Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years (6623 Views)

What SLANG Did You Learn In These Years? / My Friends Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / She Is About To Abandon Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by MYDEBBY(m): 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
Dear Nairalander I greet you all.Pls I need candid advice,I have dated my wife for over six years with an issue,and now that we have done traditional rites and about to climax with white wedding she is giving flimsy excuses that she is no longer interested in me.She is currently in final year and has drastically changed in her dressing and attitude towards due to influence of friends in school. Often I do report incidences of her recent poor dressing to her parents after cautioning her she will channel the grievances to me.The recent one made her so angry that she started recanting all my past mistakes which she and her family are aware of and have resolved since now using it as an excuse against me that she is no longer interested. She kept mute for over two weeks due to anger yet I still transferred money twice to her but up till now she did not acknowledged it,only for her to send text that she need money for our daughters school fees.I then decide to visit them off campus where they stay yesterday with lots of provision yet she could not say a common thank you.While I was still making peace with her asking her to forgive me for whatever wrong I have done to her by reporting her to her parents,promising not to do so again,a guy knocked the door,and she went out after the guy I asked a relation who was there who was the guy and he said he is my wife's friend,I quickly followed them on citing me the guy diverted after their discussion about me.when we then entered the house I asked her who was the guy and she said that's not my business. I kept quiet.after a while I called her parents to tell them the situation of things that their daughter said she is no longer interested they now asked us to come down to the village to see them this coming weekend.I know things are not alright somewhere and as such I need straight forward advice on what to do.pls no insult just help out.Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
She doesn't love you. Let her go. If you continue, you may come back here in 3 years to say hide my ID.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by Lamanii22(f): 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
MYDEBBY:
Dear Nairalander I greet you all.Pls I need candid advice,I have dated my wife for over six years with an issue,and now that we have done traditional rites and about to climax with white wedding she is giving flimsy excuses that she is no longer interested in me.She is currently in final year and has drastically changed in her dressing and attitude towards due to influence of friends in school. Often I do report incidences of her recent poor dressing to her parents after cautioning her she will channel the grievances to me.The recent one made her so angry that she started recanting all my past mistakes which she and her family are aware of and have resolved since now using it as an excuse against me that she is no longer interested. She kept mute for over two weeks due to anger yet I still transferred money twice to her but up till now she did not acknowledged it,only for her to send text that she need money for our daughters school fees.I then decide to visit them off campus where they stay yesterday with lots of provision yet she could not say a common thank you.While I was still making peace with her asking her to forgive me for whatever wrong I have done to her by reporting her to her parents,promising not to do so again,a guy knocked the door,and she went out after the guy I asked a relation who was there who was the guy and he said he is my wife's friend,I quickly followed them on citing me the guy diverted after their discussion about me.when we then entered the house I asked her who was the guy and she said that's not my business. I kept quiet.after a while I called her parents to tell them the situation of things that their daughter said she is no longer interested they now asked us to come down to the village to see them this coming weekend.I know things are not alright somewhere and as such I need straight forward advice on what to do.pls no insult just help out.Thanks

Someone is already deceiving her.... I'm not saying you're perfect o... But with all of the sending of money and provision you're doing..., you're really trying oo... Yoruba people would say " ori e fe je iko"(she wants to receive knocks on her head)... Which means she wants to embrace suffering...

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
Yes its gonna be difficult for you to bear,but if you can,please forget about her. I guess you don't want to be her slave in marriage,besides I always ve this belief that if you go for a woman and she doesn't want you,go thank your God because it happened for a reason which you might not be aware of.And above all,try and get miseducated.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by Jordanbelfort07: 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
ubunja,Ilekokonit, martinez39, make una come see una bloda here oo grin grin Mr nice guy cheesy
keep worshipping pussy till you commit sucide you hear cheesy grin

14 Likes

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
Most women don't know what they want. They are confused fellows. Give them everything, they will misbehave. Give them little or nothing, they will still misbehave.Bro, someone is deceiving her somewhere. Just prepare your heart for the worst. She might be testing your patience or seriously tired of you.Just make her family realize that you have done your best on her. If she goes, you'll find someone better. To every Man, there is a thousand woman. #Sage.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by Martinez39(m): 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Yes its gonna be difficult for you to bear,but if you can,please forget about her. I guess you don't want to be her slave in marriage,besides I always ve this belief that if you go for a woman and she doesn't want you,go thank your God because it happened for a reason which you might not be aware of.And above all,try and get miseducated.
Gbam! It wouldn't cost the op anything to dump the girl.

13 Likes

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by Martinez39(m): 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:
ubunja,Ilekokonit, martinez39, make una come see una bloda here oo grin grin Mr nice guy cheesy
keep worshipping pussy till you commit sucide you hear cheesy grin
I dey see my bloda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by drmikeadams(m): 12:03am On Sep 23, 2019
MYDEBBY:
grin

Stop training girls in school in the name of u want to marry her angry grin
The story never ends well

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:45am On Sep 23, 2019
Most women would be happy to marry the man they once had a child for, so if she is doing otherwise, it means you have been a bad partner. You mentioned that she brought up your past deeds. You cannot control her like a robot, accept her dressing, or let her be.If you wish to keep her, then change your character for the best.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by mankettle(m): 2:37am On Sep 23, 2019
Focus on your daughter and make plans for her schooling etc. As for your wife and her parents, she has achieved her target which is to be educated. The male friend is probably shagging her. So just free her and take care of your kid.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by Burgerlomo: 3:36am On Sep 23, 2019
Shit happens, so free her and move on with your life instead of giving yourself unnecessary high blood pressure cool

9 Likes

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by chinwezdasilva: 5:03am On Sep 23, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Most women would be happy to marry the man they once had a child for, so if she is doing otherwise, it means you have been a bad partner. You mentioned that she brought up your past deeds. You cannot control her like a robot, accept her dressing, or let her be.If you wish to keep her, then change your character for the best.

I know this crab you call advice must always come from a lady

15 Likes

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by apholaryn: 7:09am On Sep 23, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
which one be dis? na advice?

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by Korllami007: 7:28am On Sep 23, 2019
All these men wey de train women for school the result has been the same from 500AD, which is use and dump.
I'll advice you not to force her into marriage because you will regret it for the rest of your life, which means you still have numerous thread to open on nairaland. At this point, I'll advice you to leave her alone let her suffer because women love to make wrong choice. The bad guy that she thinks he loves her after he finished dealing with her, then she will come on social media and start ranting how men are scum or create a topic " A message to men that break women hearts" after she leaves a nice guy that loves her and dates bad guy or a player.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 23, 2019
You are a weak man . Sorry for my comment but I can't hide the truth though it's embarrassing. Is she the only lady available in this world ? Young man go out their and look for a woman that will cherish and respect you. Somebody you called your fiancee , you questioned her about a guy that visited and she had the audacity to ask you if it is your business. if you notice I used the past tense "called" when i addressed her as your fiancee.You better halt that marriage and address her as past tense unless you want to experience hell on earth.
All these single mothers have bad taste for men. I know one useless man is their giving her mind blowing sex that is deactivating her common sense.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by Triniti(m): 7:31am On Sep 23, 2019
Will you die if you don’t end up marrying this woman? She doesn’t want you anymore, why are you forcing it dude? Pay what you have to monthly for your child upkeep, and move on with your life. Stop stressing yourself

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by Sonfethopia: 7:45am On Sep 23, 2019
The best thing u can do is forget her, focus on ur daughter,if possible. Pay the daughter bills yourself . don't send her money. Buy provision and foodstuff. Let her come back to her senses.
Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by mamajj17(f): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2019
Reasonable people up there has left you so much thoughtful Comments my dear, am a Woman and l will certainly tell you the same Bros. Move on, forget about the Money, Energies been spent on her, she has made up her mind already, take gudcare of yr Daughter and play yr role as a Father in her Life. Someone meant for you should surely find and locate you. I know its hard, but l tell you who laughs Last, laugh Best. All the very Best dear wink.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by mamajj17(f): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2019
Reasonable people up there has left you so much thoughtful Comments my dear, am a Woman and l will certainly tell you the same Bros. Move on, forget about the Money, Energies been spent on her, she has made up her mind already, take gudcare of yr Daughter and play yr role as a Father in her Life. Someone meant for you would surely find and locate you. I know its hard, but l tell you who laughs Last, laugh Best. All the very Best dear wink.

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by RUDEBOYY(m): 9:54am On Sep 23, 2019
My brother I know you want to make things work with maybe because of your daughter and the money already spent on her.but I will not relent to tell you to leave that lady alone she have shown you in different ways that there is no love between you two angry
One thing I promise myself is that I will never marry a lady that the love I have for her is bigger than the one she has for me cool
Marriage is more than just girlfriend and boyfriend stuff.
Sorry for your heart break thogh cry

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 23, 2019
My guy, I know how you feel, I know what it means to love a woman who doesn't think you're important enough for her, it's a very sad feeling indeed. I can only advise you, it's your decision to heed to my advice or not to. Your relationship is over. Her mind is stuck on some other guy. You just have to bear the inevitable pain that comes with a heart break, and grow stronger from such pain. Since she says she's no more interested, grant her her wishes. For any relationship to work, both persons have to be on the same page. When one person wants out of the relationship, what then is the basis for the relationship? Forcing, cajoling, begging her to continue with you would depict you as a selfish person who only cares about what he wants. Let her go, there are many women better than her who would be happy to build something lasting with you, I think you deserve those kind of women. I experienced a terrible heartbreak, so I think I'm very qualified to advise you on the steps I think would serve you best. Stay strong!
MYDEBBY:

6 Likes

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by Ahuitzotl: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2019
We are moved to tears reading your postings, tis just sad that a man can trade his best years for cow dung and yet receives no just benefits for his efforts.It is instances like these that we advocate men to stop beings simps and become redpillers.... Boss, you are at advantage but you don't know that, I guess, it is true when they say knowledge is power or my people suffer because they lack knowledge....You have means of livelihood and can support a family plus the fact that you are a MAN...Detach yourself from that shrew, change your mindset where it comes to women as you see them as expendables and grow a pair of balls... Now you're free to start afresh and select fresh blood. Be thankful because most guys don't have that chance anymore.

7 Likes

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by virago(f): 11:47am On Sep 23, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

This is a bad advice coming from a lady

8 Likes

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
Drop yours, and ignore mine. Simple!
virago:

This is a bad advice coming from a lady

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by MYDEBBY(m): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ahuitzotl:
We are moved to tears reading your postings, tis just sad that a man can trade his best years for cow dung and yet receives no just benefits for his efforts.It is instances like these that we advocate men to stop beings simps and become redpillers.... Boss, you are at advantage but you don't know that, I guess, it is true when they say knowledge is power or my people suffer because they lack knowledge....You have means of livelihood and can support a family plus the fact that you are a MAN...Detach yourself from that shrew, change your mindset where it comes to women as you see them as expendables and grow a pair of balls... Now you're free to start afresh and select fresh blood. Be thankful because most guys don't have that chance anymore.

Boss you are just too much,I really appreciate your over wiseness

4 Likes

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by MYDEBBY(m): 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
Illuminated993:
My guy, I know how you feel, I know what it means to love a woman who doesn't think you're important enough for her, it's a very sad feeling indeed. I can only advise you, it's your decision to heed to my advice or not to. Your relationship is over. Her mind is stuck on some other guy. You just have to bear the inevitable pain that comes with a heart break, and grow stronger from such pain. Since she says she's no more interested, grant her her wishes. For any relationship to work, both persons have to be on the same page. When one person wants out of the relationship, what then is the basis for the relationship? Forcing, cajoling, begging her to continue with you would depict you as a selfish person who only cares about what he wants. Let her go, there are many women better than her who would be happy to build something lasting with you, I think you deserve those kind of women. I experienced a terrible heartbreak, so I think I'm very qualified to advise you on the steps I think would serve you best. Stay strong!

I salute your one in a million advice,Godbless.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by MYDEBBY(m): 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
RUDEBOYY:
My brother I know you want to make things work with maybe because of your daughter and the money already spent on her.but I will not relent to tell you to leave that lady alone she have shown you in different ways that there is no love between you two angry
One thing I promise myself is that I will never marry a lady that the love I have for her is bigger than the one she has for me cool
Marriage is more than just girlfriend and boyfriend stuff.
Sorry for your heart break thogh cry

Thank you able boss,I heed your candid advise, Godbless.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by MYDEBBY(m): 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
mamajj17:
Reasonable people up there has left you so much thoughtful Comments my dear, am a Woman and l will certainly tell you the same Bros. Move on, forget about the Money, Energies been spent on her, she has made up her mind already, take gudcare of yr Daughter and play yr role as a Father in her Life. Someone meant for you would surely find and locate you. I know its hard, but l tell you who laughs Last, laugh Best. All the very Best dear wink.

Mammaj you are a woman among many women in nairaland I salute you immensely, remain blessed ma.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by mamajj17(f): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
MYDEBBY:

Mammaj you are a woman among many women in nairaland I salute you immensely, remain blessed ma.
Stay blessed too my dear, all we need is LOVE grin wink
Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by MYDEBBY(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
Sonfethopia:
The best thing u can do is forget her, focus on ur daughter,if possible. Pay the daughter bills yourself . don't send her money. Buy provision and foodstuff. Let her come back to her senses.

I hear you able boss,I have started it already,this morning she called demanding I send her my daughters fees but I told her I will send the money directly to the school,I even told her I will change the girls school,by taking her to her grandmother to school over there before she will influence her negatively.

14 Likes

Re: Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years by MYDEBBY(m): 12:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
Triniti:
Will you die if you don’t end up marrying this woman? She doesn’t want you anymore, why are you forcing it dude? Pay what you have to monthly for your child upkeep, and move on with your life. Stop stressing yourself

I had my BP increased,but all your candid and wonderful advise are working thing out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omg! Pretty African Woman With Massive Backside Flaunts It On Social Media (phot / In Love With A Married Woman And This Is Happening.. / My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.