Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings (32100 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by mercyviv(f): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2019
The clampdown may be to spite US, who knows. God will help us
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by SimDan95(m): 9:58am On Sep 22, 2019
Buliwyf:

Shut the hell up JW self-servicer. They ostracize people that leave the church. So stop lying that they aren't extremists.
it seems u are a former member who got ostracized, that's d reason for ur pain. But u wouldn't have been ostracized without reasonable cause.

Take heart bro, ubgi dey alright Las Las

3 Likes

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by Fidelismaria: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2019
grin angry grin

Music to my hear

Jail them all

1 Like

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by Pennyways: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2019
Buliwyf:
Good. Those guys are thoughtless extremists. I like what Russia is doing to them. Let them feel the pain they have been inflicting on others.

They like tearing families apart and ostracizing people who leave their church while their leaders engage in abuse of power and other sexual malfeasance.

Now feel it!!!
what sort of weed do that intoxicated you this way?
Please change the weed is not good for ur

Jehovah witnesses tearing family apart, please explain

1 Like

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by Nigeriadondie: 10:01am On Sep 22, 2019
Buliwyf:

Keep lying you aren't JW. Foolish goat. Because I said I saw your mum on the street doesn't mean I am an urchin.
Wild dogs let on loose must be tamed and chained in the cage. This thuggery is unacceptable. People mustn’t be insulted cos they hold opinions different from yours.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:02am On Sep 22, 2019
StrikeBack:
Jail them All
What ever happen to tolerance? What if it was your sect that are under prosecution,will you be saying jail them all. Jehovah witness are good people,they are my favorite Christian sect in Nigeria.I don't see any reason why anyone will ever hate them.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by Rubbiish(m): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2019
OnoriodeV14:
Jehova's witness is not a Church but a Cult Group. There is no freedom of Speech, everything you do in life is been dictated to you..

Jehova's witness do not vote

Jehova's witness do not do Blood Transfusion

Jehova's witness do not engage in sporting activities ( Sport is one of the unifying things in this life)

Jehova's witness do not marry outside their cult

Jehova's witness are advised not to keep and be in contact with those who left the cult.

Jehova's witness do not celebrate birthdays

Jehova's witness believe everything others do is "wordly" they don't sing wordly songs but will watch Avengers end game and game of thrones. This is just hypocrisy.

Tell me one Jehova's witness that has made humanity a better place, they are more focused on afterlife than living the life God has prepared for us today.

I am not a JW but I dey kpansh one girl when be JW and her hypocrisy is the highest I have seen. Kudos to Russia, Religion is one of the ways to propagate evil and spread false information in a society.
All u stated here makes no single sense
If someone decide not to associate with u because your way of life is a threat, i see nothing wrong in that. It is clearly stated in d bible if your right hand will lead u to sin, cut it off, if JW perceive your style of life as a threat to their relationship with God & decide to cut u off, there is absolutely nothing wrong in that.

Not all Catholics will agree to marry a deeper life member, i ve seen cases were one of the couples was asked to convert & go through baptism class before they can be wedded, likewise all other churches, it is not limited to JW. If someone decide not to participate in sport of which i do not believe they don't participate in sport, how is that an issue of concern? How does that harm u in any way? So all u stated is a thing of choice & i do not see how it affects anyone or contradicts the bible.

8 Likes

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by renewable1(m): 10:10am On Sep 22, 2019
Ok

Get this unique 1kva complete solar power system for 145k today and enjoy minimum of 6hours power supply daily.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by montumonami(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2019
My uncle died because he refused taking blood
Cosmatikka:
I know wen dis case started in 2017, I wasn't in support of the Russian state for labelling JW extremists, but now I see they reason. Those guys re extremists.
How can someone choose to die instead of receiving blood to live. It takes an extremist to do dat.
Where I work, one JW lady can never participate in d prayers. If others re standing, she'll be sifted. U can nva hear her sing d conventional Christian songs, but d moment she hears u sing any worldly music, she'll chorus along
Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by fela4live: 10:15am On Sep 22, 2019
Buliwyf:
Good. Those guys are thoughtless extremists. I like what Russia is doing to them. Let them feel the pain they have been inflicting on others.

They like tearing families apart and ostracizing people who leave their church while their leaders engage in abuse of power and other sexual malfeasance.

Now feel it!!!
You idiot keep insulting people the foolish morderators are supporting you.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by Janosky: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2019
Buliwyf:

Of all the JWs that have responded to me here, you are the only one that has sense. So my response to you will be a bit more civil.

Yes there are many families whose members leave their churches and are not ostracized. My grandparents where Catholics. My parents and uncles are Pentecostals and me myself I left religion a long time ago.

I have never been ostracized by my family or friends from my former religion. Never!!

But u JWs practice it. It is even a doctrine for u. And I know many families torn apart by that doctrine. It is not right and unfair to such people.

So stop expecting the world to be fair to you either. Stop complaining because Russia is doing to u the same thing u encourage Ur members to do to ex members.

Please read again, Pseudonomer's post. He said he's not a Jehovah's Witness.

I have questions for you:
In your opinion, what is extremist about 1 Corinthians 5:1-13 ?

Russian govt is jailing JWs for practicing their Faith. How many individuals have JWs sentenced to years of imprisonment for leaving the Faith?

Boss Buliwyf ,what will you do to a staff who embezzled your company's fund and covered it up, ?
Or to a staff who goes about to misinform the public about your firm.
will you dismiss him from your company or promote him with a pay rise?
Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 22, 2019
angry

Shut up and stop reasoning like a lousy biitch!

Those disfellowshiped, accepted the outcome in good faith doesn't mean they won't be reinstated.
The elders or leaders are not in anyway above disciplines
This is the only religion where everyone are given equal considerations unlike what is obtainable in other religious organization.

Buliwyf:

Now feel it!!!

4 Likes

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by fela4live: 10:19am On Sep 22, 2019
Buliwyf:

Now feel it!!!
Na JW say make u dey un employed? Abi na dem separate ur papa and mama? No go find better things to do with your life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by Virginnn(f): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2019
Cosmatikka:
I know wen dis case started in 2017, I wasn't in support of the Russian state for labelling JW extremists, but now I see they reason. Those guys re extremists.
How can someone choose to die instead of receiving blood to live. It takes an extremist to do dat.
Where I work, one JW lady can never participate in d prayers. If others re standing, she'll be sifted. U can nva hear her sing d conventional Christian songs, but d moment she hears u sing any worldly music, she'll chorus along
Have you ever cared to ask her why she behaved differently?

3 Likes

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by Janosky: 10:21am On Sep 22, 2019
montumonami:
My uncle died because he refused taking blood

My cousin received massive blood transfusions, you know what? She died in the hospital,after the transfusions. She's not a JW.

CC:cosmatikka

7 Likes

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by verifiablefacts: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2019
Dcaliphate:
this is absurd, how can you be jailing peaceful JWs when there are nearly 10million Jihadists walking freely in Russia
another extremist sighted.
Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by linked: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2019
pseudonomer:

I am not a Jehovah Witness, but in no way are they extremist, I have attended a few of their conferences and gatherings. In no way are they violent or evil... This is so sad, [b]I don’t know why they keep persecuting Jehovah Witness members?[b]
Hmm.. I thought about that last part for a long time. Could it be as Jesus said that his disciples will be persecuted?. Could it be that Jehovah's Witnesses are the true religion?

3 Likes

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by Virginnn(f): 10:24am On Sep 22, 2019
Buliwyf:

Now feel it!!!
I see your pains, bro.

1 Like

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by telkevog(m): 10:25am On Sep 22, 2019
I strongly appreciate all who in their comments sympathize with JWs over their persecutions in Russia. I pray for Buliwyf and his likes, we love them and will continue to visit them with our preaching bags and Bible. If they are Jehovah's Sheep, they will still come and worship him the right way. But nothing will they write here nor do in Russia to stop us as a group from our way of worship. We respect others and their believes, we do not force any to join us and we love all, hence our visit to every home without discrimination. As for Russia, we believe they are prophetic 'King Of The North' in the Bible (Buliwyf will be confused at this point because he is not a Bible student). But we shall wait on Jehovah, let his will take place!

8 Likes

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by sliqboy: 10:28am On Sep 22, 2019
Asquare84:
I think their practice in Nigeria is even worse than Russia
How
Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by linked: 10:30am On Sep 22, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora / See Why You Must Avoid Immodest Attire / Stop The Killings - Pope Francis Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.