Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo (19510 Views)

Farooq A. Kperogi: Hope Buhari Doesn’t Appear On New Naira Notes / Femi Adesina: Buhari Doesn’t Care About Your Noise, Murmurings And Curses / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Vicilo(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2019
TRIGITIS:
I so much like the way these two gentlemen keep ignoring ipob Pigs from the Hate Republic.

I have never seen a person as foolish as u my brother, wat has ipob got to do with these salient point made by the Rev? Is d Rev or d dead ipob? At u not leaving in this country and seen wat Nigerians are passing through. Let's leave this ipob guys and face our problems which is bad govt. 6billion just to buy cars for senators who are already going home with over 23 millions monthly. Be wise
Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Lilimax(f): 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
TRIGITIS:
I so much like the way these two gentlemen keep ignoring ipob Pigs from the Hate Republic.
May God lead you life the way Buhari is leading Nigerians.
Say a very BIG Amen embarassed
Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by orisa37: 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
As a Retired General, he is quite conversant with the Command and staff structure of any management. But he doesn't know anything about
Planning and Control
Corporate Strategy and Reporting
Coordination, Motivation and strategy and tactics for achieving Corporate (Constitutional)
Objectives
Talking about Constitution, Buhari doesn't impress anyone that he knows what is Social and Economic Well-being of Nigerians irrespective of Tribes.
Buhari is a Fulanis Herdsman and a Mis-government. In Democracy, I score him 20percent.
Re: It’s Not True That Buhari Doesn’t Know How To Govern —Osinbajo by Yellowface1220(m): 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2019
Useless post, Justify your post with cogent reason

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apapa Gridlock: Lagos To Takeover Presidential Taskforce's Operation / Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir / I'll Probe Amaechi, Says Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.