Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) (79457 Views)

Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday / Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding / Lady Receives Sexually Explicit Message From Man On Twitter, Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by Offpoint: 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
pocohantas:
What is "guy man"?

Anyway, I remember that year- when I wasn't materialistic. I told my guy man how much I love amala. So, I was at work that day when I got a call "Is this Miss *****. Okay, I am Ade from Amaladotcom, I am in your parking lot at A/A. You have a package from us". My people were already looking and blushing on my behalf. cry

I jumped up from my seat and rushed out. Right there in the package was hot amala, with panla, shaki, roundabout...fuku ati ogufe.

I didn't know when I picked up a sticky-note and wrote a poem for him.

That was then, na next level I dey now.
You this woman! I for like toast you, but you're full of dramas like Yoruba movies;

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by Bamz(m): 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
pocohantas:
What is "guy man"?

Anyway, I remember that year- when I wasn't materialistic. I told my guy man how much I love amala. So, I was at work that day when I got a call "Is this Miss *****. Okay, I am Ade from Amaladotcom, I am in your parking lot at A/A. You have a package from us". My people were already looking and blushing on my behalf. cry

I jumped up from my seat and rushed out. Right there in the package was hot amala, with panla, shaki, roundabout...fuku ati ogufe.

Lmao

So ya a bad geh na? shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by Bobbyonehepper: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
Free Browsing Cheat is now available with light circle activating 2019 6gb and 2gb for all Networks be it MTN, GLO, AIRTEL and ETISALAT.
https:///IvhSupvncXZ6A3xJEa2sZu
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by GhostWisperer: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
Primal: the black man's way of showing love.

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by bubblesng(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
Donctoms:
Step By Step How To Create Paypal Account That send and Receive Money With your Nigeria Details.

Some Questions About This Nigerian Paypal Account
Can I send money with this Nigerian PayPal Account? Yes you can.

Can I make payments with this PayPal account? Yes you can.

Can I receive payment with this Nigeeian Paypal account? Sure,that is the primary purpose.

Can I link my bank account with this Nigerian PayPal account? Yes you can.

Can I withdraw the Paypal funds to my bank account? Yes, for sure.

Do I need to use another address to open this PayPal account? No, you are using Nigerian address.

Can I verify this account in Nigeria? Yes for sure you can verify this PayPal account here in Nigeria .

What are you waiting for, grab this offer now before it becomes costly.

Give away price of N3000 only.

Reply if interested

am intrested
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by iberrylee(m): 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2019
pocohantas:
What is "guy man"?

IS THAT YOUR LAPS I'M SEEING tongue I WONDER HOW FAIR YOUR VEEJAY WILL BE

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by miccholo1(m): 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2019
Nice post.Please guys subscribe to my YouTube channel through the link on my profile For funny and hilarious comedy videos ..my own comedy videos funny die..just watch and see if no be you go dey beg me to post�... Because I dey mad o, but since na packaging everybody dey for the country that's why I still look normal �
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by Candycrushy(f): 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
I would rather appreciate a man that can mk my dream of owning a fashion line come true
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by Truthbites: 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
Her man knows she probably prefers cash to flowers
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by Mustiboy(m): 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Look what someone gave 1000 notes to
[img]https:///view/sips-choke-spittake-unbelievable-what-gif-8594931.gif[/img]

Pukes angry

Guy, don't kill me o. You needed to see the way I was laughing like a mad man. I tried to stop laughing for over 10minutes, but I just couldn't help it; your post is too hilarious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
pocohantas:
What is "guy man"?

you must be very fair judging by your dp. cool
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by webngnews: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
Your head might be needed in return

On a serious note; it is unusual i must say

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
Blazebond:
;
grin grin grin grin wetin you think before,after the celebration na bleeping till thy kingdom come nau.
NEXT THING YOU WILL WHITE HANDKERCHIF ON HER LEGS AND NECK.

1 Like

Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by tayolak(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
as long as woman see or hear moni forget the rest
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
bubblesng:

am intrested
Send me a message on whatsapp
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 22, 2019
Next level as in marriage? That guy was very sweet though.
pocohantas:
What is "guy man"?

Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by gpatern: 4:41am On Sep 22, 2019
IM INTERESTED PLEASE CALL 08064334330

Donctoms:
Step By Step How To Create Paypal Account That send and Receive Money With your Nigeria Details.

Some Questions About This Nigerian Paypal Account
Can I send money with this Nigerian PayPal Account? Yes you can.

Can I make payments with this PayPal account? Yes you can.

Can I receive payment with this Nigeeian Paypal account? Sure,that is the primary purpose.

Can I link my bank account with this Nigerian PayPal account? Yes you can.

Can I withdraw the Paypal funds to my bank account? Yes, for sure.

Do I need to use another address to open this PayPal account? No, you are using Nigerian address.

Can I verify this account in Nigeria? Yes for sure you can verify this PayPal account here in Nigeria .

What are you waiting for, grab this offer now before it becomes costly.

Give away price of N3000 only.

Reply if interested
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by chiblaze07(m): 8:31am On Sep 22, 2019
I still don't understand how the money is glued together.

Meanwhile

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, FOR SNAIL FARMERS AND THOSE INTERESTED IN SNAIL FARMING.

Filed under the category SNAIL FARMING BUSINESS: Read Everything about snail farming here

Have you been looking for a way to incubate your snail eggs so that you can hatch more snails for your snail farm?

Can I tell you something?

Hatching snail eggs is one of the easiest things to do in snail farming.

That’s why you don’t get to see many articles that give clarity to this topic.

They assume you should know how to hatch snail eggs by yourself without anyone teaching you.

In this article, I will take you through the entire process of setting up an incubator for snails eggs and also show you how to incubate snail eggs.

That’s not all!

I will also teach you how to care for the snail eggs while they are still in the incubator, and how you can track the hatching of new snails for business records.

At the end of this article, I have added a video that will show you practically everything you need to know about hatching snails eggs.

If you are ready, let’s dive right in!!

Read the full article - How to hatch snail eggs

Read other related articles on https://agro4africa.com

Celebrityblog:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2pjFB4J4-d/

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/09/video-lady-receives-cake-full-of-1000.html?m=1
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 22, 2019
Nitefury:

Nubian Queen..

How are you sweetie? kiss

I don't know how you fish me out lol grin
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by Nitefury: 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
Guest007:

How are you sweetie? kiss

I don't know how you fish me out lol grin

You give off a special aura that isn't too difficult to pick up...

I'm ok. Same place you left me. Lol
Re: Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nitefury:

You give off a special aura that isn't too difficult to pick up...

I'm ok. Same place you left me. Lol

Let me send you my number so we can pick up where we left off grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / Know Us Better (Girls Edition) / Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.