Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! (2097 Views)

Can Romancelanders Throw A Xmas Party In Lagos? / Guys You Remember?? Throw Your Pen Under The Desk...just To See Her Panties / Oya Make Una Rate My Throw Back Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2010
It sounds like a day out with the doctor and guess whatEl Guapo has got it all,are u fixated in ur love life??Got some mind buggling question about love??,its at certainty that Dr El Guapo would give an answer that would soothe ur mind
just ask,
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by Dyt(f): 8:56am On Oct 31, 2010
ow can i love
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by daylae(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2010
Dyt:

ow can i love
shocked
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by slap1(m): 9:15am On Oct 31, 2010
How can I make a choice from 3 girls?
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 31, 2010
Lmao,well Dyt u jxt asked an interesting question that can rather be answered by urself,there's a big tendency for every lady to love and be loved,so whatever that interests u most in a guy surely would make u love him.
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by Dyt(f): 9:25am On Oct 31, 2010
n wat if wat i feel is nt love
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2010
slap1:

@Slap1,making a choice from more than one depends on your most preferred option,if ur are the love bird type that seek a relationship and have 3 chicks to make a choice from,firstly examine each and every of their inter-sensory perspection towards love,how they react to love,and what they say about love;if 2 out of the 3 consider love as a waste of time jxt give them the butt and pay heed to the last one b'cos love is never a waste of a time.Also make out time to ask them questions about relationship,let them be ur anchorer and forget not to act like a novice in luv,anyone with a credible love lecture for u is also good to go.
Then if u're making a pick out of 3 on Sex options,consider 1-Her reactions to sex topics
2-Her present virginity status
3-Her past sex encounters
4-Her reflexes in bed.
Then u're making a pick out of 3 on marriage basics:
Take ur time in knowing what she likes and dislikes.
Try to know if she's ready for marriage<never force her into it>
Make an utmost enquiry about her hanging out with guys.
And most of all,make sure she understand the definition of Marriage.
N/B:- Never make a choice out of self-ego to be with the best;size,complexion,mode of dressing,diction,postures etc should never cross ur mind when making a pick.
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by Yorisb: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2010
slap1:

Shaarrrap! cool Wait until the girls make their choices and then u'll be surprised it'S you. NOT!!! tongue
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by Tinksh(f): 9:58am On Oct 31, 2010
Here is a good one for your talents, How do i stop my Nigerian ex from being pyscho and leave me the hell alone?? Ive tried all the basic things so i need you to tell me something other then the basic things.
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 31, 2010
Dyt:

n wat if wat i feel is nt love

Dear Dyt,if its nt love then its infatuation.
And here are acts that u'll find urself in when infatuated:
-You felt a passionate desire to be with the guy
-You find urself daydreaming about him
-You feel incomplete and lonely when he is away
-You life becomes focused on him
-You feel a need for ur feelings to be returned to you.
Tips to curb it:
-Always remember that infatuation is jxt a stage,not a condition
-Infatuation can be a fun rollercoaster ride,but remember that the ultimate goal is still ahead=LOVE=
-Infatuation wears blinkers
-Don't do anytin you'll later regret
-And most of them all,just carry on with ur life.
When the intensity of infatuation naturally fades,ur emotions will dampen down.you may feel as if you have fallen out of love.Rest assured,you haven't, you've jxt fallen out of infatuation!!!
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by Dyt(f): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2010
bt dese cld b related 2 love too ow do one go abt it
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by slap1(m): 10:42am On Oct 31, 2010
Yorisb:

Shaarrrap! cool Wait until the girls make their choices and u'll discover it'S you. NOT!!! tongue
We get wahala b4?
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by no1madman(m): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2010
I want 2 live inside a woman's bottom. .how do i go about it?
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 31, 2010
@Tink_sh.
Presuambly,ur ex-lovers would be calling always.
Solution 1-Get one of ur male frnds to start answering ur calls.
Solution 2-If u have an extremely jealous ex,having a guy answer ur phone may backfire on you,So u've got to try a different tactic.When he calls,jxt crank up some loud music<doesn't matter what time of day>and yell into the phone when he calls<though it seems nasty>
Solution 3-When he calls jxt tell him ''I really enjoyed our friendship,but i think i need some time to get over you,i'ld really appreciate it if u did'nt call me for a while.His ego will be boosted by the idea that you're still pining away over him.But he'll also get the picture that its not okay for him to call anymore.
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 31, 2010
@DYT.
If it sumhw relates to love,then the only way you can go about it is by doing justice to ur conscience=walk up to him and say ur mind=
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by Dyt(f): 11:45am On Oct 31, 2010
tell him wat i think i feel is love ryt? N wat if at long run its nt it,ll sm1 nt b broken
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 31, 2010
@no1madman.
Mutate into a smaller creature,creep in at night when she's asleep,find ur way at the booty and make for the hairy holes lol.
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2010
Dear Dyt,ur emotions can possibly decieve u,there's a slim chance of one been infatuated and also in love,there's no way we can have the eclipse of love n infatuation.
So angel,its either u're in love or infatuation,but then try to figure out the real situation cos it would help in deciding ur fate.
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by Dyt(f): 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2010
bt infactuation lasts longer dan one eva imagines
again ow do i love?
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by slap1(m): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2010
no1madman:

I want 2 live inside a woman's  bottom. .how do i go about it?
Turn into feaces, or fart. I hear women fart a lot.
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by Coolabbie: 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2010
no1madman:

lol, wat a question
El Guapo:

@no1madman.
Mutate into a smaller creature,creep in at night when she's asleep,find your way at the booty and make for the hairy holes lol.
good answer doc
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2010
Dear Dyt,just tell me how u're feeling.
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by Dyt(f): 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2010
it feels magical,lyk everyth is strange n new,stars sparklin,everyth seems 2 b hyper normal
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2010
And who would u bore such feelings for??<dnt mind my inquisitive nature jxt doc's procedures>
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by Yorisb: 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2010
@Slap1

U dey mind me? wink
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by Dyt(f): 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2010
a man na
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by googles: 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2010
no1madman:

loooooooooooool. . . .dis one don madt finish grin
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2010
Dyt:

a man na

Doc's tips must be followed.
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by xhosachoc(f): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2010
Im considering a sex change as i wonder what it would be like to be the opposite sex.I am not a dyke by the way but just trying to weigh my pulling options .wether pulling power would be higher as a bloke or in my current state ,?I am told i look attractive but scared i will look homo-ish after the change,what should i do,will i have more fun as a woman or man. undecided
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2010
@Xhosachoc.
Both sex to me look reminisence,jxt a slight difference in the capability to do certain things,i wldnt for sure guarantee u a great deal of fun if u decide to jump sexes,its all in ur hand moreover this aint my angle of expertise<come up with some love questions>
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by 190: 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2010
Throws Tissue paper @ el guapo!!
Re: Throw Them At Dr El Guapo! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2010
190:

Throws Tissue paper @ el guapo!!

@190,whats the deal,any love counselling 4 u or Omolola

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

if u are beautiful, r u likely to be a sad person?/ / Naija Babes Too Waka Sef / What’s Wrong With A Man Moving Into His Wife’s Property?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.