Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,184 members, 7,842,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings (32169 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:19am On Sep 22, 2019
lilfreezy:
No be small extremism grin
It's not compulsory she use that, she can easily knock.
Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by elshanAutos: 9:19am On Sep 22, 2019
Maximus69:

[s]Good question!

Russia and America have been rivals for over a century now, therefore both countries are always at each other's throat.

God established his pure worship in America because that is the first world power to say there should be FREEDOM of SPEECH, EXPRESSION and WORSHIP!
Thus America granted all worshippers freedom no matter the kind of worship, as long as it's not intended to harming their neighbours!
All other past world powers do oppress the worship of the minority, making it extremely difficult for God's people who are always few to worship freely!

Russia planned to dominate the world, but America used diplomacy to divide them. Now they're trying to make all their people loyal to the Russian authorities so that they can re~strategize. But the most faithful and loyal ones amongst them have chosen to live for Christ {the Prince of Peace} this means such ones won't just join in killing someone simply because the politicians ruling their country gives such orders!

Moreover Jehovah's Witnesses will never carry weapons to kill anyone, so Russia felt that America has been using all forms of diplomatic means to sabotage all their efforts but this time they're ready to kill any infidel in Russia. So all Jehovah's Witnesses who have chosen to love their neighbours as themselves are now been treated as INFIDELS in their own country!

Just two years ago, the Russian authorities declared Jehovah's Witnesses a terrorist group. This called the attention of all other countries in Europe because everyone throughout the globe knew that Jehovah's Witnesses (though stringent with our beliefs) are the most peaceful religion on earth! smiley[/s]
Balderdash! They don’t want you people there, carry your load and go. Simple!! Head to Sambisa Forest, Borno State, Nigeria. I’m very confident a public opinion poll in Russia will support my earlier retort.
Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by oludavis123: 9:20am On Sep 22, 2019
shamecurls:
Buhari needs to ban Public practices of religions in Nigeria.

Anything you want to do with regards to your God should be done in your private abode.

The menace has caused Nigeria more harms than good and still can't salvage the country from it's woes.

All religious houses should be converted to housing units for the less privileged.

What are you saying?

1 Like

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by Rubbiish(m): 9:20am On Sep 22, 2019
TemmyT002:
Those people are the teal and true Christians, not the rest of us who cannot preach to people except during Church evangelism.
They no dey make noise with speakers up and down
If you go to their worship centr abi wetin they call am, you will see calmness. They no dey compete for bible reading. They are orderly.
Their testimonies involve "I gave my life to Jesus', not "I don build house ooo.'
They no dey cause traffic for road
They are very kind
During their conventions or whatever, they make sure you see food to eat, not doing everyone on his or her own.
They are special
Honestly
Jehovah witness is the only church on earth trying to replicate Christ life on earth, the rest are after money. Jehovah witness as a church is a true one, that doesn't mean they don't have failing members. But the church as a body is the only church i can vouch for on earth. The rest churches are after money

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by Elnino4ladies: 9:20am On Sep 22, 2019
They will never succeed. Jehovah is behind the work we are doing

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by engrchykae(m): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2019
TemmyT002:
Those people are the teal and true Christians, not the rest of us who cannot preach to people except during Church evangelism.
If you go to their worship centr abi wetin they call am, you will see calmness. They no dey compete for bible reading. They are orderly.
Their testimonies involve "I gave my life to Jesus', not "I don build house ooo.'
They are very kind
During their conventions or whatever, they make sure you see food to eat, not doing everyone on his or her own.
They are special
RIGHT FROM SCHOOL DAYS i have prefered them as friends and even in the office,daniel,a witness is my best friend.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by Notatribalist(m): 9:22am On Sep 22, 2019
Buliwyf:

When a goat loses. He begins to call his father a fool. You can't read how they are extremists how is that my problem? People that ostracize people for leaving their church are extremists. I know u are pained. Go and cry in Russia. Hahahaha.
now I see the pain inflicted on you. But sadly it's not Jehovah witnesses that did it.. Where they hell did you get that senseless proverb from? Again you said the article claim they are extremists, so I should just believe what I read online without evidence? OK tell me, why are you so convinced that the content of the article is right?

3 Likes

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by Chukwurah003: 9:22am On Sep 22, 2019
paxonel:
Russia is a country with response government.
Nigeria government is very irresponsible.

Ignorant comment

1 Like

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by Rubbiish(m): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2019
pseudonomer:

I am not a Jehovah Witness, but in no way are they extremist, I have attended a few of their conferences and gatherings. In no way are they violent or evil... This is so sad, I don’t know why they keep persecuting Jehovah Witness members?
@bold because people hate the truth
If they can persecute Jesus Christ and his disciples. Who are Jehovah Witness?

5 Likes

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by Janosky: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2019
Buliwyf:

Shut the hell up JW self-servicer. They ostracize people that leave the church. So stop lying that they aren't extremists.

Buliwyf cyber bullying.....
Your graphic expletives shows you're the real extremist.
You're at the zenith of uncultured bigotry & extremism..
If you care about the truth, study 1 Corinthians 5:1-13.

6 Likes

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by grammarian247(m): 9:25am On Sep 22, 2019
TemmyT002:
They are very kind
They are special

I don't know you, but you and your family will be blessed for just this seeming observation of urs, mark this day!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by Rubbiish(m): 9:27am On Sep 22, 2019
Buliwyf:

[s]When a goat loses. He begins to call his father a fool. You can't read how they are extremists how is that my problem? People that ostracize people for leaving their church are extremists. I know u are pained. Go and cry in Russia. Hahahaha[/s].
I honestly think u are sick
Deal with your personal problem & leave Jehovah witness out of it. Russia is just like China, they are among the top powerful countries in the world, but u will never see people dying to go there, because they have no regard for human rights, so i am not surprise this is coming from them. Such a thing can never happen in Canada.

9 Likes

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by Odunolumide(m): 9:27am On Sep 22, 2019
Asquare84:
I think their practice in Nigeria is even worse than Russia

how?
they are responsible for violence in ur country?
or they stole ur money

8 Likes

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by goslowgoslow(m): 9:28am On Sep 22, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Hmmmm

Houston we have a problem
Houston? Are you in Houston?
Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by pseudonomer: 9:28am On Sep 22, 2019
Buliwyf:

Do u know the meaning of "ostracize"? Or u are just another lying JW?

If you have to mean it that way literally, then you have no point. If a Muslim converts to Christian, or a Catholic Member converts to CAC, would the mosque or Church respectively still want to associate with such person? No, it’s fundamental, but of course, it wouldn’t stop a true friendship with the members of the mosque or Church.

It’s a thing of common of interest, rather than being extremist. They never harm anyone in anyway.

Note: My teenage gf broke up with me because I’m not a JW, she insisted on me converting, but I said no because I wasn’t convinced. And listening to her points, she’s valid... it’s a thing of common interest.

6 Likes

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by oneclickng: 9:28am On Sep 22, 2019
Maximus69:

Good question!

Russia and America have been rivals for over a century now, therefore both countries are always at each other's throat.

God established his pure worship in America because that is the first world power to say there should be FREEDOM of SPEECH, EXPRESSION and WORSHIP!
Thus America granted all worshippers freedom no matter the kind of worship, as long as it's not intended to harming their neighbours!
All other past world powers do oppress the worship of the minority, making it extremely difficult for God's people who are always few to worship freely!

Russia planned to dominate the world, but America used diplomacy to divide them. Now they're trying to make all their people loyal to the Russian authorities so that they can re~strategize. But the most faithful and loyal ones amongst them have chosen to live for Christ {the Prince of Peace} this means such ones won't just join in killing someone simply because the politicians ruling their country gives such orders!

Moreover Jehovah's Witnesses will never carry weapons to kill anyone, so Russia felt that America has been using all forms of diplomatic means to sabotage all their efforts but this time they're ready to kill any infidel in Russia. So all Jehovah's Witnesses who have chosen to love their neighbours as themselves are now been treated as INFIDELS in their own country!

Just two years ago, the Russian authorities declared Jehovah's Witnesses a terrorist group. This called the attention of all other countries in Europe because everyone throughout the globe knew that Jehovah's Witnesses (though stringent with our beliefs) are the most peaceful religion on earth! smiley
JW, is it different from Christianity?

2 Likes

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by Janosky: 9:28am On Sep 22, 2019
elshanAutos:

Balderdash! They don’t want you people there, carry your load and go. Head to Sambisa Forest, Borno State, Nigeria. They need your services there. I’m very confident a public opinion poll in Russia will support my earlier retort.

Another bigot spotted.
You no get sense......

3 Likes

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by Odunolumide(m): 9:29am On Sep 22, 2019
Buliwyf:
Good. Those guys are thoughtless extremists. I like what Russia is doing to them. Let them feel the pain they have been inflicting on others.

They like tearing families apart and ostracizing people who leave their church while their leaders engage in abuse of power and other sexual malfeasance.

Now feel it!!!

Definitely you all get ur own pound of flesh soon
Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by stevenson007: 9:30am On Sep 22, 2019
Buliwyf:

Goat. Your family has people more stupid than me. Deal with that one first. JW wänker. Go to Russia and cry there. cheesy

I repeat why did you allow your stupidity to go this far??

Its a question man, am not abusing you!

Why? Why?? Why

6 Likes

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by Buliwyf: 9:32am On Sep 22, 2019
Rubbiish:

I honestly think u are sick
Deal with your personal problem & leave Jehovah witness out of it. Russia is just like China, they are among the top powerful countries in the world, but u will never see people dying to go there, because they have no regard for human rights, so i am not surprise this is coming from them. Such a thing can never happen in Canada.

Go and cry to Russia. Clown. Human Rights my ass. People are dying to go to Russia and China every day u ignorant knave. And tell your leaders to stop the sexual abuses in your church. Mumu. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by oneclickng: 9:33am On Sep 22, 2019
TemmyT002:
They are very kind
They are special
advertisement
Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by Pentasoft1978: 9:33am On Sep 22, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
Can anyone explain wat JW did to Russia to get this type of punishment?
you can not read.?
Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by Odunolumide(m): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2019
timay:

For them to be singled out for banning, that means they must have done something really bad, or they pissed of the govt.

Because the last time I checked, Russia is religion tolerant with majority as Christians and Muslims too

You know nothing.
Go an check what religion the Russia president belongs to.
then check the history of his religion against Protestants church (even as JW are no part of them)
These sets of people were responsible for killing those who tries to translate the bible .
imagine what they will do to the biggest Rival denomination in their country.
Not surprised tho...Babylon the great will soon fall

2 Likes

Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by DeviIhimseIf: 9:35am On Sep 22, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

If you think Buhari is a badass General then you've not met Ex-KGB President Putin
[/s]
Re: Russia Intensifies Jehovah’s Witnesses Crackdown With New Jailings by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 22, 2019
[[s]quote author=Maximus69 post=82437145]

Good question!

Just two years ago, the Russian authorities declared Jehovah's Witnesses a terrorist group. This called the attention of all other countries in Europe because everyone throughout the globe knew that Jehovah's Witnesses (though stringent with our beliefs) are the most peaceful religion on earth! smiley[/quote][/s] Bullshit, I'm coming back to modify smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Did Christian Missionaries Claim That The Panare Indians Killed Jesus? / Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora / The Petition To Ban Funke Adejumo From UK: Nigerian Preachers Rise Against It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.