Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Rhino.3dm Was Banned! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhino.3dm Was Banned! (1132 Views)

I Was Banned For Defending My Gods / TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun / If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rhino.3dm Was Banned! by Rhino4dm: 8:49am On Oct 31, 2010
Cant just believe this! If you know i have commited any offence why hurriedily delete my post? You should have left the post as an evidence to justify whatever reason you have.
And if you have any truth and conscience re-post my comment.
Re: Rhino.3dm Was Banned! by Rhino4dm: 9:04am On Oct 31, 2010
Yeah go to the comment? Question? And complain? Thread and see so many senseless post that have nothing to do with religion section. Some lezb'an and occultic guys have hijacked the thread and nobody dim it to banned them or even delete thier post.
Okay go ahead and change the courtesy from "welcome to nairaland" to "welcome to north Korea" and change seun's name to "emperor kim john Il"
Re: Rhino.3dm Was Banned! by manmustwac(m): 9:54am On Oct 31, 2010
Weren't you told why you were banned? I mean there must be a reason? I promise to findout from mukina & send you a personal message.
Re: Rhino.3dm Was Banned! by jesus3: 10:18am On Oct 31, 2010
Read a post on the complaing thread made by op yesterday. He/she insulted one of the moderators. Could have been banned because of this. The post has been remoued, i searched the thread but one mod removed it i guess
Re: Rhino.3dm Was Banned! by Rhino4dm: 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2010
^^^ you call that insult? All i did was to air my view and my strong dislike for the arm-twisting she has subjected this section to. By the way this is a public forum and not big brother house.what do you expect from a 'super mod'? She is acting like a tyrant ready to please her cronies and quick to crucify other with out any justifiable reason. Yet so many cross boundries to make unreasonable post in 'religion section' that does not amount to breaking rules abi?

@ manmustwack
A kind of weird reason. . . That you attack someone for deleting a derail post from a thread and you have lost your posting privillage.
Re: Rhino.3dm Was Banned! by jesus3: 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2010
Little i know of muki is for her fairness and objectivity. She used to be the moderator of a sporting section with V3 before now. Even now or then, people really commend her or may be that is why muki was elevated by seun to supermod. Others can talk about her i dont think she has changed.
Re: Rhino.3dm Was Banned! by Rhino4dm: 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2010
All she want is for people to be licking her butt and patronising her. . . . .

jesus.:

Little i know of muki is for her fairness and objectivity. She used to be the moderator of a sporting section with V3 before now. Even now or then, people really commend her or may be that is why muki was elevated by seun to supermod. Others can talk about her&i dont think she has changed.
jesus.:

Little i know of muki is for her fairness and objectivity. She used to be the moderator of a sporting section with V3 before now. Even now or then, people really commend her or may be that is why muki was elevated by seun to supermod. Others can talk about her&i dont think she has changed.
Re: Rhino.3dm Was Banned! by jesus3: 4:05pm On Oct 31, 2010
Rhino.4dm:

All she want is for people to be licking her butt and patronising her. . . . .

this is not friendly at all. Be a gentle guy.
Re: Rhino.3dm Was Banned! by Rhino4dm: 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2010
Ofcourse! Was my intentions friendly and gentily? i dont care if she continue with her banning but she should justify it atleast. Why did she hurriedily delete my comment?
i notice a while ago one of her 'cronies' was beeging her to ban me, i guess mission accomplished.

jesus.:

this is not friendly at all. Be a gentle guy.
Re: Rhino.3dm Was Banned! by InesQor(m): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2010
I find it hard understanding the purpose of this thread. What is there to discuss?
Re: Rhino.3dm Was Banned! by Rhino4dm: 5:14pm On Oct 31, 2010
You should have switch over to read-only mode and save yourself the effort of typing and clicking.

InesQor:

I find it hard understanding the purpose of this thread. What is there to discuss?
Re: Rhino.3dm Was Banned! by manmustwac(m): 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2010
You came online saw your posts were deleted so proceeded to insult her so she banned you. If she deletec your posts then what you posted must've been offensive
Re: Rhino.3dm Was Banned! by Rhino4dm: 1:02am On Nov 01, 2010
Thank you brother for your effort. My patience was over stretch by her continual deletion of my posts neither am i admitting of breaking any rules. Since the day she was lobbied by a gigolo, there is no time she wont delete my post like a ritualist performing mandatory rites. This thread was intent to bring to the notice of NLander of the partial humiliation that is going on, neither am i intrested in my former ID. She should go ahead and pass-it-on. one thing for sure is i will never be the jugde, accuser and be operating in a KGB style. I rest my case. Arrievuderci

manmustwac:

You came online saw your posts were deleted so proceeded to insult her so she banned you. If she deletec your posts then what you posted must've been offensive
Re: Rhino.3dm Was Banned! by alexleo(m): 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2010
When you are wrong accept it. Dont try to paint issues to suit you. They couldnt have banned you for no reason. You commited an offence and you are getting the punishment. It has nothing to do with you in particular but the offence you committed
Re: Rhino.3dm Was Banned! by Rhino4dm: 2:23am On Nov 02, 2010
Mallam Alexleo! Why would i be suprised with your comment? And you did investigation and concluded that i was wrong! What a baised minded fella am dealing with here. Anyway we are still waiting for your failed god to meet up to his challange. I hope that too is not " painting issue to suit me"

alexleo:

When you are wrong accept it. Dont try to paint issues to suit you. They couldnt have banned you for no reason. You commited an offence and you are getting the punishment. It has nothing to do with you in particular but the offence you committed
Re: Rhino.3dm Was Banned! by alexleo(m): 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2010
I am not a mallam. Again my answer to you is a simple one. I believe the Nairaland moderators has rules and regulations guiding their operations here and if they find you breaking any of them you are punished. It has nothing to do with you as a person. If I go against their rules and they ban me that does not mean that they are wicked or they hate me. Thats the message I am trying to pass to you.
Whatever you mean by 'my god'? I have no god. I serve God and I am his child. And if you think that there is anything that you will say here that can make me to leave God or change my mind about this great and mighty Godwho created all things including you, then you are living in a fool's paradise.
Whatever 'god' you and your chronies are talking about is your business.
Re: Rhino.3dm Was Banned! by Mudley313: 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2010
alexleo:

Whatever you mean by 'my god'? I have no god. I serve God and I am his child. And if you think that there is anything that you will say here that can make me to leave God or change my mind about this great and mighty Godwho created all things including you, then you are living in a fool's paradise.
Whatever 'god' you and your chronies are talking about is your business.

i think he's talking about this your god below. the one who pulled a no-show in that highly anticipated challenge. remember? or did you switch gods after the god below made a complete fool out of you, himself/herself/itself, and your beliefs?

alexleo (m)

A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists
« on: May 13, 2010, 09:33 PM »

For long we have witnessed a long argument between those of us who are serving God and those who claim that there is NO God. Now lets simplify this matter now and settle it once and for all. I hereby challenge all those atheists and satanist who say that there is no God to do just this one thing if they are 100 percent sure of their stand.
If you are sure that your stand is right then say this- GOD IF YOU EXIST AS THE CHRISTIANS WANT US TO BELIEVE , THEN LET ME BE BLIND FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS FROM NOW. Make sure you write it here so that all of us can see that you actually said it.

I pray God to respond to you immediately so that you may know that he truly exist. That you may know that the earth is the Lords' and its fulness thereof. That you may know that he reigns all over the earth and that he so love the world that he gave his only beggotten son that whosoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life and that you will turn to him and worship and serve him in spirit and in truth. That you may also spread the testimony of his supreme existance here and yonder In Jesus name I pray. AMEN. He is the God of the whole universe, without him was not anything made that was made. He is our creator. He is my life and my salvation. I love God. May God give you this experience that you may serve him and make heaven at last, in Jesus name I pray.

pls note, this is not a joke. lets settle this matter once and for all. All the glory goes to no other person than the Holy Trinity now and forever more. AMEN.
The floor is now open for those of you who are sure in their believe that God does not exist to respond accordingly. Failure to do so will only mean that you truly know that God exists but you dont want to acknowledge it. DECEIVING YOUR OWN SELVES.
Re: Rhino.3dm Was Banned! by JeSoul(f): 7:19pm On Nov 02, 2010
Rhino how body now?

No vex too much ehn. Underneath the tough-axing order-keeper, Mukina is really a cool cat. It's not easy being in her shoes, she's only human and can get upset just like all of us. She has to deal with all kinds and levels of fuses and loose cannons all over the forum and that is not easy, and oftentimes she has to be the "bad-guy". Just try small take am easy ehn. Hope to see you back and posting soon.
Godbless.
Re: Rhino.3dm Was Banned! by Rhino4dm: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2010
You have once again re-affirmed my earlier thought about your good self and i really appreciate your effort perticularly to the maturity and sincerity with which you handle critical issues. You have once again differentiate between merit and 'favour'. On the issue at hand, need not i tell you the effort in time and patience to carefully achieved more than 350 post in one of the most sensitive section on NL.
Let's not over beat a dead horse. Thanx for your concern.

JeSoul:

Rhino how body now?

No vex too much ehn. Underneath the tough-axing order-keeper, Mukina is really a cool cat. It's not easy being in her shoes, she's only human and can get upset just like all of us. She has to deal with all kinds and levels of fuses and loose cannons all over the forum and that is not easy, and oftentimes she has to be the "bad-guy". Just try small take am easy ehn. Hope to see you back and posting soon.
Godbless.
Re: Rhino.3dm Was Banned! by alexleo(m): 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2010
Mudley313:

i think he's talking about this your god below. the one who pulled a no-show in that highly anticipated challenge. remember? or did you switch gods after the god below made a complete fool out of you, himself/herself/itself, and your beliefs?

Ordinarily I wouldnt reply you but Just to inform you how foolish you have been. only a fool keeps posting to somebody who does not care to reply him. In my place when one person is talking to himself he is regarded as a MAD man. How foolish you may have been faning yourself somewhere thinking that your post matters anything to me. If you like write 200 million times, your reponse doesnt even scratch me. Most times i scroll over without reading it because I have nothing to benefit from a foolish post. I have people whom i respond to their post. It doesnt matter weather they agree with my point of view or not but people like you are like a waste to me. you think there is an extent you will post your foolishness here and I will stop worshipping God. KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF. They will soon ban you again. Of course you can be sure that having reminded you of how foolish you have been all this while, i wont respond to your post again because I ve got no time to read it. Oya continue with your foolishness. SHAME ON YOU IF YOU STOP.
Re: Rhino.3dm Was Banned! by Mudley313: 11:57pm On Nov 02, 2010
smh @ someone who wrote the rubbish below calling someone a fool. you sure do love the use of the word fool for someone who professes to be a christian

[size=16pt]alexleo (m)

A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists
« on: May 13, 2010, 09:33 PM »

For long we have witnessed a long argument between those of us who are serving God and those who claim that there is NO God. Now lets simplify this matter now and settle it once and for all. I hereby challenge all those atheists and satanist who say that there is no God to do just this one thing if they are 100 percent sure of their stand.
If you are sure that your stand is right then say this- GOD IF YOU EXIST AS THE CHRISTIANS WANT US TO BELIEVE , THEN LET ME BE BLIND FOR THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS FROM NOW. Make sure you write it here so that all of us can see that you actually said it.

I pray God to respond to you immediately so that you may know that he truly exist. That you may know that the earth is the Lords' and its fulness thereof. That you may know that he reigns all over the earth and that he so love the world that he gave his only beggotten son that whosoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life and that you will turn to him and worship and serve him in spirit and in truth. That you may also spread the testimony of his supreme existance here and yonder In Jesus name I pray. AMEN. He is the God of the whole universe, without him was not anything made that was made. He is our creator. He is my life and my salvation. I love God. May God give you this experience that you may serve him and make heaven at last, in Jesus name I pray.

pls note, this is not a joke. lets settle this matter once and for all. All the glory goes to no other person than the Holy Trinity now and forever more. AMEN.
The floor is now open for those of you who are sure in their believe that God does not exist to respond accordingly. Failure to do so will only mean that you truly know that God exists but you dont want to acknowledge it. DECEIVING YOUR OWN SELVES.[/size]

my friend. it is you who is the FOOL for ever thinking up the rubbish you scribbled above

alexleo:

Ordinarily I wouldnt reply you
your reponse doesnt even scratch me. 
i scroll over without reading it because

it is you who is the BIGGER FOOL for even replying after the above quotations

and lastly, it is you and your god that is the BIGGEST OF FOOLS for totally embarrasing yourselves in the above challenge you threw

sorry i don't need your silly replies but i will continue to hound and remind you of that silly challenge of yours until you find the courtesy to provide us with an explanation on why your god pulled a no-show or just accept defeat
Re: Rhino.3dm Was Banned! by Rhino4dm: 5:47am On Nov 03, 2010
So this slowpoke is still yerning opata! So it has come this, touts and but lickers are now shamelessly and openly issueing ban threats. You are the only certified mad man in this section that requires a successful brain transplants for pulling out that stunts and rubishing 'your god'
yeah! ' your jewish carpenter inmatured god'. . . So what! do you care to give 'your god' another opportunity? ?
keep fooling your self by calling the name of a late 33 years old jewish carpenter from now to eternity. arss hole.

alexleo:

Ordinarily I wouldnt reply you but Just to inform you how foolish you have been. only a fool keeps posting to somebody who does not care to reply him. In my place when one person is talking to himself he is regarded as a MAD man. How foolish you may have been faning yourself somewhere thinking that your post matters anything to me. If you like write 200 million times, your reponse doesnt even scratch me. Most times i scroll over without reading it because I have nothing to benefit from a foolish post. I have people whom i respond to their post. It doesnt matter weather they agree with my point of view or not but people like you are like a waste to me. you think there is an extent you will post your foolishness here and I will stop worshipping God. KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF. They will soon ban you again. Of course you can be sure that having reminded you of how foolish you have been all this while, i wont respond to your post again because I ve got no time to read it. Oya continue with your foolishness. SHAME ON YOU IF YOU STOP.
Re: Rhino.3dm Was Banned! by manmustwac(m): 11:14am On Nov 03, 2010
When rhino.3dm replies posters, he charges at you like a rhino and takes no prisoners. She said it was an indefinate ban but i will try and persuade her to change her mind, but that will be in a few weeks from now smiley

Re: Rhino.3dm Was Banned! by Rhino4dm: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2010
^^^ thats my man. i really appreciate your tireless effort in correcting this anormally. That picture has really made my day. Grazie mille!
Re: Rhino.3dm Was Banned! by james1(m): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2010
@moderator.do repost the the post that is causing this uproar for the benefit of those who were not oppurtuned to read it.thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is My Lover / Tyler Clementi Committed Suicide After A Video Of Him Engaging In Gay Act / If Someone Wrote A Book To Decode The Bible Do You Think The Lord Will Like It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.