Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria (59321 Views)

Nothing Like Privacy Again": Video Shows Man And Dwarf In Hotel, Social Media Us / Supersport Female Presenter Reveals Huge Cleavage (photo) / Regina Daniels Squats In Customized Super Eagles Jersey (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by yeyeboi(m): 7:52am On Sep 23, 2019
Ok
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Juell(m): 7:52am On Sep 23, 2019
This guy get money, make him fix him teeth na..... Abi na trademark?
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by brownbib(m): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2019
He looks like Duncan Mighty.

1 Like

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by tillaman(m): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2019
Youn youn Rich niqqa my watch 50 thousand US dolles my chain 60 thousand US dolles!!

Shatta bandle don blow finally he’s now recognized in Nigeria too like play like play e go reach most Africa nations and other continents! Keep It up

1 Like

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by YoungAncient1: 7:55am On Sep 23, 2019
See how we are allowing ghanians insult us.

1 Like

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by kenodrill: 7:56am On Sep 23, 2019
ola33t:

Pls what does he do for a living ?

Ask Google!
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 23, 2019
BlackfireX:
His height is the total money of all Ghanaians in the bank.

And what's your height?
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 23, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Promoting ke!! Guy wey don blow before nairaland dey even post his stuff...Enjoy the guy bro.
he's a Ghanaian they should post it on Ghana web. Not a Fan of Ghanians never will.

4 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Didi2d(m): 8:05am On Sep 23, 2019
I no no wetin Dangote do this guy, him must mention Dangote anytime he talks.
Says he can employ Dangote

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by missCAPS: 8:07am On Sep 23, 2019
Positive energy, that's what he has.
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by olu77(m): 8:07am On Sep 23, 2019
ola33t:

Pls what does he do for a living ?

He is a comedian. Don't take anything he says serious it's part of his comedy and attempt to attract attention.

1 Like

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by West2019(m): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
And why is NL promotng this ugly Ghanaian? undecided enough ahbeg he don do.
bro dey guy done blow if u lyk believe me or not , if na another tall guy get this kind money shey u go.say mk NL no bring him news here ? Pray to God to answer ur prayer

4 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by uuzba(m): 8:14am On Sep 23, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Is there anything you did to make certain that your body was not concieved with dwarfism?
Do you think it is his fault?
Do you think it is their fault when they are born as dwarfs?

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Crixxx: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2019
His real name is Firdaus Idrissu
He’s not a millionaire as he claims (we all know this joke), his main sponsor is one Nana Kojo Boateng aka Dada Joe Remix.
He was born in Karaga – a small town and the capital of Karaga district in the Northern Region of Ghana.
He’s a big fan of Wizkid of Nigeria.
He lost his front teeth in an accident.

4 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2019
West2019:
bro dey guy done blow if u lyk believe me or not , if na another tall guy get this kind money shey u go.say mk NL no bring him news here ? Pray to God to answer ur prayer
oga he's a Ghanaian how is it my fvckng busssiness if he blows or not?
Btw how did he made his money? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by KaptainAfrika: 8:18am On Sep 23, 2019
Imagine her squatting on a hard cvck.
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 23, 2019
uuzba:

Is there anything you did to make certain that your body was not concieved with dwarfism?
Do you think it is his fault?
Do you think it is their fault when they are born as dwarfs?
Again as a Nigerian how is it my business?

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 23, 2019
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by greggng: 8:28am On Sep 23, 2019
I like his uncommon boldness

1 Like

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by skallion7(m): 8:35am On Sep 23, 2019
crap
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Tammynator(m): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2019
But, where is Mr Spells?

1 Like

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Lordjb: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2019
Okay nice
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Tammynator(m): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2019
Jelogo:
Average Nigerians think mini importation business requires a special skill with a huge amount of money, Not knowing there is …

A Blueprint on how to Import only Hot Products below $4 (1,440 Naira) Shipped within five days and also sell them without leaving your house while you rake in over $1k (360,000 Naira) on a monthly basis 

If you think this is crazy, wait till you hear the full gist!

Mind you, the First five people (3 Ladies and 2 Guys) currently using this Blueprint have already raked in over 2million Naira in profits within the pace of four months doing this business!

I Can't Wait Show Me The BluePrint

See, let me be frank with you, this is not the usual blah blah…

I bet you already heard about mini importation business and you didn’t know how to go about it, or you’ve already started but your products are not selling.

Maybe you are even selling but it’s taking forever to finish selling your stock.

Whichever way, this is probably because you still going about it the old version way.

Well, I don’t blame you, you just don’t have access to information that works.

I believe you will be interested in …. let’s say a 20 piece product that cost a total of 16,550 Naira ( shipping inclusive) and sold a piece for 15,000 Naira.

It’s a simple math … multiply 15,000 * 20 (products) = 300,000 Naira. This is Just from 16,550 Naira.

Mind you all this can be sold within a week following this same Blueprint.

Let me tell you something you don’t have to travel out of the country before you make it big in Nigeria, what you need is access to information that works
https:///yMQYkm
i hope you and all your family members are all millionaire mini importers? you think it is to be an ebook business man.
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by iPhoneRepairer: 8:55am On Sep 23, 2019
Tammynator:
But, where is Mr Spells?
Mr spells has gone to school to spell correctly

1 Like

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by ireneidiva(f): 8:59am On Sep 23, 2019
soliddust2020:
What money can buy don’t scare me- Shatta Bandle 2019.
This guys happiness is contagious, he has rose against all odds and turned his condition to his favor.
He has rose?
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Bawofss(m): 9:04am On Sep 23, 2019
marketing strategy, he keeps mentioning Dangote so as to meet with d richest man in Africa
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by Platony(m): 9:08am On Sep 23, 2019
olu77:
Hate him, despise him or do worst, this guy is carving a niche for himself with what he has. While his gift will take him to see men and women in high places many people who think they are better than him because they are tall, have complete set of teeth and are handsome will remain and die poor in their illusion

Am telling you!!! Some so called complete people are busy criticizing him, meanwhile,....with his ugliness, he's more wealthier, popular & connected.

They should keep hating,...d guy go dey blow dey go. undecided
Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by HeyCorleone(m): 9:11am On Sep 23, 2019
WorWorBoy2:

It's not just NL. It's useless Nigerians.

Honestly, it's very easy to become big in Africa, or the world over. Just tag Nigerians. The country with the high rate of unemployed youths would trend your matter till you become successful. Wasn't it this same bloke that was blasted by Nigerians about a month ago? Now they are inviting him for a show. What talent does he have? Remember the 'Kupe Boys', they weren't the ones who sang the songs but they blew. They were even invited to Nigeria to perform.

Nigeria is a very stupid country. Stupid, I tell you. Paul Okoye featured him in his video, like we don't have dwarfs here.

2 Likes

Re: Shatta Bandle: Female Presenter Squats To Interview Ghanaian Dwarf In Nigeria by HeyCorleone(m): 9:12am On Sep 23, 2019
Platony:

Am telling you!!! Some so called complete people are busy criticizing him, meanwhile,....with his ugliness, he's more wealthier, popular & connected.

They should keep hating,...d guy go dey blow dey go. undecided

He's only blowing because Nigerians are useless. and are feeding him attention. If they never reacted to his videos, where will he be now?

Why make it look like he has any special talent or is gifted in anyway?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breakup: Mercy Eke Shades Ike, "Drop A Useless Man Like Used Sanitary Pad" / Falz In New Year Selfie With His Parents / Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.