé, It’s Threatening My Relationship. by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2019
RyanD147:
I hope my brethren at winners chapel will learn.

My first day at winners, after service, they gather all of us wey come new go back of church.

As we reach, after introduction and the rest, they started forcing us 2 speak in tongues.....I felt embarrassed!

That was the last time I stepped feet in that winners chapel!
lols
Re: I Just Started Going To Church With My Fiancé, It’s Threatening My Relationship. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
Rosella1:
Just tell her how you feel... she might say that it's because you're not believing or doing it with your heart. Because we female species can be somehow. As long as you're noble and "God fearing" as women put on their criteria for an ideal man. Then the gift of the spirit will come,just continue to fellowship with the Holyspirit.

Errrmmm, please pass the blunt! grin

Errrmmm, sister, would you like a noble, God-fearing man with a thing for Joints. Me sef gbadun a virtuous, graceful sister with a thing for Joints. Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Just Started Going To Church With My Fiancé, It’s Threatening My Relationship. by extremelygolden: 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You are correct.....looks like he is deceiving the girl. Hmm.....dats why marriages of today keep having issues. The foundation of his relationship is on lies.

On lies and pretense. What stops him from opening up to his fiancée, he alone knows.

1 Like

Re: I Just Started Going To Church With My Fiancé, It’s Threatening My Relationship. by CrestMan: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
Some people just sit down and invent fake stories subtlely against the Church just to seek attention and to see ignoramus like them say nasty things against God and His Church. angry

@ Op, I pity you and your likes. angry
Go and get a life undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Slept With 1,400 Girls, Impregnated 600 In 6 African Countries, French Tourist / What Do You Think About My Naked In Public Fetish? / How Another Girl Lured Me To Her Bed Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.