Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex (66194 Views)

A Lady's Comment On Women's Financial Status Before Marriage / What Is Your Relationship Status? / A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by ganexiki: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
madridguy:
Cos im planning to work his middle area tonight... lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
cooooooks:
They don't form like Nigerians (male and female) and openly enjoy their sexuality.

Carry your jealousy and komot.

Lolzzzz
Little wonder HIV is rampant there
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
The level of pretence in Nigeria is so alarming

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
RTSC2:
If I ever go to south Africa, sexing would be the last thing on my mind.

6 in 10 has HIV.

What if the condom breaks?

Go for treatment immediately
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by styless(f): 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
once read a story on DNB Stories blog about an SA lady killing a man with sex...lol

na dem
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by tk4rd: 5:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
She was hoping to warn other ladies stylishly, and at the same time showcase her man..
But she never knew that she stylishly brought her man out in the bare view of some lady-wolves, and these wolves would stop at nothing until they get to share pictures of the same man too, just to hurt the lady for her senseless flaunting.
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by cococandy(f): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
What’s shameful about sex?
24kmagic:
Shameless bitch.

She's not even ashamed she's telling the world she's about to be d!cked

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by Charly68: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
Xenophobic agents
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by luvyaself95(m): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
Na sex the guy want give him why the announcement ni tori olorun.
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by BluntBoy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
donstan18:
No matter how tough and wise you think you are, person wey go score you go score you.

Words of wisdom.
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by TruthProphet: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
cooooooks:
They don't form like Nigerians (male and female) and openly enjoy their sexuality.

Carry your jealousy and komot.

No mind that hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by TruthProphet: 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
24kmagic:
Shameless bitch.

I don’t get it. What is there to be ashamed of?! Isn’t it a normal thing to fvck? Or is there something abnormal in sex to be ashamed of? By the way, she said she wants to fvck him, not the other way round tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by sinceraconcept(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
Candycrushy:

and what was she supposed to be shameful abt..she is an adult already which makes her fully responsible for her actions..
Is that how you open your legs anyhow for men like a prostitute too since you're an adult?
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by sinceraconcept(m): 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
cococandy:
What’s shameful about sex?
Ugly girls that were raised in streets always see nothing shameful about premarital sex but beautiful Arab girls that were raised with silver spoon always see something shameful about it.
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by Isoduwa(m): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
South African ladies are cheaper than SIM card

I know you still choose them over Nigerians ladies
You know i know �
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
Isoduwa:

I know you still choose them over Nigerians ladies
You know i know �
bro truth be told their Behind is irresistible o loooool
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by DavidEsq(m): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
dynicks:
If we decide to play this Kain rough play for naija eh! Aswear e get as e go be oooo!..

Who would be the most affected;?

Oya make we vote....

Like for guys...Share for ladies
OYO is your state.
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by Candycrushy(f): 8:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Is that how you open your legs anyhow for men like a prostitute too since you're an adult?
yes and its pointless arguing with ur likes...mr alwaysremainakidman..

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by etrange: 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
When a guy writes such things, he's called "my guy!". When a ladies does, she's called "shameless".

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by cococandy(f): 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
So what’s shameful about it?

Seeing as I’m not Arabian raised with silver spoon.
Educate me.
sinceraconcept:
Ugly girls that were raised in streets always see nothing shameful about premarital sex but beautiful Arab girls that were raised with silver spoon always see something shameful about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by sinceraconcept(m): 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
Candycrushy:

yes and its pointless arguing with ur likes...mr alwaysremainakidman..
Ugly girls that were raised in streets always see nothing shameful about premarital sex but beautiful Arab girls that were raised with silver spoon always see something shameful about it. That's why I will go for well brought up beautiful tear rubber brand new girls
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
victorian:

She no wise anything. She don enter the one chance already.

She's so dumb!

Even if he has a babe, assuming a naija babe, do u think the naija babe will break up with him., if he's worth keeping?

She won't. She will feel he's just catching fun and he may tell her, all she did on him was work on his dick as in bj only. He didn't sex her. Simple.

After the SA babe has satisfied him. He moves onto another babe.

Simple mathematics here.

Sex does not keep a man. That's the truth.

If u like work on his dick from now till next week, he go still japa to the one his heart yearns for.

Fact : sex or no sex doesnt guarantee marriage.

Another Fact: slay queens, those gurls we condemned in our areas ... get married more & before d decent/churchy gurls. as if that is not a enough dey get d decent hardworking stable guys.
so calm than with alway using no sex to justify ur point everytime.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by 9jaRealist: 6:23am On Sep 23, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Ugly girls that were raised in streets always see nothing shameful about premarital sex but beautiful Arab girls that were raised with silver spoon always see something shameful about it. That's why I will go for well brought up beautiful tear rubber brand new girls

Abegi, go take several seats...

Arab Gulf women are simply more hypocritical than even Nigerians...
Meanwhile, once they get out of their country they are making sex tapes. SMH
>
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by 9jaRealist: 6:26am On Sep 23, 2019
sinceraconcept:

Interesting how you ignored all the male comments and focused on one female. Obviously a MISOGYNIST... angry
>
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by 9jaRealist: 6:29am On Sep 23, 2019
Tolexander:
If you think average Nigerian ladies are dumb, South African ladies are far worse

If you’re asked now if your Nigerian mother and/or sisters are DUMB, you will start frothing...smh undecided
>

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by sinceraconcept(m): 9:26am On Sep 23, 2019
9jaRealist:

Abegi, go take several seats...

Arab Gulf women are simply more hypocritical than even Nigerians...
Meanwhile, once they get out of their country they are making sex tapes. SMH
>
Just shut up,vices are everywhere and you can't use a girl to judge all girls. Nigerians are so foolish that they're so fond of stereotype,not giving a damn whose image gets tarnished. Wicked black brained fools. What percentage of Arab girls travel outside the gulf? Extremely few of them and not all them that do do sex tapes. Give me lists of links you see Middle East born and bred Arab girls with sextapes outside gulfs,excluding Lebanese o. Cos people are so foolish that they would dig out Juliet Ibrahim's butt pressing picture, Mia Khalifa's sex tapes.
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by renewable1(m): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2019
Hmmmm

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by Mryacks: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2019
24kmagic:
Shameless bitch.

Shamlessness at it's peak but they will tell you it's freedom to express themselves and been "confident in their skin" bla bla bla...
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by 9jaRealist: 11:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Just shut up,vices are everywhere and you can't use a girl to judge all girls. Nigerians are so foolish that they're so fond of stereotype,not giving a damn whose image gets tarnished. Wicked black burned fools. What percentage of Arab girls travel outside the gulf? Extremely few of them and not all them that do do sex tapes. Give me lists of links you see Middle East born and bred Arab girls with sextapes outside gulfs,excluding Lebanese o. Cos people are so foolish that they would dig out Juliet Ibrahim's butt pressing picture, Mia Khalifa's sex tapes.

Trying to figure out if you are an illiterate racist mor-on...
Or simply a poorly-raised crude and uncouth self-hater with a LOW self-esteem. SMH

>
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by Okoroawusa: 1:01am On Sep 24, 2019
24kmagic:
Shameless bitch.
What is there to be shameful about?

You think say na Nigerian women wey dey pretend?
Re: Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex by Okoroawusa: 1:04am On Sep 24, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Did you say Arab girls?

My friend go n sit down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibadan Bridge Where Lovers Lock Themselves With Padlocks: Video / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.