Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

How My Ex-boyfriend Turned Me Into A Bisexual. I Have No Regrets Ever Since - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Ex-boyfriend Turned Me Into A Bisexual. I Have No Regrets Ever Since (2198 Views)

Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) / Lady In Tears After Her Boyfriend Turned Her Down As She Proposed To Him(Pics) / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Ex-boyfriend Turned Me Into A Bisexual. I Have No Regrets Ever Since by Afrogoddess25(f): 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
Please try to read this delivery without passing judgments.

I was never a bisexual when I was growing, in fact I detested them because I attended a catholic boarding school, back then in my JSS1, we had some girls who were our senior in school, they were lesbians, they will enter our dormitory and take away some girls who they would have lesbian sex with, they would take them away and have them suck their pussies.

I used to be a good girl then and I was lucky to have a good school mother who would protected and discourage from any sexual activities not to mention lesbianism, so I hated them then because I used to see them as bullies and bad girls. She wouldn’t allow any of those seniors touch me so I was already protected throughout my junior secondary.

All my previous relationship were so boring, it has been from one nice guy to another Good Samaritan who couldn’t drive my passion, they were just good for paying my bills. Until I met this my ex in 2015 and we started dating, he led me to explore my sexuality far beyond what I had ever reach, I had always known that I had an urge for something orgy; something wild and that involves extreme activities. How could I have asked a guy for unconventional sex?...Continue

1 Like

Re: How My Ex-boyfriend Turned Me Into A Bisexual. I Have No Regrets Ever Since by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:31am On Sep 23, 2019
Nobody turns anybody into what they are not..... you were a bisexual all along, you just were too afraid/shy to Try it on your own before.

2 Likes

Re: How My Ex-boyfriend Turned Me Into A Bisexual. I Have No Regrets Ever Since by Privatepart00: 1:53am On Sep 23, 2019
Afrogoddess25:
Please try to read this delivery without passing judgments.

I was never a bisexual when I was growing, in fact I detested them because I attended a catholic boarding school, back then in my JSS1, we had some girls who were our senior in school, they were lesbians, they will enter our dormitory and take away some girls who they would have lesbian sex with, they would take them away and have them suck their pussies.

I used to be a good girl then and I was lucky to have a good school mother who would protected and discourage from any sexual activities not to mention lesbianism, so I hated them then because I used to see them as bullies and bad girls. She wouldn’t allow any of those seniors touch me so I was already protected throughout my junior secondary.

All my previous relationship were so boring, it has been from one nice guy to another Good Samaritan who couldn’t drive my passion, they were just good for paying my bills. Until I met this my ex in 2015 and we started dating, he led me to explore my sexuality far beyond what I had ever reach, I had always known that I had an urge for something orgy; something wild and that involves extreme activities. How could I have asked a guy for unconventional sex?...Continue
is the write up your own past experience or you shared someone else own ? Reason I hate all those single gender schools , same issue also turns out in the case of boys school.
Re: How My Ex-boyfriend Turned Me Into A Bisexual. I Have No Regrets Ever Since by Afrogoddess25(f): 8:04am On Sep 23, 2019
Privatepart00:
is the write up your own past experience or you shared someone else own ? Reason I hate all those single gender schools , same issue also turns out in the case of boys school.
Not mine, its one of our blog visitor's, i for one witnessed cases of girls like this in all female gender boarding school too. Very ugly experience, some mothers dont even know what they are doing to their daughters there in such schools. None of my daughters would attend such schools period.

(1) (Reply)

Watch: Cardi B And Jidenna Visit Lagos Strip Club, Make It Rain Money / 24 Facts About Sex Everyone Should Know / Pls, Is This Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.