Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. (9308 Views)

Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) / We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by saggitarius01(f): 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
Good evening dear Nairalanders. I'm sorry I had to create a new account to post this. I am getting really worried about how my life may turn out. I'd be straight and brief as possible so please read and give me any advice you can. Thanks.

A brief rundown about myself.

I am going to be 25 in no time, growing up I felt there is only two paths a young lady should tow...either to forget being a fashonista and all trying to be neck deep in her outlook or calm down, first things first, work hard and make money (if possible be a millionaire before 25). I choose the later and as God will have it, my dream turned a reality.

Now, while I was in this journey of not turning out to be a lady who will never be able to foot her own bills, I forgot everything about being girlie. I never what it means to have female friends or hang out with any, I don't care so much about knowing the latest party and posh places or even taking all the posh pictures like the ladies in my age bracket would. I was focused to a fault. I saved to a fault.

I might not have everything I desire but I am indeed comfortable for a young lady who made it out of the ghetto life of Igbogbo.

Now my pain..

I do most of my jobs from home and therefore I am mostly within the confines of my apartment.
No boyfriend, no fiance talk more of a husband.
I don't have any friend and I don't know to make any friend for as a result of I trying to find my feet in life, I have had, experienced, seen and heard nasty behaviours of human. I keep people at arms length. I am afraid of an average human for I believe anybody can do anything even things you don't expect of them. embarassed

I already observed that slaying and all the girlie ish is obviously not a part of me as i prefer to brainstorm and think of how to expand my business which I know an average lady my age, that is the least of her worries.

I know I need a man in my life. I don't know if it's a stereotype but I think ages 24-26 is the right age (as i have made to believe) a woman should at be at least settled Maritally. How do I go about getting a man to date and marry? Where are the places I should go to? Remember I said I have NO friends so no wedding invitations.

Am I stressing myself? But I am almost 25 and no man and truly in my hearts of hearts I know I want to be a wife someday and have a good family so need to lie about anything. Where do ladies meet their boyfriends? Not the playboys or those with pulled down shorts.

Please what do I do? What are the places to go? I tried hanging out to places for drink but you know how it feels and looks for a young lady to sit out on her own.

P.S. Yes I am not desperate but I am concerned.

Did i make a mistake by holding my life first instead of being all what the social media ladies are?

I just opened an Instagram account yesterday and still don't know how to use the app or what to do there. You can imagine the kind of lady I have become. Yes I can dress neat and combine my wears. Forget ugly, I ain't. I could do a nice make up on my face when ever I have 2 hours to spare. Never a boring fella. I just don't know how to find someone I could share all the happiness, joy and street wise advise with.
Please help me. cry cry cry I am so lonely. I only come on nairaland whenever I am bored. Enough said.

I am open to questions. Any at all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by iHart(m): 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
Let's mingle then grin
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by healthserve(m): 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
Change your life . Your current life is the aftermath of deliberate choices you made before now. Untangle the labyrinth and you'll live a stress less life. Go out have fun, make friends. Its not hard to imagine starting now however late you may feel or think it is. The earlier the better unless you want to order these things on Jumia smiley wink

4 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Raydans: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
If you are a believer start going to church often, brush yourself up and shine your eyes

5 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by culf: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
just 25 and you're disturbing yourself? just be yourself, free yourself, mingle, make friends and at the right time, you'll get married.

Please don't rush or pressurize yourself, else you might make a wrong decision.

27 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Dantepet3000: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
Well. If u hAve a car, keep it at home n use tp. Change your current dress code, take short walks, register in gym classes or hiking, borrow stuffs u don't really need from neighbor u have a crush on. U are still young so don't stress. All dbest.
quote author=saggitarius01 post=82473486]Good evening dear Nairalanders. I'm sorry I had to create a new account to post this. I am getting really worried about how my life may turn out. I'd be straight and brief as possible so please read and give me any advice you can. Thanks.

I am going to be 25 in no time, growing up I felt there is only two paths a young lady should tow...either to forget being a fashonista and all trying to be neck deep in her outlook or calm down, first things first, work hard and make money (if possible be a millionaire before 25). I choose the later and as God will have it, my dream turned a reality.
Now, while I was in this journey of not turning out to be a lady who will never be able to foot her own bills, I forgot everything about being girlie. I never what it means to have female friends or hang out with any, I don't care so much about knowing the latest party and posh places or even taking all the posh pictures like the ladies in my age bracket would. I was focused to a fault. I saved to a fault.

I might not have everything I desire but I am indeed comfortable for a young lady who made it out of the ghetto life of Igbogbo.
Now my pain..
I do most of my jobs from home and therefore I am mostly within the confines of my apartment.
I don't have any friend and I don't know to make any friend for as a result of I trying to find my feet in life, I have had, experienced, seen and heard nasty behaviours of human. I keep people at arms length. I am afraid of an average human for I believe anybody can do anything even things you don't expect of them. embarassed

I already observed that slaying and all the girlie is not a part of me as i prefer to brainstorm and think of how to expand my business which I know an average lady my age, that is the least of her worries.
I know I need a man in my life. I don't know if it's a stereotype but I think ages 24-26 is the right age (as i have made to believe) a woman should at be settled Maritally. How do I go about getting a man to date and marry? Where are the places I should go to? Remember I said I have NO friends so no wedding invitations.

Am I stressing myself? But I am almost 25 and no man and truly in my hearts of hearts I know I want to be a wife someday and have a good family so need to lie about anything. Where do ladies meet their boyfriends? Not the playboys or those with pulled down shorts.
Please what do I do? What are the places to go? I tried hanging out to places for drink but you know how it feels and looks for a young lady to sit out on her own.
Did i make a mistake by holding my life first instead of being all what the social media ladies are?
I just opened an Instagram account yesterday and still don't know how to use the app or what to do there. You can imagine the kind of lady I have become. Yes I can dress neat and combine my wears. Forget ugly, I ain't. I could do a nice make up on my face when ever I have 2 hours to spare. Never a boring fella. I just don't know how to find someone I could share all the happiness, joy and street wise advise with.
Please help me. cry cry cry I am so lonely. I only come on nairaland whenever I am bored. Enough said.

[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Kevsmart88(m): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
Having read all of this it's quite understandable that you're apprehensive about your present state but believe me there's absolutely nothing wrong or abnormal with you....It's quite a commendable decision you made to seek financial stability first as many in ur age bracket would think it's a man's duty to provide everything for his woman....infact permit me to take a minute and applaud you....now to allay ur fears...it's actually no big deal if you find it diff making friends...u just need to stop being overly bothered about it.....spend some more time outside the confines of ur home/workplace,be receptive and open minded....love will find U rest assured....

9 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
Don't place unnecessary pressure on yourself. You'll definitely meet a man who loves u.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Lamanii22(f): 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
saggitarius01:
Good evening dear Nairalanders. I'm sorry I had to create a new account to post this. I am getting really worried about how my life may turn out. I'd be straight and brief as possible so please read and give me any advice you can. Thanks.

Now my pain..

I already observed that slaying and all the girlie ish is obviously not a part of me as i prefer to brainstorm and think of how to expand my business which I know an average lady my age, that is the least of her worries.
I know I need a man in my life. I don't know if it's a stereotype but I think ages 24-26 is the right age (as i have made to believe) a woman should at be at least settled Maritally. How do I go about getting a man to date and marry? Where are the places I should go to? Remember I said I have NO friends so no wedding invitations.

Let us be friends... What uni did you attend?
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Jordanbelfort07: 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
sagittarius are usually very unemotional and cold hearted.. Thats probably the reason why you can't land a man.
OP I'm sorry but you will probably end up alone till you grow old and die.
So just live life as it comes. Marriage is not a must grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
Be positive, get involved in volunteering activities. If you are a Christian, join a church, if possible one with a large youth population, and get involved.

Don't carry it on your head so that no one will take advantage of you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by bskyb(m): 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
saggitarius01:

Now my pain..

You made the right decision. Now, don't spoil it all by putting yourself under pressure. Remain focused.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by saggitarius01(f): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Lamanii22:

Let us be friends... What uni did you attend?

Dear sister, the truth is I had to drop out of school cus I felt why use the little savings I have to keep funding my schooling when I know I have no body that might help me get a job. So I finished my ND and started something else. But if you won't see my not having a degree as an issue then no problems we can be friends.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Raydans: 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:
sagittarius are usually very unemotional and cold hearted.. Thats probably the reason why you can't land a man.
Lol. You are mean

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by emeijeh(m): 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:

Easy!
That's too harsh

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by saggitarius01(f): 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:

grin grin grin grin grin crazy ass nigger! You almost killed me with laughter. Unemotional? Yes. I prefer reality check and logic. Cold? bro I got a good heart trust me. Thanks for the laugh. grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by saggitarius01(f): 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
Gracealone:
Be positive, get involved in volunteering activities. If you are a Christian, join a church, if possible one with a large youth population, and get involved.

Don't carry it on your head so that no one will take advantage of you.

I will take this seriously. I really really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by saggitarius01(f): 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Don't place unnecessary pressure on yourself. You'll definitely meet a man who loves u.

Amen nnem. embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Legionx: 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
saggitarius01:

Now my pain..

What kind of job do you do that you have to stay at home

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by missjo(f): 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
At least you are already doing one thing right by going out for drinks, keep doing that whenever you can. There is nothing unusual about it, just switch it up by using different locations instead of one consistently.
Go to parks or recreational centers and just sit out taking some air, take walks in your neighborhood, go to the movies, take gym classes if you're up for that. The point is to be as visible as possible. And you do not have to be excessively dressed or made up, just be as natural as possible. There is no way guys will not walk up to you and try to get your number and darling, give them. Try to stay away from meeting people on social media, this means shelf that instagram account and focus on real people you will be seeing.

Please remember this, by the time you start getting invited out on dates, try to go on as many as your time can allow. You are searching, so once the invites start rolling in, attend to those you feel are worth a shot then start narrowing down from there. Make sure to go on multiple dates in public places. You will be fine.

18 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by emeijeh(m): 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
saggitarius01:

grin grin grin grin grin crazy ass nigger! You almost killed me with laughter. Unemotional? Yes. I prefer reality check and logic. Cold? bro I got a good heart trust me. Thanks for the laugh. grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Don't be too desperate, you are still young.
I pray you don't regret any decision you take now, in the near future.
Somehow, someday, this too will be past tense.
Just be open minded and friendly.

When he shows up, something in the inside will tell you.
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Na wetin you talk 10 years ago o,now see yourself grin grin grin
Let the girl become a woman in peace.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Jordanbelfort07: 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
saggitarius01:

Just said my mind tongue
Here is a word of advice: upload your picture on your nairaland profile

Who knows you just might meet your future husband here wink

4 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by saggitarius01(f): 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:

Just said my mind tongue
Here is a word of advice: upload your picture on your nairaland profile

Who knows you just might meet your future husband here wink

Gosh you cracking me up real bad grin grin grin grin
@ picture ok sir.
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
saggitarius01:

@ picture ok sir.
As you Don mention say you hold bread,them go rush you ooo lol.. grin
Open your heart,love and all but don't give any man 1naira,even if he is dying in the name of love!
The moment he mentions;babe,can yoy help mr with bla bla bla...Run!run!run!
I don tell you my own.
A man is suppose to carry his cross,not CRY for help like a little bitch.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Lamanii22(f): 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
saggitarius01:

Dear sister, the truth is I had to drop out of school cus I felt why use the little savings I have to keep funding my schooling when I know I have no body that might help me get a job. So I finished my ND and started something else. But if you won't see my not having a degree as an issue then no problems we can be friends.

Wooow, you inspire me... I'm 24... I started uni earlier this year myself... Not having degree is not a problem at all....

4 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
cool
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Netfilix: 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
saggitarius01:

@ picture ok sir.
hi... You have done well by fighting to attain financial freedom.

But be very careful, there are predators looking for preys.

Be prayerful and love with your head when someone comes around.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by zexy2030(m): 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
Can we meet? Would love we are friends first let me spoil you socially a little.
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
saggitarius01:

Now my pain..

Dm me jare. Life sweet pass all these ones. Make I flex you small
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by SavageResponse(m): 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:

That's a cold-hearted thing to say. angry

You should be ashamed of yourself

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by LordKO(m): 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
[quote author=saggitarius01 [/quote]

Let me know your old moniker. Send me a PM, if you're true to yourself I'll connect you to a man of timber and caliber.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dating A Female Bodybuilder Or Girls With Big Muscles / Guys Which Nairaland Babe Do U Admire Most Nd Wanting 2 Meet / Which Strip Club Have U Attended Lately In Lagos Mainland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.