Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo (7065 Views)

Nigerians React To Martin Onovo's Interview On Channels Today - Video / IBB Interview Live On TVC / Ibb Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2010
Evil Brain:

I'm not happy with Mo though. she wasted too much time asking dumb questions like "how strict are you with your children?", "how did you meet your wife?" and that kind of nonsense.

If it were me interviewing him apart form the June 12 and coup questions, these are some of the things I would have asked him:

1. Sir, since you say you didn't steal it, what really happened to the $12 billion gulf war oil windfall?

2. Sir, given your terrible civil rights record, why do you think you are fit to rule Nigeria as a democratic president? Why should the Nigerian people trust you again?

3. Considering the massive expansion of government bureaucracy and wasteful spending that occurred during your regime, do you feel personally responsible for present governments being forced to spend so much on recurrent expenditure and so little on capital?

4. SAP. Do you really still think it was a good idea? And more importantly, do you think it would have worked if you and your friends hadn't been so corrupt?

5. Sir, since you say it wasn't you, who do you think really killed Dele Giwa?

6. How can I move large amounts of money out of the country without attracting attention? I'm planning to run for councillor soon and I need some advice.

These your questions are somehow, did you think it's a small boy you are asking questions, they called someone evil genius you now want to be asking him who did he thinks killed Dele Giwa.

And the question number 6 is even more worst,

There's a way they ask questions like that, U can't just go straight forward like that
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by babaowo: 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2010
what does ibb want again the man is idiot and selfish,he even sel crafish also lol
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by nethacker(m): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2010
noblezone:

If I see IBB on my TV, I am likely to break the screen.
grin grin grin grin grin i wan die grin grin
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by icare1: 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2010
the TV is not IBB.
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by layuns(m): 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2010
Quote from: Abande on October 31, 2010, 08:45 PM
I'm really inspired with his thoughts. He's the best for Nigerians. Go BABA!

WHAT A COMPLETE FISH - YOUR A DUMP DOWN LEMMING OF THE HIGHEST ORDER - IF YOU ARE AN EXAMPLE OF A TYPICAL NIGERIAN THEN NIGERIA HAS NO HOPE AT ALL

IBB IS A DRUG PEDDLING, NARCISSIST, MURDERER OF HUNDREDS OF NIGERIANS - YOU WANT THIS GUY TO RULE AGAIN - EVERY NIGERIAN WHO SUPPORTS THIS TYRANT IS
A COMPLETE M0R0N

NONSENCE!!!

Talking about Him murdering lots of Nigeria is really not a thing to say cos obviously all the politicians we tend to have now, in one way or the other most defnately kill to get to where they desired,
Lets leave everything to God Almighty to Take care of and stop talking about people's issues and thereby focus on how to rebrand our dear country Nigeria to a better height,
May God help
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by keeysha: 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2010
well no one can blame Mo. imagine the no of stern looking SS men or wateva arund there besides d questions must have been vetted b4 airing. anyway its just 2 promote her show nd stuff nd nt rili bout the politics. as for IBB he was just churning cow dung angry
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by opribo(m): 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2010
Coup plotting is equivalent to armed robbery so the players should be treated as such. What you do to an armed robber you do same to a coup plotter. They are crime against humanity.
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by asscend: 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2010
Opribo, i like ur analysis on how to deal with coup plotters.
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by sheriffman(m): 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2010
I didn't watch the interview but then do doubt Mo's intention from all I ve read so far it's obvious that interview was arranged by IBB or Mo did it just to raise her profile.Even then I am sure IBB must have vetted all the questions before hand and everything that was aired was teleguided.IBB is bad news,Nigerians never forget that.
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by asscend: 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2010
At least IBB is conducting interviews, what are the other candidates doing?  They should also do their own.  I am not a supporter of IBB in any way but at least i give him credit for doing the interview, infact he should even do more and more and more since other politicians are folding their hands.  It reminds us all that there is an election coming up and we should get to know the candidates.

We have an election in less than 5months and we still don't know the official candidiates for the various parties.  Only in Nigeria do we have such stupidity.

Yes he is disliked by many however he is showing the others how to campaign and not just coming out and shouting 'PDP' 'power'.
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by Ismile(m): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2010
All of you missed something.

That Interview is not current, it was done in 2008.

If you remembered his answer to the question of if he will like to rule Nigeria again? He actually said he's not getting any younger and will prefer to advise the younger ones for free. (the question is why is he coming out now?)

After each programme of such, you should be patience enough to check the copyright date. It was C2008
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by sheriffman(m): 5:57pm On Nov 02, 2010
Thank U 4 dat observation ismile
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by Kilode1: 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2010
Becomrich is a Warrior! IBB is boring.
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by mykbass(m): 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2010
Though i "m not an IBB supporter nor do i encourage him to contest the coming election, but let us assume that he IBB made mistake during his 8 years ruled which i believed we should learn from our mistakes. what about those who ruled after him, can"t they correct the mistake. What baffled me most is that he who annulled our mandate and he who rigged our mandate . Which is the most corrupt?
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by jenuel: 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2010
It is only in Nigeria that people brag about shameful acts like staging coup. LET every Nigerian say this prayer daily:'' LORD, ENOUGH OF THE IBBs, Amen.
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by 3kay945(m): 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2010
That Interview is not current, it was done in 2008.

was she paid to re-show it,  or why is she taking interest in airing IBB if money as not rub hands tongue.
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by zaza1(m): 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2010
Thank God I missed it, they are two of the people i dislike the most in this country, i cant bet anything that he sponsored that episode, how can he keep saying he is going to come back to rule, and some idiots are actually rooting for him which is quite unbelivable, my cousins house is opposite Dele Giwa's house and i was there when that bomb exploded, i wasnt too young then so I remember how loud that bomb was, and if you saw the damge done to that house, IBB is the worst thing that can happen to us, he is a cold blooded thief and murderer
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by zaza1(m): 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2010
lest i forget, Mo Abudu is a fool, u just need to meet her once and you will understand
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by zaza1(m): 8:30pm On Nov 02, 2010
@ismile, good obversation but it further butresses my point, Mo Abudu is a fool, of all the episodes to repeat it was that one, she thinks she is smart
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by CJboy: 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2010
IBB don blow. He has expired and he is just fooling around. Check out this intelligent post on him on http://www.kudizone.com
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by charming90: 12:51am On Nov 03, 2010
IBB! this is too little, too late. Anyway, if his
present attempt would make us recover our
stolen cash in terms campaign funds, fine.
Afterall, he hasn't got a chance in hell to
rule this great nation, ever again.
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 03, 2010
Why waste our time with a disloyal person like IBB? Pls seun delete this thread cos ibb no deserve our attention.
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by supereagle(m): 6:30am On Nov 03, 2010
We like wasting our time and energy on IBB in this country. A man God rejected long time ago.
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by phboy(m): 8:07am On Nov 03, 2010
The ONLY problem I had with the whole interview was the simple fact that IBB should be Dead or Spending his life behind bars.
The fact that he is not dead however, and roaming about scott free can only lead to such unnatural perversions like him smugly sitting on a couch on national TV, and him contesting for President without being mobbed to death by the collection sum of the Nigerian masses. Like I said, most people are in shock, we wished so much that we actually beleived he was dead. Its like adolf hitler spotted walking about as a tourist in Tel Aviv, the Israelies would probably think it was a bad dream and will be waiting to wake up until he went off to the next historical site.
I mean, its so sad its RIDICULOUS!!!!! undecided
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by phboy(m): 8:13am On Nov 03, 2010
Though i "m not an IBB supporter nor do i encourage him to contest the coming election, but let us assume that he IBB made mistake during his 8 years ruled which i believed we should learn from our mistakes. what about those who ruled after him, can"t they correct the mistake. What baffled me most is that he who annulled our mandate and he who rigged our mandate . Which is the most corrupt?

Mykbass, Just for the first part of your argument, You are a fool. You make a mistake for a split second or a moment not 8 YEARS!!!!!!
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by ceasyc(f): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2010
that must have been a repeat cos i watched it last year b4 his wife died
he's a slowpoke & MO IS A BIGGER slowpoke 4 kissing his arse grin
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by ponpon(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2010
@all i hate ibb to d extent dat if given d chance i would bomb him n dokpesi but ibb has lots n lots of brains and intelligent pple working,thinking,formulating n strategizing for him n i bet you hez a hell of a strategist, i just hope gej would be alive to compete n ibb doesnt win by God's grace kuz u c a politician outside i hate ibb i do dis i do dat, ibb get dem pincode,
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by jmslimx(m): 9:40am On Nov 03, 2010
i wounder why no body talks of OBJ, ADULsALam, GEJ, MOST PEOPLE IN HERE DONT EVEN READ HISTORY AND WHAT HAPPENS MOST ARE UNDER AGE , PRAY FOR NIGERIA TO BE BETTER THAN ALL THIS IBB , I PREFER IBB 2 GEJ, grin
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by genxris: 9:52am On Nov 03, 2010
Sometimes i wonder why the northerners see IBB as their hero,when after his stay in office he couldn't solve the poverty level their rather he built a mansion that looks like government house for himself and family. For even thinking of coming back to aso rock means that this man has no respect for Nigerians (including the dead). I feel like stabbing him from my T.V any time i see his evil face there.
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by oludashmi(f): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2010
@becomerich
what is become-ing of you these days. . . or have you relocated to yaba, lol.
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by rethink: 11:55am On Nov 03, 2010
Evil brain
So was Abacha, by the way, but he was junior even to IBB.

I think IBB's main talent is picking the right side in any conflict. Like I said before, he was involved in all the successful coups and none of the failed ones. He even played a major role in foiling the 1976 coup (the one that killed Murtala) when he confronted one of the plotters (I think it was Dinka but I'm not sure) who had gone to make the coup announcement at FRSC

Change your name to dead brain. Ibb never stopped any coup in 1976. Which Nigeria are you from I suppose it is planet mars. He went to FRCN to meet dimka and Dimka pointed a rifle at him and they talked and IBB went back. I believed he was a Lt colonel then. Buka Suka Dimka was caught at the border town town dressed like a mad man. He was executed after a court martial.
Re: Ibb's Interview On Moments With Mo by rethink: 11:58am On Nov 03, 2010
@genxris

Typical Southerner. There is no empirical evidence that you show that all Northerners say that IBB is their hero. Pull your head out of your ass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will Gov. Fashola Of Lagos Get 2nd Term Ticket? / Ojukwu Burial, Is It Worth The Hype? / Cletus Ibeto, The Man Who Spurned Saddam’s Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.