Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Lady In Tears After Her Boyfriend Turned Her Down As She Proposed To Him(Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady In Tears After Her Boyfriend Turned Her Down As She Proposed To Him(Pics) (680 Views)

How My Ex-boyfriend Turned Me Into A Bisexual. I Have No Regrets Ever Since / She Proposed To Him. / Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Tears After Her Boyfriend Turned Her Down As She Proposed To Him(Pics) by ELVISHOT: 10:19am On May 28, 2019
Here is the moment a Nigerian lady proposed to her long time boyfriend and he tuened her down these happened at PTI Junction In Effurun, Warri Delta State.

The lady her boyfriend said no, fell on the ground crying and begging his boyfriend to say yes to her.

When people around ask the guy you don't want marry her and he said "No"

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/lady-in-tears-after-her-boyfriend.html?m=1
CC

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Re: Lady In Tears After Her Boyfriend Turned Her Down As She Proposed To Him(Pics) by ELVISHOT: 10:19am On May 28, 2019
Nawa oo, See reactions! Watch Video HERE

Re: Lady In Tears After Her Boyfriend Turned Her Down As She Proposed To Him(Pics) by Holamic: 10:37am On May 28, 2019
Doing it in public is what makes the guy to reject her... Abi you want to tell people i'm not serious about you.
Re: Lady In Tears After Her Boyfriend Turned Her Down As She Proposed To Him(Pics) by habsydiamond(m): 10:42am On May 28, 2019
....... Where is the video undecided
Re: Lady In Tears After Her Boyfriend Turned Her Down As She Proposed To Him(Pics) by Headlesschicken(m): 10:51am On May 28, 2019
undecided All dix warri people Sha,seems most of em r born crazy.... Always aggressive even while trying to talk politely..
Re: Lady In Tears After Her Boyfriend Turned Her Down As She Proposed To Him(Pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:52am On May 28, 2019
They can't take rejection, they ain't built for it, but the lady must be stupid, shouldn't she have known how the guy feels
Re: Lady In Tears After Her Boyfriend Turned Her Down As She Proposed To Him(Pics) by jbblues24(m): 11:30pm On May 28, 2019
Incredibly magnificent colour :-)

(1) (Reply)

Exposed! How To Propose To A Girl In A Most Romantic Way (PICS) / Is She A Witch? / Am I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.