Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. (9374 Views)

Help, Redpill Eventually Damaged My Lovely Relationship / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) / We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by emmaodet: 8:33am On Sep 23, 2019
ichidodo:
Since when has the truth become an offence?I simply made a caveat emptor exposé so that most guys who are not miseducated might be aware of what they could be getting themselves into with that neurotic wench.If i should add or throw a penny into the steady stream of consciousness here in this thread especially to guys out there who are still plugged into the system dominated by "the female imperative", I suggest you guys should chop and clean mouth on this b**tch because heads or tails y'all gonna lose out,so better collect your own and jakpa........Onne was a gig a long time ago....Now,i'm based offshore....Stay safe bro

Based offshore or work offshore? I work offshore too but based in Abeokuta.
Don't like the stress and bustling of cities like lagos or ph jare.
About the thread, it is well with the lady.
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by franchasng: 8:38am On Sep 23, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:

Just said my mind tongue
Here is a word of advice: upload your picture on your nairaland profile

Who knows you just might meet your future husband here wink
No, she should not upload her picture on Nairaland, her story is enough to motivate any guy that is truly searching to reach out to her and from there they can get to exchange pictures and get to meet in person.

Please op don't upload your picture here pls.

Like someday suggested, if u own a car and use it often, try and go out using public transport more, keep your car for a while unless when necessary because using car in Nigeria is more of a disadvantage than advantage to single ladies that are still searching for a partner.

You stand greater chance of meeting a potential partner on a public transport than when driving your own car as a lady.

Even we de guys sometimes feel like using public transport to mingle small cheesy honestly some life people envy are most times boring angry

Don't be a crazy Church member, be a committed member in heart, in works but don't be frequenting and being here and there in Church so u don't give off wrong vibes and signal to guys which will turn many potential guys off. It doesn't work like before again.

Honestly, I strongly believe that your type will find your true partner online than offline, that's if u are honest with all u said and will be open and free enough to guys that will approach u.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by damtan(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2019
Quite a number of people telling you to be more active in church and all. My dear, even in church, you'd better be extremely careful and exercise intense caution.

A spirikoko brother might turn out to be your worst nightmare. Just be open-minded, mingle, socialize and have fun. In no time, he'll walk up.to you.

SHALOM

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 23, 2019
saggitarius01:

Gosh you cracking me up real bad grin grin grin grin
@ picture ok sir.

Upload your picture. It will go a long way. You already have a good cover story.
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Isokoboy(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2019
saggitarius01:
Good evening dear Nairalanders. I'm sorry I had to create a new account to post this. I am getting really worried about how my life may turn out. I'd be straight and brief as possible so please read and give me any advice you can. Thanks.

A brief rundown about myself.

I am going to be 25 in no time, growing up I felt there is only two paths a young lady should tow...either to forget being a fashonista and all trying to be neck deep in her outlook or calm down, first things first, work hard and make money (if possible be a millionaire before 25). I choose the later and as God will have it, my dream turned a reality.

Now, while I was in this journey of not turning out to be a lady who will never be able to foot her own bills, I forgot everything about being girlie. I never what it means to have female friends or hang out with any, I don't care so much about knowing the latest party and posh places or even taking all the posh pictures like the ladies in my age bracket would. I was focused to a fault. I saved to a fault.

I might not have everything I desire but I am indeed comfortable for a young lady who made it out of the ghetto life of Igbogbo.

Now my pain..

I do most of my jobs from home and therefore I am mostly within the confines of my apartment.
No boyfriend, no fiance talk more of a husband.
I don't have any friend and I don't know to make any friend for as a result of I trying to find my feet in life, I have had, experienced, seen and heard nasty behaviours of human. I keep people at arms length. I am afraid of an average human for I believe anybody can do anything even things you don't expect of them. embarassed

I already observed that slaying and all the girlie ish is obviously not a part of me as i prefer to brainstorm and think of how to expand my business which I know an average lady my age, that is the least of her worries.

I know I need a man in my life. I don't know if it's a stereotype but I think ages 24-26 is the right age (as i have made to believe) a woman should at be at least settled Maritally. How do I go about getting a man to date and marry? Where are the places I should go to? Remember I said I have NO friends so no wedding invitations.

Am I stressing myself? But I am almost 25 and no man and truly in my hearts of hearts I know I want to be a wife someday and have a good family so need to lie about anything. Where do ladies meet their boyfriends? Not the playboys or those with pulled down shorts.

Please what do I do? What are the places to go? I tried hanging out to places for drink but you know how it feels and looks for a young lady to sit out on her own.

P.S. Yes I am not desperate but I am concerned.

Did i make a mistake by holding my life first instead of being all what the social media ladies are?

I just opened an Instagram account yesterday and still don't know how to use the app or what to do there. You can imagine the kind of lady I have become. Yes I can dress neat and combine my wears. Forget ugly, I ain't. I could do a nice make up on my face when ever I have 2 hours to spare. Never a boring fella. I just don't know how to find someone I could share all the happiness, joy and street wise advise with.
Please help me. cry cry cry I am so lonely. I only come on nairaland whenever I am bored. Enough said.

I am open to questions. Any at all.

same here... well dat is d least of my worries.. gat a bizness ideal.. if u r an online marketer... lemme knw
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
smiley smiley smiley.....

I would not advice you meet any guy here, through this account or your previous account, but if you must meet, never date a man who follows the mis-educations threads, other wack threads, an alpha male, etc,he will bring you sorrow. smiley .

Get yourself acquainted with females of good character, we have them everywhere. I wish you luck.

Was that really necessary ..ALOL ! can't we just shield our swords grin for the OP course ... the WAR can continue on other threads.
@ saggitarius01 u've gotten these far on your own, don't mix with females on NL, most of them are the epitome of acrimony .. "remember women are there own worst enemies". keep to ur lane, focus on ur attraaction & listen to ur instincts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Jordanbelfort07: 9:53am On Sep 23, 2019
saggitarius01:

grin grin grin grin grin crazy ass nigger! You almost killed me with laughter. Unemotional? Yes. I prefer reality check and logic. Cold? bro I got a good heart trust me. Thanks for the laugh. grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

You still haven't uploaded a picture nah
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 23, 2019
femi4:
You don't go to church too.....people like you do get their partners from Church 9 out of 10

wrong wrongest advice
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2019
Michelle55:
Don't pressurize yourself over life partner issues.. Your best half will waltz into your life at God's own time. Afterall dem no dey catch latecomer for husband house, so relax and enjoy your youth. smiley

same advice someone gave to our aunty linda ikeji 14yrs ago .... thank God she is living happily ever after today. for the past 3yrs she as been stalk @39

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by femi4: 10:24am On Sep 23, 2019
ericsmith:

wrong wrongest advice
ki lomode e mo
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 23, 2019
25 is not too old tho!
Stop fretting!!!
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:
sagittarius are usually very unemotional and cold hearted.. Thats probably the reason why you can't land a man.
OP I'm sorry but you will probably end up alone till you grow old and die.
So just live life as it comes. Marriage is not a must grin
Weyrey grin
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2019
saggitarius01:

Dear sister, the truth is I had to drop out of school cus I felt why use the little savings I have to keep funding my schooling when I know I have no body that might help me get a job. So I finished my ND and started something else. But if you won't see my not having a degree as an issue then no problems we can be friends.
wow! But you don't sound like someone who is not a university graduate. Let's get hookup na. Our case is synonymous.
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by spencekat(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2019
ericsmith:

same advice someone gave to our aunty linda ikeji 14yrs ago .... thank God she is living happily ever after today. for the past 3yrs she as been stalk @39
Exactly,let her not relax because she is 25
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2019
femi4:
ki lomode e mo

well, i know how to play with breast n stay on women's lap. smiley
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by iLegendd(m): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2019
Nice thread. Keep it up.
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2019
Laurene:
are you still a virgin
Haa shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by A305: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2019
Just be socially active more. Board bus, I mean danfo and Keke.

* Post pictures of you on Facebook frequently.

*Instead of going to the gym, Just jog around your niegbour hood, early in the morning when serious minded people are going to work and evening when they coming back, chances are some guys might start waving at you or you waving at your targeted crush.

* Hang around Aboki that sells fruits, swallow your pride and sit with them just to chit chat with people who comes to buy fruits, people who comes to buys fruits are always health conscious.

* Once a while, Ditch your DSTV and feign being in love with football, Enter a football viewing centre when two strong English team play, That place is always on fire and the conversation is none stop, they must talk to you but choose to talk to a polished guy about the game not anyhow guy.

*Always play the damsel in distress, how? Always call guys you like to always come assist you out with something manly you could have done yourself. Like Tire change, killing an imaginary cockroach or rat in your kicthen etc.
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Onyi22(f): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2019
U will surely get married by God grace

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Offpoint: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2019
saggitarius01:
Good evening dear Nairalanders. I'm sorry I had to create a new account to post this. I am getting really worried about how my life may turn out....

Woulda said "Let's get married" cuz we have everything in common....

But I fear how our kids will turn out to be....

but we can be friends though, marriage is out of the equation and else our kids w turn out sadist.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Angelacruz: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2019
Upload ur photo on nairaland,be active on facebook.Try n go out to places like gym,if u are in skull,join social clubs like Rotaract club or u can join Rotary club if u r nt a student.Gudluck
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Offpoint: 11:21am On Sep 23, 2019
acesboy:
wow! But you don't sound like someone who is not a university graduate. Let's get hookup na. Our case is synonymous.
How does a university graduates sound?

If you can composed a good sentence after SS, university won't save your azz.

Self Development is the key, I dropped out year 1 when I realized Versity is a waste of time and resources.
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by moshuur(m): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2019
If u are a Christian, u can start attending church.U'll meet people and might make friends from there.
But if to say na guy, options dey plenty....
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by UIA04(f): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2019
saggitarius01:

grin grin grin grin grin crazy ass nigger! You almost killed me with laughter. Unemotional? Yes. I prefer reality check and logic. Cold? bro I got a good heart trust me. Thanks for the laugh. grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

Darling I love how you took that guys insults jokingly.

First things first, since you work from home I presume you are a freelancer. Just research on workhubs around Ikeja, Lekki, or wherever you stay.

Those work hubs are great places to be and you can network with people.

Don't be scared , Bleep boys can sense desperation from a mile away.

Are you a christian?
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Lamanii22(f): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:

The fact that you told us that you started University at such a "late" age and you're not ashamed...is inspiring.

You're strong!
Cheers.

Awwwwn thank you... I really appreciate you...

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2019
saggitarius01:
Good evening dear Nairalanders. I'm sorry I had to create a new account to post this. I am getting really worried about how my life may turn out. I'd be straight and brief as possible so please read and give me any advice you can. Thanks.

I am going to be 25 in no time, growing up I felt there is only two paths a young lady should tow...either to forget being a fashonista and all trying to be neck deep in her outlook or calm down, first things first, work hard and make money (if possible be a millionaire before 25). I choose the later and as God will have it, my dream turned a reality.

Now, while I was in this journey of not turning out to be a lady who will never be able to foot her own bills, I forgot everything about being girlie. I never what it means to have female friends or hang out with any, I don't care so much about knowing the latest party and posh places or even taking all the posh pictures like the ladies in my age bracket would. I was focused to a fault. I saved to a fault.

I might not have everything I desire but I am indeed comfortable for a young lady who made it out of the ghetto life of Igbogbo.

Now my pain..

I do most of my jobs from home and therefore I am mostly within the confines of my apartment.
I don't have any friend and I don't know to make any friend for as a result of I trying to find my feet in life, I have had, experienced, seen and heard nasty behaviours of human. I keep people at arms length. I am afraid of an average human for I believe anybody can do anything even things you don't expect of them. embarassed

I already observed that slaying and all the girlie ish is obviously not a part of me as i prefer to brainstorm and think of how to expand my business which I know an average lady my age, that is the least of her worries.

I know I need a man in my life. I don't know if it's a stereotype but I think ages 24-26 is the right age (as i have made to believe) a woman should at be at least settled Maritally. How do I go about getting a man to date and marry? Where are the places I should go to? Remember I said I have NO friends so no wedding invitations.

Am I stressing myself? But I am almost 25 and no man and truly in my hearts of hearts I know I want to be a wife someday and have a good family so need to lie about anything. Where do ladies meet their boyfriends? Not the playboys or those with pulled down shorts.

Please what do I do? What are the places to go? I tried hanging out to places for drink but you know how it feels and looks for a young lady to sit out on her own.

Did i make a mistake by holding my life first instead of being all what the social media ladies are?

I just opened an Instagram account yesterday and still don't know how to use the app or what to do there. You can imagine the kind of lady I have become. Yes I can dress neat and combine my wears. Forget ugly, I ain't. I could do a nice make up on my face when ever I have 2 hours to spare. Never a boring fella. I just don't know how to find someone I could share all the happiness, joy and involve wise advise with.
Please help me. cry cry cry I am so lonely. I only come on nairaland whenever I am bored. Enough said.

you've got no problems my dear... I can bet you a million girls out there wish 2 get your kinda life. But wait o! Shey boys no dey toast you?
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Omoboricash(m): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2019
saggitarius01:

I will take this seriously. I really really appreciate.
You've really done well for yourself. I wish I could be focused like you.pls don't let people mislead you, those that are advising you to start going to church are not been truthful. Religion circle is deceptive, most of church people are pretenders. What about ur coursemates in ND?
Your secondary school mates?
Your childhood friends
Your neighbors
Mingle with them, at least no matter how lone ranger you were while in school, u must surely have someone you carry out assignment or read together. Reconnect with him or her , make friends from there the right person would surface. Church or mosque is not the right place for you to get your life partner. 95% of people in the church or mosque are pretenders , especially those who are looking for wife or husband.
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by zexy2030(m): 12:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
Please help me. cry cry cry I am so lonely. I only come on nairaland whenever I am bored.

[/quote]
I'm ready for a serious relationship with you can we meet. DM me first then will send you my details. I can't post my number here for security reason. I'm 10yrs older than you are. A graduate of an engineering degree and presently working. I need a woman exactly like you for marriage.
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by davillian(m): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
saggitarius01:

Now my pain..

I just opened an Instagram account yesterday and still don't know how to use the app or what to do there. You can imagine the kind of lady I have become. Yes I can dress neat and combine my wears. Forget ugly, I ain't. I could do a nice make up on my face when ever I have 2 hours to spare. Never a boring fella. I just don't know how to find someone I could share all the happiness, joy and street wise advise with.

Now that your mind is open,men will come in because u will allow them.
Some will love you some will hurt you some will heal you.
I wish you good luck on your search.
I once met a girl like you I liked so much but she never paid attention to me as her mind were fixed on making money and nothing else she is still on the quest but we still good friends.
I had to understand her because me if I'm chasing money I don't pay attention to anything else but the money target.
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
Must you quote me? Drop your comments and get lost. I gave her a sincere advice. Good thing that your kinds who normally tag ladies ''beggers and oloshos'' are here to see an independent woman, who has succeeded without a man's help. Many abound, she's among the few to speak up. Yes I repeat......OP beware of NL guys, if you must chose a guy here, go through his threads, if he is an alpha male or a misogynist who follows all the female oppressive threads on this platform, then keep off.
ericsmith:

Was that really necessary ..ALOL ! can't we just shield our swords grin for the OP course ... the WAR can continue on other threads.
@ saggitarius01 u've gotten these far on your own, don't mix with females on NL, most of them are the epitome of acrimony .. "remember women are there own worst enemies". keep to ur lane, focus on ur attraaction & listen to ur instincts.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Stewart883(m): 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
saggitarius01:

Now my pain..

Can we get to know each other better? I'm single 33 years and gainfully employed. I am in similar situation as u. I really want to settle down soon too. You can reach me at enobong83@aol.com. hoping to hear from you soon.
Re: I Am Scared Of Eventually Not Getting A Life Partner. by Bachwezi(m): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
she is not desperate but....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Finally rattlesnake Pix...am I Howt!!!! / Small Girls No Dey Fear Again O / Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.