Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo (19509 Views)

Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes / Femi Adesina: Buhari Doesn’t Care About Your Noise, Murmurings And Curses / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Olanipekun1: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:

As far as I'm concerned, na you dey cry now oh! If not wetin you dey do for my mention?

Unintelligent being you said? I suggest you stand in from of a mirror, what you see as you look front is a typical one.
[/s]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Olanipekun1: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:

I shouldn't quote you again? Nawao.

Pls who starting this quoting?

Yet he talked about intelligence?

Wetin person no go see for nairaland. grin grin grin
[/s]

7 Likes 2 Shares

[s]
Brugo:

cheesy

Abi. No time to waste on those defeated terrorists.
[/s]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Olanipekun1: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:

As far as I'm concerned, na you dey cry now oh! If not wetin you dey do for my mention?

Unintelligent being you said? I suggest you stand in from of a mirror, what you see as you look front is a typical one.
[/s]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by TRIGITIS: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
Olanipekun1:
[s][/s]
Is that all? grin grin

But you can do that without crying though. grin grin
Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Olanipekun1: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:

Okay, you that have something to contribute, why can't you concentrate on your contributing and gtf outta my mention?
[/s]

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Olanipekun1: 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
[s]
TRIGITIS:

Is that all? grin grin

But you can do that without crying though. grin grin
[/s]

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by djoey89: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
Bunch of..........

1 Like

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Darealudeme: 6:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nigerian matter just tire me.

1 Like

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by obinoral1179(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
budaatum:

God bless you, cleric in charge of the Church, Rev. Mathew Ayorinde Ajao
Ekiti man no dey fear...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by kikake: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
What else do we expect to hear from Osungbade, sorry, Osinbajo?

5 Likes

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Sunsets: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2019

5 Likes

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by kikake: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
ferdybillion:
Tell us something

Osinbajo told you we have no light, no good roads, no hospitals,

What else do you want him to tell us?

4 Likes

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by AngelicBeing: 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
izzou:

Why not bother yourself with why we aren't making significant progress in this country?

Is there constant power?
Are the roads better and safe?
Is the country safe?
Are there jobs now?
What about the minimum wage?

Stop all these ipob and hate republic propaganda. Buhari and Osibanjo's children are not suffering like us. Make intelligent contributions, instead of seeing everything as a means to throw banters
Let us continue to pray for Nigeria, prayers is the solution to solve our problems, if we pray more, we shall have light, good roads and security all over Nigeria, prayers is the solution tongue
Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Nuclear99(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
TRIGITIS:
[s][/s]
Ipob pigs prefer the camerounian thief, I prefer buhari, pls how is this a case?

Why can't ipob Pigs invite the theif to come make their imaginary republic progress?

Why are bothered about what i bother? Is it your bother?

5 Likes

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by izzou(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Let us continue to pray for Nigeria, prayers is the solution to solve our problems, if we pray more, we shall have light, good roads and security all over Nigeria, prayers is the solution tongue

I am tired already

3 Likes

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by israelmao(m): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
He knows that is why your name has now been reduced tto a mere footnote in his administration.

2 Likes

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by godwon01(m): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
The sermon of the day met Osinbajo unaware. Next time , they will send somebody from the state to see what the sermon is going to be and probably edit it or tell the officiating pastor to praise Buhari government. The pastor preached the mind of every Nigerians. God bless U the pastor .

2 Likes

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Soulsymbol99: 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
Them no tell this man keeping mute as he has been lately is better than saying rubbish undecided

2 Likes

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by sleekdot(m): 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
izzou:

Why not bother yourself with why we aren't making significant progress in this country?

Is there constant power?
Are the roads better and safe?
Is the country safe?
Are there jobs now?
What about the minimum wage?

Stop all these ipob and hate republic propaganda. Buhari and Osibanjo's children are not suffering like us. Make intelligent contributions, instead of seeing everything as a means to throw banters

Buhari and Osinbajo children are not suffering because their father did well in their careers rose to the top and left a legacy for their children to enjoy

Things are improving from the days of the PDP cankerworm that ate everything

1 Like

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by tete7000(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
The man is doing every lie possible to remain in Buharisl's good book and not get kicked out.. O ma se o....

2 Likes

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Rapmoney(m): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
sleekdot:

Buhari and Osinbajo children are not suffering because their father did well in their careers rose to the top and left a legacy for their children to enjoy

Things are improving from the days of the PDP cankerworm that ate everything
Mugu!

4 Likes

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Vikynas: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
You're scared of probe Mr Man Buhari's Government is the worst

2 Likes

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by WeRblessed(f): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
We are the citizens that are being governed, so allow us be the judge. You can say that because you and your children are safe with security guards, eat whatever you want and travel anywhere you want with our money. No be your fault.

4 Likes

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by bikefab(m): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
Man's still asslicking...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor / Buhari: Why I Sacked Babachir Lawal / Apapa Gridlock: Lagos To Takeover Presidential Taskforce's Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.