Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me (6626 Views)

How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / But Why Ladies Are Now Fond Of Doing This Nah? Enough Of This Please / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by maki(f): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2006
i broke up with my ex-boyfriend like 2 months ago
and i trying to start another
but my ex wont just let me have the time to start another relationship
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by kajad(m): 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2006
so what do you wanna do?
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by Zahymaka(m): 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2006
Tell him he's your ex now and that your relationships are your business.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by Rhodalyn(f): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2006
kajad:

so what do you want to do?
exactly!!!
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by maki(f): 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2006
i dont know
he's behaiving too seriuos and jealous now because of he saw me somebody else
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by desiree(f): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2006
You have to review the reasons why you broke-up in the first place, if it is worth giving him a second chance, pls do- if not move on babes!!!
You have to stop all forms of communiction with him if u want to move on, at least for the first 6 months of breaking up, that is for your own sanity.
I'm in the same situation as you are and don't feel you have to start a new relationship just to get over him.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by takethat: 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2006
DONT DONT DONT GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE IF YOU DONT WANT TO

Let me tell you what is wrong with him that is making him all over you ,

HIS EGO

he can't believe a girl can leave him, if you go back to him he will only switch the emotions and break up with you and not look back so girl move on with your life
you had your reason for breaking up with him so donT compromise that if  you don't want to be in deep S ****T
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by maki(f): 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2006
desiree:

You have to review the reasons why you broke-up in the first place, if it is worth giving him a second chance, please do- if not move on babes!!!
You have to stop all forms of communiction with him if u want to move on, at least for the first 6 months of breaking up, that is for your own sanity.
I'm in the same situation as you are and don't feel you have to start a new relationship just to get over him.

he doesnt worth given another chance because ive given him like 100s of chances
and he just cant do without been a cheat
but i really do love him
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by desiree(f): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2006
Then without a doubt, move on!!! you seem to have your mind all made up already
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by maki(f): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2006
desiree:

Then without a doubt, move on!!! you seem to have your mind all made up already

thanks Desiree
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by kajad(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2006
How are you sure that the new guy isn’t going to be a cheat? I think 2 months is too early to go strong with another man unless ofcourse you knew him earlier, in that case you wouldn’t be saint will you?

You still love your man ‘former’ I mean; did you discourse this problem and make him see how serious you are? Maybe he never knew you were serious; now he has realized what he was toying with.

If you think he will never change pls don’t look back!
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by goodguy(m): 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2006
I'm just too sick and tired of topics like this.

Your ex-boyfriend is fond of you, so?? What do u want us to tell you?
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by Badman888(m): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2006
Then open to him,
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by silky(m): 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2006
I can see why cool

Girl shocked are those stiches on ya belly or "a treasure trail" as Makeda put it? sho
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by gigitte(f): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2006
lol
this babe where did you do your hair, what is the name, can you upright that pic? thks! grin
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 06, 2006
maki:

i broke up with my ex-boyfriend like 2 months ago
and i trying to start another
but my ex wont just let me have the time to start another relationship

What do you want us to do? help you shoot ur ex?
You don't seem serious at all! Your bf cheated on you blah blah blah, trying to start another in 2 months! shocked
Your ex won't let you be! Story Story!

With that kind of picture i saw in your profile, i'm not surprised your ex won't let u be, at least if only for a few more field trips to that "holy trail" of yours!
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by prettyH(f): 12:13am On Apr 07, 2006
goodguy:

I'm just too sick and tired of topics like this.

Your ex-boyfriend is fond of you, so?? What do u want us to tell you?

Finally someone hits the nail on the head.

Honestly "sick" is an understatement for some topics. Pls who cares about you, your ex or even the current boyfyWhatever your decision is goodluck to you.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by LoverBwoy(m): 1:18am On Apr 07, 2006
Come on u guys should give her a chance to discuss her feelings !! if u dont wanna read about another love story like naija movies then dont reply angry

My advice is you do what u think is right for you!!! grin
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by hotangel2(f): 3:08am On Apr 07, 2006
Well wat can he do, he's still in love with you.

Why did you break up with him?
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by kasaliyaro(m): 3:54am On Apr 07, 2006
@Silky. . . 
silky:

I can see why cool Girl shocked are those stiches on ya belly or "a treasure trail" as Makeda put it? sho

. . . If you can't help her, let her be. What has the stiches on her belly gotta do with this?

gigitte:

lol
this babe where did you do your hair, what is the name, can you upright that pic? thks! grin

Picture Done. . .

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by hotangel2(f): 3:59am On Apr 07, 2006
I see what he's fond of alright!
Gimme the earrings. wink
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by Zahymaka(m): 4:00am On Apr 07, 2006
Treasure-trails cheesy
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by LoverBwoy(m): 4:06am On Apr 07, 2006
that is more like it, if i was your boyfriend i will be fond of u-too

Damn u look flexible  grin

fit for italy via benin wink
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by kasaliyaro(m): 4:53am On Apr 07, 2006
LoverBwoy:

that is more like it, if i was your boyfriend i will be fond of u-too

Damn u look flexible grin

HABA!!. . .
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by hotangel2(f): 5:04am On Apr 07, 2006
LoverBwoy:

really rude.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by gigitte(f): 5:06am On Apr 07, 2006
thks kasali yaro
that hair is too fine, now i will photoshop the lower part before my aunty runs away screaming, ps is that in VI? near that falomo round about?
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by hotangel2(f): 5:12am On Apr 07, 2006
did she do that hair or is it wig? Its cute but not something i'll do on my hair.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by gigitte(f): 5:14am On Apr 07, 2006
nah its not a wig, you can see her roots, i think it would fit me!
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by Zahymaka(m): 5:24am On Apr 07, 2006
Port harcourt babes are . . .
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by kajad(m): 8:36am On Apr 07, 2006
@ hot angel and gigitte
Una wan help the girl abi una just wan copy the hair? sad
Don't do hair that will bring the same wahala to you o!
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by timmy(m): 9:28am On Apr 07, 2006
give him yet another chance tongue
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Is Just Too Fond Of Me by Rhodalyn(f): 9:37am On Apr 07, 2006
tell him to get a life!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Do If a girl you dont like Hits On You ?? / Boobs Touching Prayer: What Is Going On Here? (see Photos) / M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.